Hair CareHair ColorPulp Riot
BARCELONA PURPLE TONING SHAMPOO - 10oz

PULP RIOT BARCELONA PURPLE TONING SHAMPOO - 10oz

by Pulp Riot

Eliminates unwanted warm or brassy tones in blondes, natural and colored hair. Refreshes cool tones between color services. Sulfate Free Formula Color safe and non-drying.

How does it differ from matrix purple shampoo or redken ?
Does anyone anyone know is this works as well as Shimmering Lights?
Looking for a purple shampoo that actually works .. Anyone have experience with this one?
Start your review of PULP RIOT BARCELONA PURPLE TONING SHAMPOO - 10oz!
Clary A.
PULP RIOT BARCELONA PURPLE TONING SHAMPOO - 10oz uploaded by Clary A.
10/10 love love love this smells amazing doesn’t dry my hair out and keeps my hair toned nicely
Danielle A.
Fox River Grv, IL
PULP RIOT BARCELONA PURPLE TONING SHAMPOO - 10oz uploaded by Danielle A.
This purple shampoo is INTENSE- meaning it does it’s job VERY very well. I do not leave it on long, because it will definitely turn very blonde pieces purple. It tones yellow tones SO well. I’m in love!!!!
Erika T.
Davenport, IA
PULP RIOT BARCELONA PURPLE TONING SHAMPOO - 10oz uploaded by Erika T.
HANDS DOWN THE GREATEST PURPLE SHAMPOO ON THE PLANET!!!!!!!!! This is the most potent and awesome purple shampoo I’ve come across in my industry. If you use it repeatedly it’ll give your hair a pink/violet hue and I love it!!!!
Maggie V.
Raleigh, NC
Love this shampoo! Smells great and is probably the most pigmented purple shampoo I’ve ever used. I get a little bit on my hands and lather it around my scalp, but I have found that if you use a bit more and finger-paint it on your hair, it will have a much stronger effect.
Chelsea C.
Athens, GA
One of the best base people shampoos there are. Great to get a base for fashion color or to get a super cool icy look
Vicki N.
Fredericksbrg, VA
The best toning shampoo. I use to keep my blonde very cool and ashy. Helps eliminate brass and prevent brass. Rinse well or can leave hair looking grey/purple
Faith D.
Cropwell, AL
The BEST purple shampoo on the market. I recommend this product to every single one of my blonde clients and everyone who has got it loves it!
Mary W.
Athens, GA
One of my favorite purple shampoos. The color is so concentrated and a little goes a long way!
Jasmine P.
Johnson City, TN
Love love love this Toning shampoo . It takes the Brassiness right out of the hair .
Bettye R.
Philadelphia, TN
Absolutely the best purple shampoo out there, I’m in a salon and have literally tried everything possible, using this on my back bar has saved me from so many toners ! Client takes this home to maintain color and absolutely love it , no drying the hair out and perfect color pigment!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Nikki J.
wilkes, nc
il y a un an
Ericka A. il y a un an
This is probably the best purple shampoo you’ll ever use!! It’s incredibly pigmented and won’t dry out your hair.