BY PLUS WHITE

Contains Everything You Need To Start Whitening Your Teeth In Just 5 Minutes.* Now You Can Take Advantage Of This Enamel-Friendly Complete Process With The Oxygenating Action Of Hydrogen Peroxide That Systematically Whitens Your Teeth. Whitening Begins With Your First Application And You'll See Noticeably Whiter And Brighter Teeth Within Days! Don't Forget To Finish With The New Stainguard Post Rinse, To Lock In Whiteness And Help Delay Stains From Re-Appearing On Your Teeth. Our Post Rinse Contains A Unique Formulation Of Effective Stain Fighting Polymers To Help Retain The Appearance Of Whiter, Brighter Teeth. Proven Bleaching Power That Whitens And Brightens Needle Nose Tube For Precise Application Comfortable Mouth Tray Fits The Shape Of Your Mouth *Starts To Whiten In 5 Minutes. Contains: Speed Whitening Gel 2.0 Oz Comfortable Mouth Tray Stainguard Post Rinse 4 Fl Oz Made In Usa see more...

• It says you can use it for 5 minutes 2x a day, How long should I ...1 Answers
  • Does using a mouth light make a difference?2 Answers
  • Is this one different than the other kit?1 Answers
Plus White 5 Minute Premier Speed Whitening Kit
  • "The one I bought did not come with a mouth tray but even without it it still works." in 1 review
Breana P.
Greenville
Bought this product from Walmart the price was very low so I was kinda skeptical about it but I’ve been using it for almost a week and I am pleased with the results that this whitening system has given me. I am almost finished with my first tube and will be buying some more. I’ve gotten a lot of compliments on my smile.
Ashley E.
Charlotte, NC
I literally love this product!! I've gotten so many compliments on my teeth that I've already finished my first tube of gel! I wasn't really sure about this product before because it was so cheap, but my friend recommended to me so I decided to give it a try! Plus White 5-Minute Speed Whitening System Improved Formula and Plus White 5 Minute Bleach Whitening Gel, 3.0 Combo Pack
Rachel M.
This kit is inexpensive and works very well. It's a system that doesn't take too long and doesn't really cause a ton of tooth sensitivity like the strip kind can.
Laura P.
Fridley, MN
I always left this on my teeth for the longest recommended time length but sadly only found that it maintained the whiteness of other products. It didn't do much to whiten in my experience and the feeling of foamy drool in my mouth for that long was slightly unpleasant. Plus, the tray is quite large and makes my face look funny so I prefer to use this product when I'm alone lol
Christie B.
Cheyenne , WY
This has been my go to for awhile. It works better than the Crest 3D gels and strips in my opinion. After about a week of the whitening everyday, I have a GLOWING white smile. Its a miracle worker, and is perfect for sensitive gums/teeth.

I recommend using a football mouth guard, drop in boiling water for 5-10 sec, then place in your mouth after its cooled a little (not totally) and that way you have a nice form fitting guard to whiten with, and you get all the small spaces :)
Carolyn C.
Earle, AR
Let me start by saying that I brush my teeth regularly and I go to the dentist on a regular basis. My teeth were a little yellowish from some of the foods and drinks I consumed over the years. I bought this kit for about six dollar, followed the directions and left it on my teeth for about 15 minutes, and rinsed. I noticed that my teeth lightened up after my first application. This is a really good product for people who cannot afford an expensive whitening.
Michelle B.
Holland, PA
I just recently finished using this product since it was already three weeks and my teeth didn't whiten at all. Since I only bought this product for a cheap cost of $10, I could already tell that it wasn't going to work. I bought it anyways because I wanted to test it out anyways only to find that the gel got everywhere and it became too messy and also for it not to work. I would recommend that you do not buy this product and for you to save your $10.
Kate P.
Canton, GA
I had grown tired of shelling out money for brand name whitening products, and when I saw this product at Walmart, I figured it was worth a shot. I squeeze out a thin strip on each side of the mouth guard and use it while I shower. The gel starts working after 5 minutes, and after each use, my teeth become even whiter. I only use it once a day but I haven`t noticed any sensitivity. The only bad thing is that after a few months, the gel becomes too runny to use, so you have to replace it after awhile.
Caitlyn D.
Dola, OH
I used this product for prom and it definitely did whiten my teeth. But with that it gave me a cold soar and a soar on my tounge. But for me that isn't bad because I get that stuff whenever I am stressed and I was definitely under a lot of stress at that time. I am afraid to use it again but will eventually try again and see what happens
Navs S.
Philadelphia, PA
I LOVE THIS! A lot of people who don't like it aren't using it correctly. this product doesn't start working until AFTER FIVE MINUTES of using. Which means your teeth WILL whiten if you use this for 20-30 min. Twice a day for two weeks!
Ally B.
Herndon, VA
About how long did it take you to start seeing results?
Jazzminn G.
Laredo, TX
Is there something similar to this but better?
What is the best way to use this gel/system? I don't think I'm using it right. I DO NOT have extremely stained teeth, I don't smoke, drink alcohol or coffee....nothing! What did you do to see the best results somewhat fast?
Wilma G.
Rancho Viejo, TX
Does using a mouth light make a difference?
Wilma G.
Rancho Viejo, TX
Is this one different than the other kit?