PULP RIOT SEMI PERMANENT HAIR COLOR NEON ELECTRIC CANDY - 4oz uploaded by Ruby M.PULP RIOT SEMI PERMANENT HAIR COLOR NEON ELECTRIC CANDY - 4oz uploaded by Bonnie G.PULP RIOT SEMI PERMANENT HAIR COLOR NEON ELECTRIC CANDY - 4oz uploaded by S T E F  💋 C.

BY PULP RIOT

Pulp Riot Semi-Permanent Hair Color 4 oz What It Is Semi-permanent, direct-dye color that allows artists to create color masterpieces. What It Does Pulp Riot is easier to apply, it's more vibrant, it lasts longer, and it fades better. • For the brightest and truest color tone results, apply on pre-lightened hair • Shades can all be mixed with each other to create custom colors • Clear can be used to dilute colors to make them lighter or pastel and Noir (black) can be added to other colors to make them darker What Else You Need to Know • Vegan and cruelty-free • Free of gluten, ammonia, parabens, PPD and MEA • Do not mix with developer or process with heat see more...

S T E F  💋 C.
New Caney, TX
I absolutely love this brand! It has the BEST fade out and can last a good amount of time imbetween depending on starting level of hair. I would recommend to everyone! I used cupid for the pink in my hair!
maricela h.
USA
I love the way the color fades creating a new look, like if I went into the salon again..love pulpriot. I'm trying to decide what is my next pulpriot color.
Lani M.
Mountain Home
These color are rich long lasting and worth every penny. This brand always leaves me happy with results
Bonnie G.
Elsie
This is an excellent choice for fashion colors! It doesn't bleed or stain. It fades slowly, so you can stretch the time between touch ups. I use 1/2 tube for my shoulder length hair each time I touch up, so one tube lasts me 6-8 weeks. If you are not a salon professional, you will have to order this online. I get a great price on ebay.
Michelle M.
Acton
This color is amazing! Very vibrant, less harsh than other brands. Lasts longer than other colors. Blends well with other shades
Ruby M.
Toledo
It's amazing! This pink colour being in my hair! Great for a bubblegum or cotton candy look! Better than manic panic!