Hair CareHair ProductsHair MasksSchwarzkopf
BLONDME Keratin Restore Bonding Mask All Blondes

Schwarzkopf BLONDME Keratin Restore Bonding Mask All Blondes

Indulge in the repairing BLONDME Keratin Restore Bonding Mask - All Blondes treatment. This nourshing mask replenishes hair, leaving it strong and supple. Our Integrated Bonding Technology helps create new bonds for stronger hair.

I would.love to try this?
dooes this product work for fine hair?
Please #vox box
Start your review of Schwarzkopf BLONDME Keratin Restore Bonding Mask All Blondes!
Milena A.
los angeles
Schwarzkopf BLONDME Keratin Restore Bonding Mask All Blondes uploaded by Milena A.
I am loving this mask! It makes my hair so soft and smells so good! I like that it has purple color in it which helps my hair to stay as white as possible
Ashley V.
Schwarzkopf BLONDME Keratin Restore Bonding Mask All Blondes uploaded by Ashley V.
Purchased at: Amazon
Terrible makes my hair feel very dry and expensive I’m very disappointed that I bought this and wasted my money on the whole line because my hairstylist recommended to me but totally not worth it definitely returning
Erika W.
Grand Jct, CO
Schwarzkopf BLONDME Keratin Restore Bonding Mask All Blondes uploaded by Erika W.
I love the whole Blondme line, but this is my must have. I’m pretty hard on my hair (bleaching, coloring/toning, heat styling, etc...) and this is my go to whenever my hair is dry, distressed, or just needs a boost. It always leaves my hair soft, smooth, strong, and so healthy! If you’re a blonde and your hair needs some love, try this NOW!
Brittny L.
Houston
A mask that will restore, strengthen and repair your hair; leaving it smooth and sealed. This treatment is for natural blonde and colored treated blonde hair. Use twice a week and make sure to leave in the hair for at a minimum 5/10 mins but you should and can leave it in on for up to 30 mins.
Rachel T.
E Mckeesport, PA
Purchased at: Amazon
If you are a bottle blonde then this product is an absolute must. Nothing works at restoring the hairs integrity like this.
Samantha R.
Sterling Hts, MI
I use this when I get my hair done and my highlights need a lot of love. This keeps my blonde looking nice and bright. I haven’t found a product that works as good as this does. I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a mask for your blonde hair!
Margarita C.
Beaumont, CA
Another favorite especially to cocktail together with other brands of deep conditioning and repair. Using them 1x a week on dry hair, heat at least 20mins allow to cool and rinse in cool water. You’ll be 100% satisfied.
Lisa Z.
Washington, DC
I received a sample of this in my monthly Birchbox and ending up purchasing the full size I liked it so much. I have blonde highlighted hair with extensions and it has gotten very dry during COVID. I normally use Olaplex and this is on par with the conditioner. I use this about once a week and I really like it. It does not make my hair too flat and it makes it super soft and really brightens my blond. I recommend it.
genna G.
Nutley, NJ
1,235 reviews
I love a good hair mask and this one is no exception. I received this in my April birchbox and I’m so glad I did. It leaves my hair feeling soft, hydrated and my color looking vibrant. Leave it on for longer than suggested for best results. Definitely recommended!
Samantha D.
First of all.. this smells so good. It’s very hydrating and leaves ur hair very smooth and silky. I use this every other 2 days and it does my wonders. I 100% recommend
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Christine C.
Canonsburg, PA
il y a 2 ans
Schwarzkopf BLONDME Tone Enhancing Bonding Mask ? Does this help with dryness? My ends are dry and I’m avoiding protein overload?