Hair CareHair ColorSemi-Permanent Hair ColorPulp Riot
SEMI PERMANENT HAIR COLOR NEON ELECTRIC CANDY - 4oz

PULP RIOT SEMI PERMANENT HAIR COLOR NEON ELECTRIC CANDY - 4oz

by Pulp Riot

Pulp Riot Semi-Permanent Hair Color 4 oz What It Is Semi-permanent, direct-dye color that allows artists to create color masterpieces. What It Does Pulp Riot is easier to apply, it's more vibrant, it lasts longer, and it fades better. • For the brightest and truest color tone results, apply on pre-lightened hair • Shades can all be mixed with each other to create custom colors • Clear can be used to dilute colors to make them lighter or pastel and Noir (black) can be added to other colors to make them darker What Else You Need to Know • Vegan and cruelty-free • Free of gluten, ammonia, parabens, PPD and MEA • Do not mix with developer or process with heat

Will you guys be making a conditioner that would go with the color to keep up with the color?
Start your review of PULP RIOT SEMI PERMANENT HAIR COLOR NEON ELECTRIC CANDY - 4oz!
Arielle K.
Fredericksbrg, VA
PULP RIOT SEMI PERMANENT HAIR COLOR NEON ELECTRIC CANDY - 4oz uploaded by Arielle K.
Review for: PULP RIOT SEMI PERMANENT HAIR COLOR NEON ELECTRIC CANDY - 4oz, PULP RIOT SEMI PERMANENT HAIR COLOR NEON ELECTRIC CANDY - 4oz
I used this mixed with another color from the same brand to make a neon peachy-pink color (along with the neon green on the other half of my hair). The best thing about this dyes is the smell. They smell GOOD! They’re very fruity. As far as color, for a semi they’re pretty good. Both of the colors fade but they fade to a pretty pastel kinda color. I included a photo from when they were first done.
Yaquelyn R.
Waynesboro, PA
PULP RIOT SEMI PERMANENT HAIR COLOR NEON ELECTRIC CANDY - 4oz uploaded by Yaquelyn R.
Review for: PULP RIOT SEMI PERMANENT HAIR COLOR NEON ELECTRIC CANDY - 4oz
Pulp Riot is really good. Easy to use you don't need developer haves al ot of product and it is really pigmented also it smells good too!! Candy is one of my favorite. In the picture of my hair color candy/pink you can see how nice and pigmented my hair look.. 100% recommend!!!!😊
Jessica H.
This color is easy to use, doesn’t have to be mixed with any other product. Color is vibrant and stays on well, especially with the use of a color safe shampoo and cold water when washing
Elizabeth L.
Bossier City, LA
PULP RIOT SEMI PERMANENT HAIR COLOR NEON ELECTRIC CANDY - 4oz uploaded by Elizabeth L.
Review for: PULP RIOT SEMI PERMANENT HAIR COLOR NEON ELECTRIC CANDY - 4oz
My favorite vivid line!! The color is always amazing and stays vibrant longer than any brand I’ve ever used!
Alexandria G.
Ann Arbor, MI
PULP RIOT SEMI PERMANENT HAIR COLOR NEON ELECTRIC CANDY - 4oz uploaded by Alexandria G.
Review for: PULP RIOT SEMI PERMANENT HAIR COLOR NEON ELECTRIC CANDY - 4oz
As a Hairstylist and behind the chair, I am a huge advocate for this color brand! My favorite shade would have to be this neon electric hot pink! I always end up going back to color my hair this shade. I love it so much! Not to mention how well it stays!
Hunter H.
Tacoma, WA
PULP RIOT SEMI PERMANENT HAIR COLOR NEON ELECTRIC CANDY - 4oz uploaded by Hunter H.
Review for: PULP RIOT SEMI PERMANENT HAIR COLOR NEON ELECTRIC CANDY - 4oz
Pulp riot has an awesome set of semi colors. The colors are always vibrant, blend well, and the formula just smells so good. Candy is such a perfect color if you’re trying to look like lava girl. I used this color on my ends last summer and I loved it so much
Jumana M.
Columbus, OH
Review for: PULP RIOT SEMI PERMANENT HAIR COLOR NEON ELECTRIC CANDY - 4oz
Pulp riot is fantastic semi permanent color!!! It smells incredible, it’s so vibrant and with proper upkeep can last you longer than most other direct dye brands. I absolutely love this product and would recommend it to anyone!
Isaac S.
Mobile, AL
PULP RIOT SEMI PERMANENT HAIR COLOR NEON ELECTRIC CANDY - 4oz uploaded by Isaac S.
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: PULP RIOT SEMI PERMANENT HAIR COLOR NEON ELECTRIC CANDY - 4oz
Absolutely love my new hair color slayed by my boss at the salon i work at. I am a licensed cosmetologist so i absolutely love playing with new colors throughout the seasons. This pigment is so vibrant i cant even. I absolutely recomend !
D.Kristine F.
Toms River, NJ
PULP RIOT SEMI PERMANENT HAIR COLOR NEON ELECTRIC CANDY - 4oz uploaded by D.Kristine F.
Review for: PULP RIOT SEMI PERMANENT HAIR COLOR NEON ELECTRIC CANDY - 4oz
Huge fan of anything bright and this color is it! Bright, loud, and neon all this girl could ask for! I’ve been using it since I decided to enter the pink side and I am obsessed. This sheet and every other sheet of pulp riot I’ve used never disappoint.
Lani M.
Mountain Home
Review for: PULP RIOT SEMI PERMANENT HAIR COLOR NEON ELECTRIC CANDY - 4oz
These color are rich long lasting and worth every penny. This brand always leaves me happy with results