Plus White Whitening Booster Gel uploaded by Daniela R.Plus White Whitening Booster Gel uploaded by Brittney S.

BY PLUS WHITE #70 in Teeth Whiteners

Faster Easier Whitening Gets your teeth Shades Whiter! Fast & Easy No Mess! No Inconvenient Strips! Apply to any toothpaste for added whitening power Add Plus White Booster to your toothpaste each time you brush.  It substantially boosts the whitening power of your favorite toothpaste to whiten teeth - even up to two shades whiter. Developed by a leading dentist, Booster works with any toothpaste to deliver much more whitening power than toothpaste can do alone.  So even whitening toothpastes whiten better.The extra gentle formula works with any toothpaste to effectively whiten and brighten teeth.  Even whitening toothpastes whiten better! Booster works to whiten each and every time you brush your teeth, so you don t need to rely on separate, time-consuming and costly whitening treatments.  It also helps boost plaque protection and freshens see more...

Megan W.
Megan W.
San Antonio, TX
I love using this product. My teeth are very sensitive so having it on only 5 minutes is perfect for me. It's very easy to use and I use it with sports mouth guards I molded and cut to fit me. I use this product once every few weeks and everyone compliments my smile and how bright it is. I don't smoke or drink a lot of caffeine products. I use it to maintain my smile but before I used this product, I initially whitened my teeth with whitening strips. This product really helped me keep the smile bright and not have to go through the sensitivity and pain of whitening strips anymore. The price is great too.
Clara C.
Clara C.
Glendale, CA

If you're questioning whether or not you should get this white oh system, trust me.... It's a steal for the price! I don't know how effective the tarter rinse has been as I haven't used the whitening gel alone but it makes my mouth feel cleaner and it's pretty inexpensive so I'll probably just continue to use it without comparison. I typically have a hard time with mouth pieces so I forgo one and just put it directly on my teeth. I concentrate on the front anyways so it's pretty easy. For mouth piece comfort, though, this one is a lot better than the others I've tried!
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Mercer, PA
I bought this just as a "I don't have the time or money to go to the dentist to have my teeth bleached" thought. I am thrilled that I did! First of all, the package comes with a picture of a mouthpiece. Just know that it does NOT come with one. You can apply just as easily with a toothbrush or Q-tip. I have used both and found the Q-tip more effective. Five minutes and there was a noticeable difference! So tired of Whitestrips, the expense and how awkward they are on your teeth for so long! This is a great solution! Five stars!
amy m.
amy m.
Dayton, TX
My teeth have always been white by most people's standards, but I drink a lot of tea, so they are not "perfectly white". This product does indeed seem to make my teeth whiter, but the change was very gradual, and wasn't noticeable until after using the product for six weeks or so. I only use it once a day with my favorite baking soda & peroxide toothpaste and I'm very happy with the results. I highly recommend this product, just don't give up on it until you've given it two months to show results.
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
Westby, WI
If you are looking to see real results with teeth whitening at an incredibly inexpensive price, look no further! This gel is absolutely amazing. Buy some of the 99 cent mouth guards and make your own whitening trays. I think it's easiest to apply the gel right to your teeth and then put on the trays over the top. Leave on for 20 minutes a day, and I promise you will see results. Do not swallow it and remember that less is more when it comes to the gel.
Gerardo R.
Gerardo R.
Hidalgo, TX
I use this everyday and my teeth have never been so white! Afforable and wasy to use. I get a q-tip get the bleach on the q-tip and apply it to my teeth and wait 5 mins then i get my tooth brush and put the bleach on there and brush my teeth for the normal 3 mins and it does wonders for your teeth! i use it every morning and my teeth do not hurt my gums are fine and you should really try this product i feel like i got my teeth whitened professionally!
Sabrina U.
Sabrina U.
Hilo, HI
I've used whitening strips before and after I use them, my teeth are always very sensitive, and I hate that feeling. I purchased this product after hearing a YouTuber rave about it, and I fell in love. You won't see immediate results with this product as you will need to use it consistently for 2 weeks to a month before you can tell your teeth are a lot whiter. It didn't give my teeth any sensitivity and the product itself is very easy to use.
Alissah P.
Alissah P.
Omaha, NE
yes thank yes thank much yes thank yes thank much yes thank yes thank much yes thank yes thank much yes thank yes thank much yes thank yes thank much yes thank yes thank much yes thank yes thank much yes thank yes thank much yes thank yes thank much yes thank yes thank much yes thank yes thank much yes thank yes thank much yes thank yes thank much yes thank yes thank much yes thank yes thank much
Sandra B.
Sandra B.
I've used this product several times over the years and never had any issues. I love the way your teeth feel crisp clean after using it. I can tell a difference when I use it and when I don't. I need to be more persistent though, I'm guilty of being lazy. Overall this is one of the most sensitive tooth whitening products I've used and is easy to work with.
Caroline G.
Caroline G.
Provdence Frg, VA
LOVE THIS!! Now one thing this does not work after one try, you atlas need to give it 2-3 weeks maybe a month. I saw changes in 3 weeks but my sister saw changes in 2 weeks. You need to make sure you use it everyday and brush your teeth like you are supposed too and this does wonders!! I no longer need to go to the dentist to get my teeth cleaned!!
Hi I drink a lot of coffee and so teeth aren't always looking the whitest. I really want pearly whites but don't want to damage the enamel. Does it really work and did you notice your teeth becoming more sensitive or was it fine?