Hair CareHair ProductsPulp Riot
VIOLET HIGH SPEED TONER - 3oz

PULP RIOT VIOLET HIGH SPEED TONER - 3oz

by Pulp Riot

What It Is Our formula not only tones the hair but it also provides a conditioning shine, increases elasticity, restores moisture and provides a barrier to help protect from environmental damage. What It Does • Violet toner counteracts yellow and brassy tones. • Silver toner is true to tone. • Natural toner provides sunkissed, lightened tones & shine. • Extends the life of color. • Tones hair in 5 minutes. What Else You Need to Know Vegan and cruelty-free

Is the silver toner such as good as the ice one? Does anyone have any before and afters?
Does this wash out quickly?
Start your review of PULP RIOT VIOLET HIGH SPEED TONER - 3oz!
elizabeth W.
Simi Valley, CA
PULP RIOT VIOLET HIGH SPEED TONER - 3oz uploaded by elizabeth W.
#newyearnewheair This color is not for everyone but if you bleach your hair and you are looking for a toner that will give you that frosty white color most of us yearn for, use this. If you leave it on long enough it will give you a tad of a violet undertone, which I don't mind, but that rinses out to the perfect blonde within a wash or two. If you do NOT want that violet undertone, it easily processes into the perfect platinum while nourishing your damaged locks and making brushing and styling a breeze while adding shine.
melanie M.
Elmont, NY
PULP RIOT VIOLET HIGH SPEED TONER - 3oz uploaded by melanie M.
PULP RIOT VIOLET HIGH SPEED TONER - 3oz uploaded by melanie M.
Purchased at: Amazon
I am in love with pulp riot I always get the perfect color that I want. I mixed the violet and the icy toner. My hair came out lavender with white highlights and I am completely in love. Pulp Riot rocks!!!
Drema L.
Connelly Spg, NC
PULP RIOT VIOLET HIGH SPEED TONER - 3oz uploaded by Drema L.
I will ONLY use pulp riot toners! I get asked or complimented on my hair everyday about my hair and I do it at home! Already naturally blonde so it’s easy for me. I’ve used 3 of their toners and sometimes mix them together.
Bettye R.
Philadelphia, TN
This is your one mixture toner , no need to buy 2-3 different colors to make one ! It’s great , just use different mixing ratios like 1:1-4 parts color depending on desire results. Seriously 5 minutes or less you or your client have the perfect tone without the harsh scents or harshness on hair and scalp! Also it will last between colors ! Just remember use a good color care shampoo and conditioner like with any colored hair !
Danni D.
Grand Rapids, MI
This toner is very quick. It does neutralize brassiness well. It will turn the hair violet if left on too long. It does contain ammonia, so it will lift the base color a little if left on too long.
Taylor D.
Ballwin, MO
Great high speed toner. I am satisfied with the results of using this specific product.
Lavonne L.
Tulsa, OK
I cant say anything bad about pulp riot. It is my go to brand. I love how it covers, stays and fades. It is a wonderful brand with wonderful results all around. Only caution would be this develops incredibly fast so watch it like a hawk.
Gema W.
Alburnett, IA
Didn’t work wonders for my hair but my friend who did it sucked in general. Didn’t last for many washes. I recommend punky colour over this brand Sunday.
Jessica C.
Grass Valley, CA
These pulp riot high speed toners are truly high speed but man they’re consistently gorgeous! Love to use them in the salon and at home on myself
Tara G.
I’m so skeptical with toners as they cover some areas but still leave brass behind. Not this one, it is incredible! It leaves a beautiful ashy color, that lasts! This toner is a must have for blondes! 😁