Plus White 5 Minute Premier Teeth Whitening System uploaded by Sara L.Plus White 5 Minute Premier Teeth Whitening System uploaded by Alana L.Plus White 5 Minute Premier Teeth Whitening System uploaded by Marieli C.

BY GENERIC #63 in Teeth Whiteners

Plus White 5 Minute Premier Teeth Whitening System: Advanced technology that starts working in 5 minutes Enamel-friendly complete process that systematically whitens your teeth Proven bleaching power that whitens and brightens teeth Stainguard rinse keeps teeth whiter Comfortable, flexible mouth tray Needle-nose tube for precise application see more...

• Does this actually work? As opposed to crest 3D white bec...2 Answers
  • How do u guys like this product? Does it irritate the gum...2 Answers
  • In general have you found that whitening trays are more e...1 Answers
Buy on www.ama...*
Rebecca M.
Amazing product! Works very well, didn't make my teeth sensitive. The only issue I have is the gel ends up foaming a little so it starts to go outside the tray and it's not the best tasting stuff.
Gloria H.
HUNTSVILLE, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is an effective maintenance tool if used weekly. The price point is fair for the result. I've had better success with cheaper kits but to keep my teeth sparkling this is ky go to.
dialantric g.
The product works long as you really stick to it. I didnt like how it felt in my mouth along with the taste, but i believe they also carry a mint flavor it may taste much better.
Janine W.
Wake Forest, NC
Here's the deal, these types of products will never give you "wow" "Omg" results. Especially, if you don't change other habits such less coffee, soda and juice, brush & floss daily, stop smoking etc. This product showed me very little results even with having a good oral care routine. Also, prolonged use of these types of products weaken and sensitize your teeth.
Haley M.
Decatur , TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I've been using this product for over a year and it's always worked for me. It's never made my teeth sensitive. My teeth stain really easily so they weren't very pretty when I first started whitening them. If it can whiten mine, I know it will work for you too! I just pop in the mouthpiece while I'm getting ready in the morning whenever I need to freshen them up, its super simple and effective. I definitely recommend it!
Alyssa P.
Goodyear, AZ
This product is very messy. The mouth price doesn't fit well and the taste of the gel is nasty. If you want to sit with nasty tasting gel and a mouth piece in while you salivate for 30 minutes then this product is for you! I did this for a week or 2 straight and didn't see any benefits.
Sara L.
Bonita, CA
I like the product !! It has worked whitening my teeth a little bit. I used three or 4 times a week because I want it to prevent sensitivity, but it has worked well for me. The mouth tray it comes with it's a little uncomfortable but it's only 15 mins, I can handle that.
Jestina R.
Syracuse, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
just "ok" the taste wasn't that great but thats true for most teeth whitening products. My problem with this gel is that its messy. i will go back to using my whitestrips from now on. sticks better to my teeth which i feel provides better results
Sugey M.
caracas
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
the product is regular, I managed to shed some light on my teeth, but is not as effective as they offer it. plus the time it leaves in the mouth makes it fill you with saliva and is uncomfortable
Marieli C.
Batavia, NY
I didn't like this one. When we put in our month we Rosicrucian a lot of saliva and seems hard to stay after that. The fast is not good and I will no buy again. Don't clarify to but works a little
Laura R.
Saint Peters, MO
I would love to know from anyone if that works??
Darlene S.
Palmdale, CA
How do u guys like this product? Does it irritate the gums or sensitivity?
Elizabeth O.
Does this actually work? As opposed to crest 3D white because I've been let down with teeth whitening systems! I need to find the right one. Does it effectively whiten?
Chantelle R.
South China
In general have you found that whitening trays are more effective than strips?
Nunu P.
Little Ferry, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Does this make your teeth sensitive I can't use crest white strips because of that?!