Schwarzkopf BC Bonacure Hair Therapy Color Save Shampoo and Conditioner Liter Duo, 33.8 oz each

BY SCHWARZKOPF

Jessica R.
Stroudsburg, PA
Schwarzkopf liters of always been in my shower being a hairdresser and all I have many different kinds and I love them all they could be used in all different hair types and last a long time
Candise B.
Springdale, AR
I will admit, the price is a bit high however the saying you get what you pay for is very true. This leaves my color treated, fine blonde hair feeling soft and smelling great. It also does not require a large amount of the product to do the job. A little bit goes a long way making the price very comparable.
Christine K.
Little Rock, AR
I love this combo. My stylist is an instructor for Schwarzkopf and highly recommended these products after I had my hair colored red, purple, yellow and orange. I use it about three times a week, and my hair is in fantastic shape!

Need to get more conditioner, but the liters lasted more than 6 months.
Krissia P.
Click to enlargeBonacure By SchwarzkopfBC Bonacure Hairtherapy by Schwarzkopf Professional is a new collection of products that ofer intellignet solutions with ApHinity technology. Bonacure by Schwarzkopf Professional gives instant beautful and healthy hair by using the new, ApHinity Technology which includes active ingredients (+) that sense damaged hair zones (-). Consequently, Schwarzkopf Bonacure intelligently targets and delivers instant magnet-like hair care. BC Bonacure Hairtherapy by Schwarzkopf will strengthen, regenerate, and revitalize badly damaged, stressed or lightened hair.
Lindsey C.
Knoxville, TN
I dye my hair vintage red, in thei line. This keeps my hair just the color is like. Reduces fading, very good scent. Would recommend to anyone that is looking to extend the life of their awesome new hair. I will absolutely buy this product, and try some others.
Kimberly C.
This pair of products honestly lasts me 6 months and for the price of the duo, it is well worth it! I would definitely recommend getting this pair because of the longevity of the product. I have thin, fine, red colored hair and nothing takes better care of my hair (other than my stylist)!
Tiani H.
Honolulu, HI
I use this as recommended by my hair stylist. I go in every 4 to 5 months for color or touch up. I don't get to go as often as I'd like but buy using this it helps me maintain my color between visits
Kylee H.
Mesa, AZ
I love this so much. I do not use it as often anymore because I find Kenra is more fitting for me. This smells amazing and still leaves my hair feeling very clean.
Valeria U.
My mother uses this product and she won't stop recommending it! she's got very thin hair and this has helped her with its health after dying. My fist choice once I color my hair!
Meredith M.
Kernersville, NC
This duo is a backbar essential at the salon I work at. Although it doesn't have the greatest scent aka it's only downfall, both the shampoo and conditioner are extremely nourishing for every hair type.