Plus White Whitening Booster Gel uploaded by Becca L.Plus White Whitening Booster Gel uploaded by Brittney S.Plus White Whitening Booster Gel uploaded by Daniela R.

BY PLUS WHITE #35 in Teeth Whiteners

Faster Easier Whitening Gets your teeth Shades Whiter! Fast & Easy No Mess! No Inconvenient Strips! Apply to any toothpaste for added whitening power Add Plus White Booster to your toothpaste each time you brush.  It substantially boosts the whitening power of your favorite toothpaste to whiten teeth - even up to two shades whiter. Developed by a leading dentist, Booster works with any toothpaste to deliver much more whitening power than toothpaste can do alone.  So even whitening toothpastes whiten better.The extra gentle formula works with any toothpaste to effectively whiten and brighten teeth.  Even whitening toothpastes whiten better! Booster works to whiten each and every time you brush your teeth, so you don t need to rely on separate, time-consuming and costly whitening treatments.  It also helps boost plaque protection and freshens see more...

Brittney D.
Granite City, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought mine at Walgreens.. N i love how it make the inside of my mouth and teeth feel.. I Love it and i recommended you try them both.. It works well on my teeth.. con i dont like it the after taste it leaves in your mouth i dont know if it just me but i love it n i do recommend it it will most definitely give you a bright 1million smile.😍😍😍❤
Haley P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this gel once or twice a week. I leave it on for a maximum of 15 minutes each time. I can tell a difference as soon as I rinse it off my teeth. I have s little sensitivity to cold things afterwards but it’s not bad at all. I love Plus White and I cannot say enough good things about this product and this brand.
caitlin d.
Fort Worth
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff doesn't do anything for me I tried it out because I saw it at the drugstore I needed something cheap in this stuff to do crap Jack really upset me don't recommend
Danielle M.
Portage, MI
After using plus white my teeth look immediately white. One con is that it does seem to make my teeth more sensitive if I use it often to get lasting whiteness. Great product and does what's it's supposed to and is one of the easier whitening products on the market.
Malexis H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product definitely does the job if you need to be a shade of two whiter. However if you're looking for a major transformation with just one use, then I'd look for something more intense. But this product definitely will do some fast acting whitening.
Cheyella M.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I have a love hate relationship with this product. It whitens great but I can feel it weakening my teeth. I like the flavor of it compared to others and would use this over others I just wish it didn't break down enamel.
Sabreea C.
Phoenix, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I found this product to be effective. You have to stay consistent, use it in the morning On top of toothpaste. I like to use it with a whitening toothpaste as well and some baking soda sprinkled on top. I guess you can say I'm a little excessive LOL but I love my pearly whites great product
Ashlen B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
When I used this i saw a little bit of improvement, would have to keep trying out out to see if I got any consistent results. I am happy with the progress it made on my teeth though!
Alena H.
Hanover Park, IL
This is the best jail in the world it makes your teeth so white. This lightning enhances the white of your teeth so your teeth stay white for very long time I love this teeth whitening
Stacy L.
Lincoln, RI
Beauty Junkie Expert
The gel was an impulse buy to see if it would work . The product does work but it takes longer than most whitening products . It was effective but didn't work as quickly as I'd like . It was overall rated a 3 out of 5
Hi I drink a lot of coffee and so teeth aren't always looking the whitest. I really want pearly whites but don't want to damage the enamel. Does it really work and did you notice your teeth becoming more sensitive or was it fine?