Schwarzkopf BC Color Freeze Thermo-Protect Cream (For Colour-Treated Hair) 125ml/4.2oz

BY SCHWARZKOPF

An advanced color shielding cream -Features a groundbreaking Color Freeze formula -Helps seal in color pigments for longer lasting color vibrancy & optimum luster -Provides hair surface with a polished effect -Perfect for color-treated color Product Line: Schwarzkopf - Bonacure Color Freeze Product Size: 125ml/4.2oz see more...

Lexi C.
Nashville, TN
I love the smell of Schwarzkopf. It stays in your hair for 2-3 days. I bought a bottle of this the last time I had my hair bleached, and it helped it from getting stringy (you know how bleach can do that to your hair).
aryelin L.
this product I have not tried the truth I have not tried it I've seen it and heard great things about it but it is a product for people who have had Colorado hair have been in bleached dye treatments a bit damaged by so many treatments and so many steps that have left the hair dry or mistreated this product is for that type of hair I do not use it because my hair has never painted it exposed what kind of extreme things but I know it is a good product that is worth having and that endures is a product that will see the results as soon as you apply it would like constant faster still very good the truth but it does not have one more one is that I have not tried it
Lizeth G.
San Ysidro, CA
I love this brand. I’ve used several products and they are all great! The scent of the products is amazing and the they deliver what is promised. I like to use this product in my ends as my hair is color treated this is where it needs help the most. I will continue to buy and I definitely recommend this product.
Sash N.
Auckland
Love this scent on this product and the effects of using it. Leaves my hair nice and shiny, a sleek look. Good on price. Easy to use just need a small amount for a awesome look.
Mariangel G.
After changing the color of my hair, I used this product and this really helped me a lot. I always liked schwarzkopf products because of their quality
nicole L.
New York
muy buen producto, toda la linea de schawarzkopf ayuda a cuidar el cabello y aun mas esta crema que cuida el color del cabello teñido
NicoleCait H.
Victoria harbour , ON
Purchased at: Amazon
I find that this product leaves an oily buildup in my hair. I am looking for something that is weightless but still does the trick.
Yasmil A.
I am always trying new colors so this color protector is a most use for me. I highly recommend this. Pretty good
Rugile K.
Does a nice job for feeling coloured hair shiny, smooth and soft. It also smells really good.
Wendy E.
Este tengo un año usándolo y lo q mas me gusta es q protege el color, su fragancia y lo suave que deja el cabello. Mi cabello es fino y un poco frágil y tengo baby lights. Y realmente este producto ha sido un must en el cuidado de mi cabello.