Hair CareHair ColorSemi-Permanent Hair ColorPulp Riot
SEMI PERMANENT HAIR COLOR COUNTESS - 4oz (Raven Collection)

PULP RIOT SEMI PERMANENT HAIR COLOR COUNTESS - 4oz (Raven Collection)

by Pulp Riot

Semi-permanent, direct-dye color that allows artists to create color masterpieces Pulp Riot is easier to apply, it's more vibrant, it lasts longer, and it fades better For the brightest and truest color tone results, apply on pre-lightened hair Shades can all be mixed with each other to create custom colors What Else You Need to Know Vegan and cruelty-free Free of gluten, ammonia, parabens, PPD and MEA Do not mix with developer or process with heat

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of PULP RIOT SEMI PERMANENT HAIR COLOR COUNTESS - 4oz (Raven Collection)!
Sarra A.
South Carolina
PULP RIOT SEMI PERMANENT HAIR COLOR COUNTESS - 4oz (Raven Collection) uploaded by Sarra A.
Recently had my hair dyed using Pulp Riot dyes and I could not be happier with the vibrancy and dimension that my hair has. The color it still incredibly bright after 3 washes and it's perfect.
Sarisa C.
Chicago
I really like this color. The color stays in for a long time even with washes, and the vibrancy is good. I love using this product.
Sarah J.
Las Vegas, NV
Gah!! This is a gorgeous red! Fades well and doesn't look funky. This is one of the stronger PR colors I've tried and looks great!
Emily P.
Costa Mesa, CA
This color is a great color if you’re looking for a wine red or purple he red. This color is great and gives you a great amount of sheen to your hair. If you can’t quite Settle on a super bright red this one is a good alternative it’s not too bright. You could add you could add a few panels of it to your bright red and it’ll give it a lot of dimension.
Roxanne M.
Howell, MI
I love all the pulp riot colors. They’re so awesome and vivid and long lasting. They are by far better in longevity compared to others on the market.
Alex A.
Lacey, WA
This color is gorgeous and it shows fairly well even if hair isn’t lightened to a level 9 (light yellow). My hair had a balayage effect, kept my natural dark brown roots and I applied it to my faded level 6 underlying orange. Loved it and got so many compliments!
Leah H.
Holland, MI
I use a little bit of this in my conditioner every time I wash to keep my red violet hair vibrant. Love the mahogany tone
Breanna P.
Willard, UT
Cute! Smells amazingggggg fades even better. I’m a professional. Only use and purchase from a professional so you know what is actually in the tub!
mo K.
Amazing coverage no bleaching involved if you have light hair. No crazy color smells
Leiana B.
Monroeville, AL
Seriously love this colour. Made my hair look amazing and I can’t wait to try the other colours in this line.

Looking for your answer?