Plus White 5 Minute Premier Teeth Whitening System uploaded by Marieli C.Plus White 5 Minute Premier Teeth Whitening System uploaded by Alana L.Plus White 5 Minute Premier Teeth Whitening System uploaded by Sara L.

BY GENERIC

Plus White 5 Minute Premier Teeth Whitening System: Advanced technology that starts working in 5 minutes Enamel-friendly complete process that systematically whitens your teeth Proven bleaching power that whitens and brightens teeth Stainguard rinse keeps teeth whiter Comfortable, flexible mouth tray Needle-nose tube for precise application see more...

• Does this actually work? As opposed to crest 3D white because I'v...2 Answers
  • How do u guys like this product? Does it irritate the gums or sen...2 Answers
  • In general have you found that whitening trays are more effective...1 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Rebecca M.
Amazing product! Works very well, didn't make my teeth sensitive. The only issue I have is the gel ends up foaming a little so it starts to go outside the tray and it's not the best tasting stuff.
Sara L.
Bonita, CA
I like the product !! It has worked whitening my teeth a little bit. I used three or 4 times a week because I want it to prevent sensitivity, but it has worked well for me. The mouth tray it comes with it's a little uncomfortable but it's only 15 mins, I can handle that.
Marieli C.
Batavia, NY
I didn't like this one. When we put in our month we Rosicrucian a lot of saliva and seems hard to stay after that. The fast is not good and I will no buy again. Don't clarify to but works a little
Candice
This is a great product to use when you need to go to a special event!!!!! There are a lot of steps to finish the process and your teeth only stay white for a couple days
Stephanie S.
Kissimmee, FL
Just really started this so far I have gotten a few comments about my teeth but don't really notice. Wish the mouth guard wasn't that big. I like it because it doesn't make my teeth so sensitive.
Gloria H.
HUNTSVILLE, AL
Wellness Guru Expert
This is an effective maintenance tool if used weekly. The price point is fair for the result. I've had better success with cheaper kits but to keep my teeth sparkling this is ky go to.
Deedee R.
The product works long as you really stick to it. I didnt like how it felt in my mouth along with the taste, but i believe they also carry a mint flavor it may taste much better.
Jestina R.
just "ok" the taste wasn't that great but thats true for most teeth whitening products. My problem with this gel is that its messy. i will go back to using my whitestrips from now on. sticks better to my teeth which i feel provides better results
Sugey M.
Hollywood, FL
the product is regular, I managed to shed some light on my teeth, but is not as effective as they offer it. plus the time it leaves in the mouth makes it fill you with saliva and is uncomfortable
Courtney J.
Decatur, AL
This stuff worked amazing! I paid $8 compared to paying for the expensive brand! Didn't make my teeth sensitive at all!
Laura R.
Shelburne , VT
I would love to know from anyone if that works??
Darlene S.
Palmdale, CA
How do u guys like this product? Does it irritate the gums or sensitivity?
Elizabeth O.
Does this actually work? As opposed to crest 3D white because I've been let down with teeth whitening systems! I need to find the right one. Does it effectively whiten?
Nunu P.
Little Ferry, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert
Does this make your teeth sensitive I can't use crest white strips because of that?!
Chantelle R.
South China
In general have you found that whitening trays are more effective than strips?