Plus White Whitening Toothpaste, Cool MInt, 3.5 oz uploaded by corry p.

BY PLUS WHITE

Xtra Whiteners Remove Stains Fast. Double Action Stain Removers Fluoride Protection Specially formulated to Remove:  Coffee, Tea, Wine Tobacco & Other Tough Stains! Double Action Stain Removers Polish Away Tough Stains Helps Remove Plaque to Control Tartar Leaves Your Whole Mouth Feeling Fresh and Clean. Plus White s state-of-the-art double action stain removes work like no ordinary toothpaste to remove coffee, tea, tobacco, wine and other food and surface stains.  The result?  Your teeth will look shades whiter and brighter.  Guaranteed. Plus White toothpaste also helps remove plaque to control tartar.  In addition, the fluoride works to protect your teeth against cavities, while the long-lasting minty taste leaves your mouth feeling refreshed every time you brush. Money Back Guarantee: See packaging or contact manufacture for more info see more...

• I need a tooth whitening product, has this worked for anyone?1 Answers
corry p.
Valley Stream, NY
This whitening toothpaste work very very well. Also left a message feeling extremely clean the only downside is it leaves a terrible aftertaste period while you're brushing it's wonderful minty flavor. Hours after you still taste the toothpaste even if you ate. Honestly that's the only downside
Dawn F.
Bullhead City, AZ
I have tried so many whitening toothpastes that don't work on me I didn't expect much but had to try it. The first day I noticed a small difference ironically better than my dentist office visit to whiten teeth and this toothpaste didn't burn my gums! My teeth feel freaky clean after using this toothpaste and I don't cough or feel sick like the last toothpaste I used (3D Crest White radiant mint). I actually see results slowly but steadily on my teeth. I drink 1-2 pots of coffee daily plus ice tea so staining is an issue for me but this works to remove it. I am so glad I tried it and highly recommend it!
Crystal B.
This did not get my teeth any more white than other toothpaste I have tried. The taste was alright and my mouth did feel fresh
Nekura A.
Brooklyn, NY
Insanely affordable and almost instant results? I use this along with the gel, it's so far the only drugstore product I've seen results without increase sensitivity. The inexpensive price tag is just a huge plus.
Kristin S.
Estell Manor, NJ
I did not see any results what so ever. I guess it does what you pay for because its very inexpensive. I used two bottles hoping to see a whiter smile but that is not what happened. My teeth are not heavily stained so it's surprising that this didn't work well for me.
Jessica K.
Edmonton
I think this brand is often overlooked when shoppers are looking for toothpaste but I'd say it's easily one of the best I've ever found for whitening!
Now do keep in mind that I do have pretty white teeth to begin with, but this definitely gave them the boost they needed, after using this for a while I've gotten many compliments on the pearly whites! :)
Annette S.
Kitimat, BC
I need a tooth whitening product, has this worked for anyone?