Plus White 5 Minute Premier Speed Whitening Gel uploaded by Allee G.Plus White 5 Minute Premier Speed Whitening Gel uploaded by Chelsy B.

BY PLUS WHITE

Plus White® 5 Minute Premier Speed Whitening® Gel.
New.
One Step® bleaching gel.
Fast & easy enamel-friendly.
Starts working in 5 minutes!
New needle nose tube for precise application.
Dental whitening gel. see more...

Sarah B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Review for: Plus White 5 Minute Premier Speed Whitening Gel, 0.50 Ounce more...
I recently bought this to hopefully help brighten and whiten my teeth. I found that it actually really works after a few times of use! It’s sold at a lot of places and it’s relatively inexpensive too.
Claudia K.
Alexandria, VA
Review for: Teeth more...
This is an okay teeth whitener. I feel like it worked better when my stains seemed newer (not old stains). Nowadays I feel as though it works best in combination with other whitening products such as an enzyme toothpaste or a scrubbing agent like active charcoal powder.
ashley b.
Blairsville, GA
I have been wanting to try and whiten my teeth at home but didnt want to spend a ton of money. Only 5 dollars ans i have been using for a few days and my teeth are noticeably way whiter! I drink tons of coffeee and wine and my teeth are now so much whiter im so happy i found this stuff
Chelsy B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Love love love!!!
Want white teeth?? Of course you do!
This is the best whitening product out there. Hands down! It whitened my teeth, without making them sensitive. It only took a week to notice a difference. I now use this product to maintain my white smile and I love it! :)
Lily R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
It's so cheap and actually works! I bought this after a Youtuber (kandee Johnson) recommended it and was so happy with it! It actually helps to gradually whiten teeth, does not cause sensitivity, and is so cheap! Must buy if you want white teeth for a low price.
Cheryl R.
Zimmerman , Mn
I have very sensitive teeth and I almost gave up on finding a whitening product and then I seen this on YouTube. I whitens your teeth pretty good maybe not as much as some but it does whiten. Most important for me is that it doesn't make my teeth sensitive at all
Alissa W.
Fullerton, NE
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I'm an avid wine drinker so my teeth seem to get pretty dingy sometimes, this stuff is AMAZING, it makes them so white it concerns my friends sometimes lol I have recommended it to so many people and will continue to!
Riley M.
Centralia, WA
This legit works! I didn't really have high hopes for such a cheap whitening system but I saw results after my first use! Makes teeth instantly whiter, which gives me so much more confidence to smile!
Jessica H.
Ontario, CA
First time using it. I used the cotton swab method. It's so bad tasting so far don't see any difference it claims to be noticeable after the first time. But I will keep using it. Since all reviews are good also on you tube
Amber B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Works Great! By far the best self home teeth whitener. If your looking for a brand that compares to a $300 treatment this is the brand for you! You will not be disappointed!!
stephanny v.
Santa Ana, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does this really works?
Melissa V.
Caseville, MI
Will this bother my very sensitive teeth?
Jennifer T.
San Benito, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does this actually whiten your teeth?