BY SCHWARZKOPF

BC Color Freeze Sulfate-Free Shampoo (For Coloured Hair) see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Carmen R.
San Joaquin, CA
My hair is completely dry, frizzy and curly. I just started my process of going blonde. After two uses, I've noticed my color more vibrant and my hair moisturized. I am in love with this shampoo. I must also add that the smell is amazing and long lasting!!!! Majority of the time I use dry shampoo in between washes, but with this shampoo, the sweaty smell doesn't over power the shampoo/conditioner smell.

Def must have!!!!
Rachel H.
I purchased this when it was on sale for the first time and did something I never do with shampoo. I didn't smell it first!! I got home and realized it and opened it up to find out this stuff smells amazing!! All of their products so far have smelled just like it and I love it! It also worked well as a color protecting shampoo.
Agripina H.
Turlock, CA
Schwarzkopf Bc Color Freeze Sulfate-Free Shampoo (for Coloured Hair)
Works great my daughter uses makes her hair color last longer doesn't dry her hair great value price I would and have purchased this product again
christina w.
Wapato, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this on sale because I had never tried this brand before and I do not regret it. Smells amazing And makes my hair feel so soft. After I run out I will pay full price for this!
Emmy K.
newport news, va
This stuff is awesome for color treated hair. because it is sulfate free it takes some product to be able to lather, but it smells good and it doesnt strip the color
Tasnia E.
Brooklyn, NY
This is a great shampoo for color treated hair! I used it in the summer and my hair tone was jewel orchid. I love how it maintained the true rich color of my hair!
Jackie V.
Edinburg
My beautystylist recommended this profucts to me and well sulfate free shampoos make a huge difference and after 2 weeks my hair was so soft and smooth

Shauna B.
Mobile, AL
Love the way this makes my hair feel, look, and smell. It moisturizes without weighing my hair down. It doesn't make my hair look oily at all.
Alesia L.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the Color Freeze because it is affordable, preserves my color and it's sulfate free. A bottle will last a while and it's a great product to use with the purple shampoo. I would recommend this product for color preservation. It keeps hair feeling hydrated and clean.
Álvaro Lear25062 T.
Zaraza,Guarico
Beauty Junkie Expert
amo los shampoo por que el cuidado del pelo y del cuero cabelludo son muy importantes y las marcas que se deben usar son impresindibles schwarzkof es una de las mejores