BY PLUS WHITE

Plus White.
5 Minute* Speed Whitening System.
New.
Plus White Tartar control pre whitening rinse.
4 fl oz/118 ml.
Plus White 5 Minute* Speed Whitening Gel.
One step bleaching power fast & easy!
Net wt 3.0 oz/85g.
A complete, fast & easy system.
Proven peroxide power whitens & brightens teeth!
Enamel-safe formula.
Original flavor.
Comfortable mouthpiece. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Nicole S.
Austin
Interesting system but again it does work! I felt a little sensitivity while going through but it's a really cheap option if you are looking to get whiter teeth. I think I ordered off amazon for around 10.00?? It came fast and did its job
Heidi D.
West Bend, WI
This product works pretty good! A friend recommended this one to me! She is a smoker and heavy coffee drinker as I am! It has whitened my teeth in as little as one use! I seen a change in color after the first use!
shanti j.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Super easy system to use. Takes only 5 minutes which isn't long at all and can be fit into any day. Does help get your teeth whiter and doesn't make
Mine any more sensitive either!
Serena K.
I love this! It's super cheap and works amazing. I have never tried the crest 3D white but for how cheap this is I will never try it. It is about $8 and crest 3D white is about $40.
Megan W.
Mount Vernon, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I wouldn't say this was the best product in the world, but it's definitely a decent product. Would I ever buy again? Probably not. It just wasn't the right product for me. However, it could be for you.
Elizabeth C.
My favorite teeth whitening product. It doesn't bother my sensitive gums. My teeth are whiter after the first use. Very good product for the price. I highly recommend this product.
Allison K.
Mingo Jct, OH
I bought this 5 minute speed kit from Walmart and I love it! It took me longer than 5 minutes though but it's explained in the instructions.