BY PLUS WHITE

Contains Everything You Need To Start Whitening Your Teeth In Just 5 Minutes.* Now You Can Take Advantage Of This Enamel-Friendly Complete Process With The Oxygenating Action Of Hydrogen Peroxide That Systematically Whitens Your Teeth. Whitening Begins With Your First Application And You'll See Noticeably Whiter And Brighter Teeth Within Days! Don't Forget To Finish With The New Stainguard Post Rinse, To Lock In Whiteness And Help Delay Stains From Re-Appearing On Your Teeth. Our Post Rinse Contains A Unique Formulation Of Effective Stain Fighting Polymers To Help Retain The Appearance Of Whiter, Brighter Teeth. Proven Bleaching Power That Whitens And Brightens Needle Nose Tube For Precise Application Comfortable Mouth Tray Fits The Shape Of Your Mouth *Starts To Whiten In 5 Minutes. Contains: Speed Whitening Gel 2.0 Oz Comfortable Mouth Tray Stainguard Post Rinse 4 Fl Oz Made In Usa see more...

• It says you can use it for 5 minutes 2x a day, How long should I ...1 Answers
  • Does using a mouth light make a difference?2 Answers
  • Is this one different than the other kit?1 Answers
Plus White 5 Minute Premier Speed Whitening Kit
  • "The one I bought did not come with a mouth tray but even without it it still works." in 1 review
Kelsey K.
Kelsey K.
Hays, KS
I really enjoy this whitening product because it's affordable and gentle on my teeth. You do have to be consistent to see the results you want. I like to use this while I shower that way I can keep myself occupied while using it and it's easier for me to clean the tray off when I'm done.
Ashley E.
Ashley E.
Charlotte, NC
I literally love this product!! I've gotten so many compliments on my teeth that I've already finished my first tube of gel! I wasn't really sure about this product before because it was so cheap, but my friend recommended to me so I decided to give it a try! Plus White 5-Minute Speed Whitening System Improved Formula and Plus White 5 Minute Bleach Whitening Gel, 3.0 Combo Pack
Breana P.
Breana P.
Greenville
Bought this product from Walmart the price was very low so I was kinda skeptical about it but I’ve been using it for almost a week and I am pleased with the results that this whitening system has given me. I am almost finished with my first tube and will be buying some more. I’ve gotten a lot of compliments on my smile.
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This kit is inexpensive and works very well. It's a system that doesn't take too long and doesn't really cause a ton of tooth sensitivity like the strip kind can.
Laura P.
Laura P.
Fridley, MN
I always left this on my teeth for the longest recommended time length but sadly only found that it maintained the whiteness of other products. It didn't do much to whiten in my experience and the feeling of foamy drool in my mouth for that long was slightly unpleasant. Plus, the tray is quite large and makes my face look funny so I prefer to use this product when I'm alone lol
Navs S.
Navs S.
Philadelphia, PA
I LOVE THIS! A lot of people who don't like it aren't using it correctly. this product doesn't start working until AFTER FIVE MINUTES of using. Which means your teeth WILL whiten if you use this for 20-30 min. Twice a day for two weeks!
Carrie W.
Carrie W.
Yorktown, IN
I love this product, it's a very gradual whitening kit and it doesn't burn or sting. It does get goopy in your mouth but it's because it's doing its job and it definitely doesn't have the best taste but then again I didn't expect it to. For the price and quality it's def worth it!!
Autumn Y.
Autumn Y.
I used to use a mouth guard to use this product, but it just gets messy. Now I use a toothbrush to apply this and I really do see a difference after 5-10 minutes of use. And it doesn't irritate my gums, and I have sensitive gums/teeth.
Asma A.
Asma A.
Tacoma , WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Super easy super fast no pain, ultimate white teeth, it does the job and my teeth are whiter than ever.
Elizabeth R.
Elizabeth R.
Ligonier, IN
It's great easy to use. I do other things while I'm using it. I haven't had a problem with this product
Ally B.
Ally B.
Herndon, VA
About how long did it take you to start seeing results?
Jazzminn G.
Jazzminn G.
Laredo, TX
Is there something similar to this but better?
What is the best way to use this gel/system? I don't think I'm using it right. I DO NOT have extremely stained teeth, I don't smoke, drink alcohol or coffee....nothing! What did you do to see the best results somewhat fast?
Wilma G.
Wilma G.
Rancho Viejo, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does using a mouth light make a difference?
Patrisha S.
Patrisha S.
Belleville
I bought this before, but not with the try. I saw very little results.. maybe because I was wanting a he change, I'm kind of a chick who want results righ taway, I get to excited. but thaank you for the reviews, I'm going to get the mouth tray next time I buy this and try again, I did feel pait in my gums just above my teeth was irritable, but maybe next time ill take my time and see what happens!