BY PLUS WHITE

Contains Everything You Need To Start Whitening Your Teeth In Just 5 Minutes.* Now You Can Take Advantage Of This Enamel-Friendly Complete Process With The Oxygenating Action Of Hydrogen Peroxide That Systematically Whitens Your Teeth. Whitening Begins With Your First Application And You'll See Noticeably Whiter And Brighter Teeth Within Days! Don't Forget To Finish With The New Stainguard Post Rinse, To Lock In Whiteness And Help Delay Stains From Re-Appearing On Your Teeth. Our Post Rinse Contains A Unique Formulation Of Effective Stain Fighting Polymers To Help Retain The Appearance Of Whiter, Brighter Teeth. Proven Bleaching Power That Whitens And Brightens Needle Nose Tube For Precise Application Comfortable Mouth Tray Fits The Shape Of Your Mouth *Starts To Whiten In 5 Minutes. Contains: Speed Whitening Gel 2.0 Oz Comfortable Mouth Tray Stainguard Post Rinse 4 Fl Oz Made In Usa see more...

• It says you can use it for 5 minutes 2x a day, How long should I ...1 Answers
  • Does using a mouth light make a difference?2 Answers
  • Is this one different than the other kit?1 Answers
Plus White 5 Minute Premier Speed Whitening Kit
  • "The one I bought did not come with a mouth tray but even without it it still works." in 1 review
Breana P.
Greenville
Bought this product from Walmart the price was very low so I was kinda skeptical about it but I’ve been using it for almost a week and I am pleased with the results that this whitening system has given me. I am almost finished with my first tube and will be buying some more. I’ve gotten a lot of compliments on my smile.
Ashley E.
Charlotte, NC
I literally love this product!! I've gotten so many compliments on my teeth that I've already finished my first tube of gel! I wasn't really sure about this product before because it was so cheap, but my friend recommended to me so I decided to give it a try! Plus White 5-Minute Speed Whitening System Improved Formula and Plus White 5 Minute Bleach Whitening Gel, 3.0 Combo Pack
Rachel M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This kit is inexpensive and works very well. It's a system that doesn't take too long and doesn't really cause a ton of tooth sensitivity like the strip kind can.
Elizabeth R.
Ligonier, IN
It's great easy to use. I do other things while I'm using it. I haven't had a problem with this product
Andrea W.
Elyria, OH
I have gotten this product on and off the last couple years and it really gives you that boost of white. The Premier speed is somewhat newer to the line but it still gives results.

I do wish they gave a moldable tray tho because not all of us have picture perfect straight teeth and I really have to force my mouth to hold the tray in longer then 10 mins.
Michelle B.
Holland, PA
I just recently finished using this product since it was already three weeks and my teeth didn't whiten at all. Since I only bought this product for a cheap cost of $10, I could already tell that it wasn't going to work. I bought it anyways because I wanted to test it out anyways only to find that the gel got everywhere and it became too messy and also for it not to work. I would recommend that you do not buy this product and for you to save your $10.
Jen D.
I love this. I heard a bunch of people raving about this so I had to try it out for myself. It really whitened my teeth. Even though it says 5 minutes you can leave it on for up to 20 minutes.
brandi b.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this kit ok huntyyyyyyy, i had the yellowest ugliest teeth ever mmmm I'm so happy i found this kit i just love it so much sooooo much my teeth have got 3-4-5 shades lighter I'm so happy my family is too thank you plus white thank you
Kate P.
Canton, GA
I had grown tired of shelling out money for brand name whitening products, and when I saw this product at Walmart, I figured it was worth a shot. I squeeze out a thin strip on each side of the mouth guard and use it while I shower. The gel starts working after 5 minutes, and after each use, my teeth become even whiter. I only use it once a day but I haven`t noticed any sensitivity. The only bad thing is that after a few months, the gel becomes too runny to use, so you have to replace it after awhile.
Carolyn C.
Earle, AR
Let me start by saying that I brush my teeth regularly and I go to the dentist on a regular basis. My teeth were a little yellowish from some of the foods and drinks I consumed over the years. I bought this kit for about six dollar, followed the directions and left it on my teeth for about 15 minutes, and rinsed. I noticed that my teeth lightened up after my first application. This is a really good product for people who cannot afford an expensive whitening.
Ally B.
Herndon, VA
About how long did it take you to start seeing results?
Jazzminn G.
Laredo, TX
Is there something similar to this but better?
What is the best way to use this gel/system? I don't think I'm using it right. I DO NOT have extremely stained teeth, I don't smoke, drink alcohol or coffee....nothing! What did you do to see the best results somewhat fast?
Wilma G.
Rancho Viejo, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does using a mouth light make a difference?
Patrisha S.
Belleville
I bought this before, but not with the try. I saw very little results.. maybe because I was wanting a he change, I'm kind of a chick who want results righ taway, I get to excited. but thaank you for the reviews, I'm going to get the mouth tray next time I buy this and try again, I did feel pait in my gums just above my teeth was irritable, but maybe next time ill take my time and see what happens!