Refresh Optive Sensitive Lubricant Eye Drops Single Use Vials

Value Size! Recommended For Lasik Dryness* 60 X 0.4Ml Single Use Containers Preservative Free Long Lasting Doctor Recommended Hydrates &Amp; Protects Use Anytime, Anywhere Make Your Eyes Feel Better With The Drops Doctors Recommend.&Nbsp; Refresh Optive&Reg; Sensitive Lubricant Eye Drops Advances Dry Eye Relief By Providing A Dual-Action Formula That Works Two Ways For Sensitive Eyes.&Nbsp; It Lubricates Eyes To Provide Long-Lasting Moisture While Also Hydrating And Protecting The Cells On The Surface Of The Eyes That Can Become Damaged Due To Dry Eye.&Nbsp; Effectively Relieves Dry Eye Symptoms That May Occur Following Lasik Surgery.&Nbsp; Refresh Optive&Reg; Sensitive Drops Come In Preservative-Free Single Use Vials And Are Safe To Use As Often As Needed, So Your Eyes Can Feel Good Anytime, Anywhere.&Nbsp; What Can Cause Dry Eye?&Nbsp; Heating And Air Conditioning, Computer Use And Reading, Wind And Sun, Certain Medications, Natural Aging Process And Lasik Procedures. 1-800-433-8871 Made In Usa

Other then dry eyes, I get a Lot of redness but when I use it, I have to reapply every 15.? Is this product longer lasting.
I had LASIK surgery last year and still have dryness. Are there eye drops effective?
Start your review of Refresh Optive Sensitive Lubricant Eye Drops Single Use Vials!
There's nothing like keeping your eyes healthy and looking beautiful. These eye drops are fantastic for that. They keep your eyes feeling fresh, without that awful feeling of dryness. I would totally recommend it! I've used it more than once and I don't regret it.
Colorado Springs
I love the single use vials because you never have to worry about whether or not the drops are contaminated during storage. Also its so easy to slip into a wallet if you know you need the extra lube during an outing. They never sting and the results are amazing
Virginia Bch, VA
These were a suggestion from my optimist for chronic dry eye, as the brand name prescription is out of my price range. The packaging is similar and, to be honest, I can’t tell the difference. They are a bit pricier than other OTC drops, but totally worth it!
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Great product, It so safe I also let my 11 year old use it when she occasionally complain of dry eyes due to screen time, they do their homework and so much work on screens, one just cant escape this digital lifer :D go figure!! Ha! The world we live in :D
Oxon hill , MD
I love that these are made for individual use. Very easy to travel with! Provides long lasting moisture for your eyes. Worked great after having LASIK surgery. Do not irritate my eyes and does not run into makeup applied on the face. Highly recommended.
Chester, IA
These are truly “refreshing” for my eyes, especially after a long day at work staring at my computer! I like to put them in before my day gets started. The individual vials are great for carrying in my purse. A wonderful product and priced right too!
Sikeston, MO
I love the single use eye drops. Any in this brand is fine for me. The single use ones don’t irritate my eyes since there isn’t a preservative in them. They could be smaller vials for me since I rarely need all that is in the vial for a one time use.
Oak Harbor , WA
Sometimes my eyes do experience this unfortunate dry and itchy contact within my average day, but thanks to Refresh sensitive eye drops I can go through a nice stress free day without having to worry about whether or not my eyes will make it through!
norristown
I got LASIK this August and this is the brand that my doctor recommended for me. This product really is a life saver and I would NOT trust anything else in my eyes. It feels very soothing on the eyes and I still keep this product near me now !
Canvas
I had LASIK eye surgery and my eyes get dry sometimes at night or when I stare at my computer screen at work for long periods of time. I love the single use eye drops. Makes it easy to stash some eye drops in my vehicle, work, home, etc.