Personal CareOral CarePlus White
5 Minute Premier Speed Whitening Kit

Plus White 5 Minute Premier Speed Whitening Kit

by Plus White

Contains Everything You Need To Start Whitening Your Teeth In Just 5 Minutes.* Now You Can Take Advantage Of This Enamel-Friendly Complete Process With The Oxygenating Action Of Hydrogen Peroxide That Systematically Whitens Your Teeth. Whitening Begins With Your First Application And You'll See Noticeably Whiter And Brighter Teeth Within Days! Don't Forget To Finish With The New Stainguard Post Rinse, To Lock In Whiteness And Help Delay Stains From Re-Appearing On Your Teeth. Our Post Rinse Contains A Unique Formulation Of Effective Stain Fighting Polymers To Help Retain The Appearance Of Whiter, Brighter Teeth. Proven Bleaching Power That Whitens And Brightens Needle Nose Tube For Precise Application Comfortable Mouth Tray Fits The Shape Of Your Mouth *Starts To Whiten In 5 Minutes. Contains: Speed Whitening Gel 2.0 Oz Comfortable Mouth Tray Stainguard Post Rinse 4 Fl Oz Made In Usa

Is this Product UV reactive?
I have a UV mouthpiece that I have from a previous whitening kit, would the results be faster if I were to use it along with this product? Or is it better just to use this product alone?
Does using a mouth light make a difference?
Start your review of Plus White 5 Minute Premier Speed Whitening Kit!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
The one I bought did not come with a mouth tray but even without it it still works.in reviews
Mary F.
Chester Twp, PA
Plus White 5 Minute Premier Speed Whitening Kit uploaded by Mary F.
This is a review of the PREMIER LOOK SILK LIFTING EYE & NECK CREAM........ This cream was nice I mean it was moisturizing but definitely was not what I expected. Let me just say for starters that the packaging is so beautiful and luxurious. It really gives off that high end look of skincare. When I look at the packaging I think of Estée Lauder. Anyway I was really excited when I first opened the jar. I immediately put my fingers in to see what the texture of the cream was like and it had a slimy look and feel too it. It sort of reminded me of snail secretion cream. Their was a bit of fragrance to the cream but nothing to overwhelming it actually smelled quite nice and in my opinion contributed to the experience. I applied the cream to my face as my final step in my skincare routine and this is honestly where I became a tad bit disappointed. It wasn’t really that nourishing nor was it that moisturizing. Me personally I like face creams that are really rich and Emollient and provide the skin with an exceptional amount of moisture that keeps the skin feeling conditioned and hydrated through out the entire day. As soon as I massaged this cream into my skin it immediately absorbed and my skin didn’t feel replenished to my liking. I felt like I had to use more product than I normally would on my face because the cream doesn’t spread that well and dries down fairly quickly. Considering that this is supposed to be for your neck and eyes at least that is how it is being marketed I really don’t think it is hydrating enough. I Didn’t really like it too much but that is just my personal experience. Someone else might feel differently. This would probably be a good cream for someone with oily skin considering how quickly it absorbs and dries down. When I look at this jar of cream I get a high end skincare kind of vibe unfortunately I don’t feel that way about the product itself.
Whittney S.
Louisville, MS
It definitely works. I can't deny that, but it doesn't work over night. You have to use it for at least a week before you actually start noticing results. It's a great product if you've got the time and don't need an over night results, because it takes longer than that.
Harleen B.
 I ordered this product off of Amazon a few days ago and i love it i have seen a slight diffrence hoping to see more the mouth card it comes with is not comfortable while your using this product you cant swallow your spit and because of that it made my throat very dry and that does not stop me from using this proudct 2 times daily.
Elizabeth R.
Ligonier, IN
It's great easy to use. I do other things while I'm using it. I haven't had a problem with this product
Kelsey K.
Hays, KS
I really enjoy this whitening product because it's affordable and gentle on my teeth. You do have to be consistent to see the results you want. I like to use this while I shower that way I can keep myself occupied while using it and it's easier for me to clean the tray off when I'm done.
Brandi M.
I tried this whitening kit after seeing so many you tube bloggers raving about it. I thought it was just ok. Didn't notice too much of a difference honestly.
Laura P.
Fridley, MN
I always left this on my teeth for the longest recommended time length but sadly only found that it maintained the whiteness of other products. It didn't do much to whiten in my experience and the feeling of foamy drool in my mouth for that long was slightly unpleasant. Plus, the tray is quite large and makes my face look funny so I prefer to use this product when I'm alone lol
Argelia R.
I have always had great results using this and am sad to not see it at our local drugstore any longer. It was my go to cheaper whitener when I couldn't commit to other white strips. This has always been gentle on my teeth and I have always seen great results every use. I have the box that just comes with the tube and apply it directly to my teeth, it works both ways.
Carrie J.
Muncie, IN
I love this product, it's a very gradual whitening kit and it doesn't burn or sting. It does get goopy in your mouth but it's because it's doing its job and it definitely doesn't have the best taste but then again I didn't expect it to. For the price and quality it's def worth it!!
Navs S.
Philadelphia, PA
I LOVE THIS! A lot of people who don't like it aren't using it correctly. this product doesn't start working until AFTER FIVE MINUTES of using. Which means your teeth WILL whiten if you use this for 20-30 min. Twice a day for two weeks!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...