BY SCHWARZKOPF

BC Color Freeze Sulfate-Free Shampoo - For Coloured Hair (New Packaging) see more...

Taelor L.
Middlesboro
I used this constantly whenever I had blonde hair and it helped my hair tremendously. It is so much better than any other kind I tried and kept my hair from turning brassy and yellow. I was fully satisfied with this product and would buy again.
Alex D.
LOVE this shampoo! Keeps my color fresh, doesn't dry me out or weigh me down. I have hot pink hair so a great color shampoo is something I look for. It smells delicious and I love it. It takes out all the grime from my hair as I only way once a week but is gentle enough that it doesn't strip color.
Ashley B.
Charlotte, NC
One of the best products for colored hair! It is great for ensuring your hair color stays the way you want, and way longer. And although it's off putting at first, the red color can show up in your tub like blood stains! So I guess it's also great for Halloween. ;)
Ana L.
Ipswich, MA
As I pretended my blonde hair one of the worries is to avoid the yellowish that stays with the time and this line fulfills with the objective, including I am looking for her in my region to buy more!
Ruth D.
Really brightens the hair up and removes the yellow tones, if you use a lot it seems to make hair a little dry. The scent is something to worry about. Compared to high end shampoos like this, this one really does it's job for being under $15.
Taylor A.
Chico, CA
I used to color my hair quite a bit and this was the shampoo I grabbed every time. It is a bit pricey but helps to revive the dead ends, the dry scalp, and it smells nice for hours! Even when using it the first time after getting it done! No funky hair dye smell for me.
Nancy N.
Washington, DC
This is one of my favorites shampoo. I may have to say that after a period of time, I exchange shampoo. love that it is sulfate free, which I think is the reason why it keep perfect my hair color.
I love the smell of this shampoo and how soft it leaves my hair. I can tell there isnt residue left after washing. It makes my hair feel so healthy.
Ally A.
Corona, CA
A great sulfate free color preserving shampoo! It smells good and I use it whenever I have color treated hair, it makes my hair last and I love it!
Erin N J.
North Bend, OR
Great shampoo if you have color treated hair like I do. I also love that it has no sulfates. It really does seem to help my hair color last longer!
Karolin G.
How does this compare as far as scent and price to Goldwell? I have been using that brand but am ready for a change!