BY REFRESH

Enhanced Formula that lubricates, hydrates, and protects natural tears Make your dry eyes feel better with the drops doctors recommend. Discover Refresh Optive™ Advanced, the go-to drop that marks a new era in artificial tears, with this clinically proven triple-action formula that: Lubricates for moisturizing dry eye relief. Hydrates the eye surface cells. Protects your natural tears with a lipid-enhanced drop by reducing tear evaporation Now you, you can have long lasting comfort in a visibly light tear. Safe to use as often as needed. . see more...

• Can you use this product while having contacts? 6 Answers
  • Are these long lasting? I need a hydrating eye drop for n...2 Answers
Macee K.
Minneola, KS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Review for: Refresh Optive Advanced Lubricant Eye Drops, .33 fl oz more...
I was incredibly reluctant to start using eye drops because I was afraid it would ruin my makeup. I used these for a week and my eyes feel so much better. I would definitely suggest these if your eyes are dry. My optometrist told me that if you get random burning or watery eyes it can often mean they are too dry and your eye tries to over correct which causes the random incidents of watery eyes. These are really good. Talk to your optometrist if you suspect your eyes are dry.
Bethany R.
buena park
Purchased at: Target
Review for: Refresh Optive Advanced Lubricant Eye Drops, .5 fl oz more...
These eye drops are the best, they were recommended my by optometrist actually. Keeps my eyes moisturized, I like to use before and after work because I am on the computer all day.
Hannah H.
Cordele, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These are my most favorite eye drops. My contacts always tend to dry out so its nice to have something refreshing to put in your eyes. It is very affordable and I can find it at any drug store. I use them weekly if not daily. I highly recommend my fellow contact users to try this out. It seriously leaves my eyes feeling cool and refreshed.
Jen S.
Lewisville, TX
My eye doctor prescribed these to me at my appointment a couple weeks ago because I am always having issues with feeling like something is in my eye and they always feel irritated. These have helped so much since I have started using them. It feels like they flush out whatever could be in my eye and soothes the irritation.
Robin K.
Tyler, TX
I have recently been diagnosed with dry eyes and allergies. This is affecting my makeup on a daily basis. My doctor suggested Refresh Optive Advanced Lubricant Eye Drops. So far so good. Along with the prescription eye drops, these are helping so much!

The drops are quite soothing and absorb into my eye quickly. This prevents them from streaming down my face.

I am hoping this continues to be the solution to my problem with tearing eyes all day long.

Bethany B.
Rexburg, ID
I'm the Optometry office I used to work in, this was one of the most highly recommended eye drops. I get dry eyes from wind and allergies. I like these eye drops because they're not only soothing but they make a difference in the dryness of my eyes. A lot of eye drops well just treat the symptoms and not the cause but these eye drops treat the cause!
Highly recommended!
Victoria G.
Quitman , LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I actually really like this stuff! I wear contacts so when I take them out and wear my glasses I actually really love how much this refreshes my eyes and the way they feel afterwards I definitely recommend tryin this especially after you take your contacts out your eyes will thank you
Jennifer M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I have dry eye syndrome. I use Restasis twice a day but sometimes I need a little more help. Some days my eyes are dryer than others. I keep a bottle of this at home and work for when needed. Seems to help me.
Drea M.
These eye drops are a lifesaver especially if you wear mascara and eyeliner, for whatever reason my contacts get dry throughout the day when I have makeup on.
Alyssa K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
My eye doctor actually recommended these eye drops for my husband and me. They help relieve tired and/or dry eyes without stinging. We both love them!
Samanatha D.
Walhalla, SC
Can you use this product while having contacts?
Danielle W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Are these long lasting? I need a hydrating eye drop for night time while I sleep And I bought the Systane Gel nighttime protection not knowing that gel eye drops are one of the worst things you can put in your eyes. I really need something that is hydrating that lasts long & bought these today but haven't tried them yet, because I really need a long lasting one I can use day or night Systane Gel Lubricant Eye Gel Overnight TherapyRefresh Optive Advanced Lubricant Eye Drops

Amazon