Schwarzkopf BC Bonacure Oil Potion Finishing Treatment

Buy Schwarzkopf Professional Hair Styling Products - Schwarzkopf BC Bonacure Oil Potion Finishing Treatment 100ml/3.4oz - Thick Coarse

is very greasy?
Start your review of Schwarzkopf BC Bonacure Oil Potion Finishing Treatment!
Delaware , OH
Schwarzkopf BC Bonacure Oil Potion Finishing Treatment uploaded by Beth M.
I received several samples of this product from my stylist and am in love! My hair is very coarse, thick, and tends to get brittle especially towards the ends. All of this ends up in frizzy & unmanageable hair. A little of this product goes a long way so just adding a bit to my palms and working it through before flat ironing made a huge difference. It protected my hair and left it smooth. It's also great for touch-ups during the day if my hair gets a little unruly. I love that it doesn't feel thick or oily in my hair or make my hair look oily after it's applied.
This finishing treatment is pure gold for the hair. It's extremely lightweight and you only need one or two drops because it spreads thoroughly throughout hair easily. Normally finishing treatments leave my hair overly greasy and gross looking, but this one is perfect. The only downside to this product is that I've found myself having to apply twice throughout the day. It lasts for only about 6 hours, and then I find the effect wears off. But that's typically what happens with a lightweight finishing oil! Love this product.
Glenarden , MD
This product keeps away dandruf and dry scoulp it very useful. It last for about a week or month. It alsokeeps ur hair very shiny. Its not thay much pricey it acually an adverage price for a product.I would by it a million times.and more. Lol love daniya
Bowling Green, KY
This oil is light and smells nice it seems to keep my split ends temporarily mended and my ends from drying out. I use this when my hair is damp and just a tad to finish my hair and minimize flyaway s
This oil, which I apply after blow-drying, leaves it soft and sleek without being greasy or heavy. The light scent dissipates quickly. I also use the Bonacure BC Oil Miracle spray before blow drying.
Eden
Omg this product is amazing!! It worked wonders on my hair. I have really frizzy hair and this product met all of expectations! It smells awesome and is really effective! I would definitely buy this product again!
Makes my hair great. deep conditioning, makes them strong and shine. Not pricey at all because it is good quality. I have light brown and thin hair so I need to moisturize them often
I love this product. I bought it to try it out because my hair gets pretty dry and ended up loving it. Good Smell does wonders for my hair and not too pricey!
Vancouver
This is great as a finishing touch to either curly sometimes frizzy hair as well as for straight hair that sometimes gets fly aways.
New Orleans, LA
I just cant get enough of this product, the smell is wonderful and it makes my hair so soft and shinny!!!! my all time fav
Ask a question to the Influenster community...