Refresh Classic

by Refresh

Sensitive Preservative-Free Lubricant Eye Drops Moisture drops for dry eyes 50 Sterile Single-Use Containers - 0.01 fl oz each Refresh® Brand The Easy Answer for Dry Eye Relief Refresh® Classic Lubricant Eye Drops instantly moisturizes and relieves dry, irritated eyes with our original formula for sensitive eyes. Refresh® Classic comes in convenient single-use vials and is safe to use as often as needed, so your eyes can feel good - anytime, anywhere. Questions or Comments?

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Refresh Classic!
Philandis S.
I keep a small bottle of this in my purse. Being a regular clear contact wearer I have random moments wear my eyes need a refreshment, added moisturize and wetness. I buy this all this time and will buy again.
Diana B.
Newport, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love refresh eye drops because my eyes are always itchy and dry and I can use refresh for immediate moister and relief without any further irritation to my eyes. I love and recommend this brand!
Mandy M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Purchased at: Walgreens
I have eye health issues = RP, thyroid disease, and severe near nearsightedness. My eyes are sensitive , sometimes fatigued, dry, and feel grainy at times. My specialist recommended Refresh Classic . I found the drops gentle, non stinging upon applying. Quickly relieved . Feels lubricated . I also use when I go to Nevada in the spring , the dust, wind and air often effects my eyes , I keep handy in my handbag.
Keniya W.
Chattanooga, TN
This product [email protected] with so much. When I had my contacts I was able to wear them with comfort. I never had to wait for a fizz to stop and when my eyes got dry I was [email protected] rely on the drips to keep my eye together!
tabby ..
New Market, VA
These eye drops are good I use them daily to prevent dryness and irritation. I especially like to use them before applying make up and after removing it just to help gently prevent irritation.
Luis O.
Inglewood
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Didn’t really cared for this brand. I feel like it took forever to get the job done. Me personally I won’t be buying it again.
Adriana L.
Brooklyn, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My eye doctor recommended eye drops and gave me a sample of Refresh Lubricant Eye Drop Classic - 30 CT I need to put some 3 times a day. I feel the difference, since my eyes are very dry. Price is ok. I find it less expensive at Walmart .
Rozzilynn P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
The packaging is a little bulky for travel, but the product itself is not short of effective. It meets all expectations, quickly and effectively.
Tiffany B.
Bristol, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Great product. It definitely does what it states and that’s what I like about products.
Kim T.
Maurice, LA
From time to time my eyes get dried out feeling and these rephresh eyedrops really help get my eyes feeling comfortable and normal again. These are affordable and work well. I use it pretty often. Just wish their shelf life was longer but overall I am satisfied.

Looking for your answer?