Plus White Whitening Booster Gel

by Plus White

Faster Easier Whitening Gets your teeth Shades Whiter! Fast & Easy No Mess! No Inconvenient Strips! Apply to any toothpaste for added whitening power Add Plus White Booster to your toothpaste each time you brush.  It substantially boosts the whitening power of your favorite toothpaste to whiten teeth - even up to two shades whiter. Developed by a leading dentist, Booster works with any toothpaste to deliver much more whitening power than toothpaste can do alone.  So even whitening toothpastes whiten better.The extra gentle formula works with any toothpaste to effectively whiten and brighten teeth.  Even whitening toothpastes whiten better! Booster works to whiten each and every time you brush your teeth, so you don t need to rely on separate, time-consuming and costly whitening treatments.  It also helps boost plaque protection and freshens

Hi I drink a lot of coffee and so teeth aren't always looking the whitest. I really want pearly whites but don't want to damage the enamel. Does it really work and did you notice your teeth becoming more sensitive or was it fine?
Start your review of Plus White Whitening Booster Gel!
How would you rate this product?
Shalee S.
Copperas Cove, TX
I've used a few times, it hasn't helped my teeth hardly any but I think the root to my problem lies further than stained teeth but effective if you have healthy but stained teeth.
Jasmine S.
Monrovia
I was really iffy at first with these whitening products. But I finally decided to give them a try. At last I was able to find a cheaper way to get rid of my stains on my bottoms two teeth rather then getting them whitened at a dentist. This product has done wonders for me over the last few years and I'm loving it!
Jennifer E.
College Station, TX
I tried this product but I didn't like the way it made my teeth feel afterwards because it was so stiky
Alexis R.
Sunnyside, WA
I drink a lot of coffee so this helps when I need an extra booth to whitening my teeth back up.
Haley P.
I use this gel once or twice a week. I leave it on for a maximum of 15 minutes each time. I can tell a difference as soon as I rinse it off my teeth. I have s little sensitivity to cold things afterwards but it’s not bad at all. I love Plus White and I cannot say enough good things about this product and this brand.
Maggie D.
Amherst, OH
I noticed a slight difference in the whiteness of my teeth. Nothing significant. Seemed to be more abrasive than I care for. Made my teeth feel a lot more sensitive. Product wasn't for me, but others may produce different results.
Kristin A.
Channelview , TX
Noticed a difference after about two weeks of use. Helps remove surface stains. Easy to use. It is a little pricey. The trays with whitening gels that you leave in from other brands are too harsh on my sensitive gums, I didn't experience that with this.
Mary A.
Allendale
This was right up my ally I thought no this product is amaaazing and I would keep upswing it the pros were that it totally helped and I use it very often this product would be a must buy again and I use it in my daily life today!
Maria Laura R.
Orlando, FL
Faster and simpler Whitening Gets the teeth whiter shades! Fast & Easy No Mess! No Disadvantages! Applicable to any toothpaste for added bleaching power Add Plus White Booster to your toothpaste every time you brush. It substantially increases the whitening power of your favorite toothpaste to whiten your teeth - even up to two whiter shades. Developed by a leading dentist, booster works with any toothpaste to provide much more power than toothpaste whitening can do alone. So toothpaste, even whitening whitening formula better. The extra gentle works with any toothpaste to effectively bleach and brighten teeth. Even whitening toothpastes brighten better! Booster works to lighten each and every time you brush your teeth, so you do not need to rely on separate, time consuming and expensive bleaching treatments. It also helps increase plaque protection and refreshes. Just know that it does NOT come with one. You can apply just as easily with a toothbrush or Q-tip. I have used both and found the Q-tip more effective. Five minutes and there was a noticeable difference! So tired of Whitestrips, the expense and how awkward they are on your teeth for so long! This is a great solution! Five stars! LOVE THIS PRODUCT.
Bobbie M.
Cape Coral , FL
This is definitely a five star brand. My teeth have never been so white in my entire life. This is by far worth every penny. And I recommend this teeth Whitener to everybody and their mothers. I am overall beyond satisfied and this is exceeded my expectations