Plus White Whitening Booster Gel uploaded by Becca L.Plus White Whitening Booster Gel uploaded by Daniela R.Plus White Whitening Booster Gel uploaded by Brittney S.

BY PLUS WHITE #31 in Teeth Whiteners

Faster Easier Whitening Gets your teeth Shades Whiter! Fast & Easy No Mess! No Inconvenient Strips! Apply to any toothpaste for added whitening power Add Plus White Booster to your toothpaste each time you brush.  It substantially boosts the whitening power of your favorite toothpaste to whiten teeth - even up to two shades whiter. Developed by a leading dentist, Booster works with any toothpaste to deliver much more whitening power than toothpaste can do alone.  So even whitening toothpastes whiten better.The extra gentle formula works with any toothpaste to effectively whiten and brighten teeth.  Even whitening toothpastes whiten better! Booster works to whiten each and every time you brush your teeth, so you don t need to rely on separate, time-consuming and costly whitening treatments.  It also helps boost plaque protection and freshens see more...

Mackenzie S.
Port Charlotte
Not sure if it helped or not. It was difficult and awkward to put the gel on top of the toothpaste without making a mess. I needed another hand to be able to hold the toothbrush and open/close the cap. I stopped using because it was so awkward.
Tracy P.
Berlin, NH
For such a low price I wasn't expecting all that much from this product. But truth is, it really does work! I keep it on for about 10-15 mins when I'm in the shower and rinse with cool water and I saw noticeable results after only one use. It does cause some sensitivity but that's to be expected with any whitening product. You don't need that much gel so the bottle lasts a long time, and it's so affordable that it won't hurt your pockets to replace.
Brittney D.
Granite City, IL
I bought mine at Walgreens.. N i love how it make the inside of my mouth and teeth feel.. I Love it and i recommended you try them both.. It works well on my teeth.. con i dont like it the after taste it leaves in your mouth i dont know if it just me but i love it n i do recommend it it will most definitely give you a bright 1million smile.😍😍😍❤
Mary A.
Allendale
This was right up my ally I thought no this product is amaaazing and I would keep upswing it the pros were that it totally helped and I use it very often this product would be a must buy again and I use it in my daily life today!
Jordan S.
Cordele, GA
Decent. Doesn’t work as well as I expected. I have tried many whitening products and this is the best so far but it made my teeth even more sensitive so I didn’t re purchase. It may work for you if you don’t have sensitive teeth.
Juanita D.
Bradenton, FL
I have only use this product a couple times. It did me you expectations but they also werent very high at the moment Dueto me never using this before. I Blondie at a local store and I think I would buy it again
Danielle M.
Portage, MI
After using plus white my teeth look immediately white. One con is that it does seem to make my teeth more sensitive if I use it often to get lasting whiteness. Great product and does what's it's supposed to and is one of the easier whitening products on the market.
Haley P.
I use this gel once or twice a week. I leave it on for a maximum of 15 minutes each time. I can tell a difference as soon as I rinse it off my teeth. I have s little sensitivity to cold things afterwards but it’s not bad at all. I love Plus White and I cannot say enough good things about this product and this brand.
Malexis H.
Manchester , CT
This product definitely does the job if you need to be a shade of two whiter. However if you're looking for a major transformation with just one use, then I'd look for something more intense. But this product definitely will do some fast acting whitening.
Ashlen B.
When I used this i saw a little bit of improvement, would have to keep trying out out to see if I got any consistent results. I am happy with the progress it made on my teeth though!
Hi I drink a lot of coffee and so teeth aren't always looking the whitest. I really want pearly whites but don't want to damage the enamel. Does it really work and did you notice your teeth becoming more sensitive or was it fine?