PULP RIOT VIOLET HIGH SPEED TONER - 3oz

by Pulp Riot

What It Is Our formula not only tones the hair but it also provides a conditioning shine, increases elasticity, restores moisture and provides a barrier to help protect from environmental damage. What It Does • Violet toner counteracts yellow and brassy tones. • Silver toner is true to tone. • Natural toner provides sunkissed, lightened tones & shine. • Extends the life of color. • Tones hair in 5 minutes. What Else You Need to Know Vegan and cruelty-free

Does this wash out quickly?
Start your review of PULP RIOT VIOLET HIGH SPEED TONER - 3oz!
College Sta, TX
This toner is absolutely great at knocking out any brassiness in your platinum hair. That being said, if you do not want to end up with violet/ lavender hair use the tiniest, and I mean tiniest smidge of it. I normally mix violet in with my normal icy when I notice more brassiness than usual. It'll leave a little bit of a violet hue, but it's normally gone after one wash (I use the Joioco Brightening Blonde Shampoo)
Oklahoma City, OK
Using this toner in the bowl on damp or wet hair is absolutely amazing. Pulp Riot toners pack a punch and they are RAPID toners so you do have to watch them carefully. I love using these to “over tone” the hair as well if the client is looking for a more “pastel” finish. Love these toners!
Connelly Spg, NC
PULP RIOT VIOLET HIGH SPEED TONER - 3oz uploaded by Drema L.
I will ONLY use pulp riot toners! I get asked or complimented on my hair everyday about my hair and I do it at home! Already naturally blonde so it’s easy for me. I’ve used 3 of their toners and sometimes mix them together.
Simi Valley, CA
PULP RIOT VIOLET HIGH SPEED TONER - 3oz uploaded by elizabeth W.
#newyearnewheair This color is not for everyone but if you bleach your hair and you are looking for a toner that will give you that frosty white color most of us yearn for, use this. If you leave it on long enough it will give you a tad of a violet undertone, which I don't mind, but that rinses out to the perfect blonde within a wash or two. If you do NOT want that violet undertone, it easily processes into the perfect platinum while nourishing your damaged locks and making brushing and styling a breeze while adding shine.
Danese, WV
Awesome product! Seems to really tone your hair and lasts. I will use the product again. Also love their product designs. It draws you in. Presentation is very important.
Elmont, NY
PULP RIOT VIOLET HIGH SPEED TONER - 3oz uploaded by melanie M.
PULP RIOT VIOLET HIGH SPEED TONER - 3oz uploaded by melanie M.
Purchased at: Amazon
I am in love with pulp riot I always get the perfect color that I want. I mixed the violet and the icy toner. My hair came out lavender with white highlights and I am completely in love. Pulp Riot rocks!!!
Manteca, CA
PULP RIOT VIOLET HIGH SPEED TONER - 3oz uploaded by Lexi V.
This toned my hair very fast! My hair turned a purple color but only my super blonde pieces ended up really showing. The rest of my hair didn’t take to it as well as the the front. I’m buying the rose gold toner next!
Tulsa, OK
I cant say anything bad about pulp riot. It is my go to brand. I love how it covers, stays and fades. It is a wonderful brand with wonderful results all around. Only caution would be this develops incredibly fast so watch it like a hawk.
San Diego, CA
Used this toner and pink color to make a rose gold with tint of purple and it came out absolutely amazing! I always ask my hair stylist to use this brand on my hair because it works and stays forever!
Alburnett, IA
Didn’t work wonders for my hair but my friend who did it sucked in general. Didn’t last for many washes. I recommend punky colour over this brand Sunday.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...