Refresh Celluvisc uploaded by Tram D.

BY REFRESH #48 in Eye Drops & Washes

Sensitive    Preservative-Free    Lubricant Eye Drops Extra thick gel drops for dry eyes. 30 Sterile Single-Use Containers - 0.01 fl oz each. Refresh® Brand The Easy Answer for Dry Eye Relief. Refresh® Celluvisc® Lubricant Eye Drops provides extra strength moisturizing relief plus protection for dry, irritated eyes with out thickest gel formula for sensitive eyes. Refresh® Celluvisc® comes in convenient single-use vials and is safe to use as often as needed, so your eyes can feel good - anytime, an. see more...

Tram D.
Wichita, KS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I was recently told by eye doctor that I had chronic dry eye. He gave me a prescription for restasis and told me to also use the Cellvisc preservative free drops along with It. These drops when applied are thick and your eye gets blurry for about 20-30 minutes after use. Doctor said best to use at night but you can use it more than once a day if needed. Lets hope it helps with my dry eyes because these over the counter drops are expensive. I've been using it for about two weeks now.
vanessa r.
it's product is great if you have really dried eyes. i use this occasionally only when needed, i bought my product at cvs. it's an affordable prices not too pricey not too expensive. overall i am satisfied using this product.
Eyvanna C.
Butte, MT
This product is awesome if you have chronically dry eyes! It's a little pricey but totally worth it when you need the relief. Compared to other eye drops you don't constantly have to be reapplying which is nice!
Krista L.
Wilmington, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I was prescribed these by my doctor for severe dry eye. They are a thick gel so I only use them at night but they are highly effective. They really moisturize and leave my eyes feeling refreshed. I have been completely satisfied with these drops!
Jackie N.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This stuff is heavenly. I'm an optometry student so we practice a lot of our techniques on each other. I already have dry eyes & all the practicing dries them out even more. Celluvisc is a lifesaver in helping my eyes feel more comfortable. Keep in mind since it's a thicker eye drop that you don't need as much. it'll also take a minute or so for the drop to thin out & for you to have clear vision again. You'll be blurry for a bit, but after a few blinks your dry eyes will be so happy.
Ryan K.
Lebanon, Tn
I have loved the Refresh line of products. Their gel really helped moisturize my eyes when they were healing from laser eye surgery. I continued on with their products since then because of them being so effective.
Brianna R.
Blue Island, IL
My optometrist recommended these, along with other eye drops, for me to use when my eyes were irritated and I can honestly say that these are the ones that I feel most comfortable with.
Catherine s.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
One of the top sellers in Walgreens my mom buys this frequently she likes the smell more than the product
Lisa Dicent  CAR-11763 8.
Excelente para las molestias he irritaciones de los ojos, es refrescante y limpia las impurezas.
Lucy S.
Sayville, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Works great for dry eyes. I noticed a difference right away. I would buy again if needed.
Catherine s.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is this better than red eye
jennifer d.
Is this a good product?What does it do?