BY PLUS WHITE

Plus White 5 minute* bleach whitening gel.
One step bleaching power gel for maximum whitening.
One step bleaching power fast & easy! see more...

Buy on Amazon*
  • "It's easy to use and better if you have a tray (which comes sold with some kits) however the results are very noticeable and it hasn't increased any gum/tooth sensitivity for me." in 1 review
  • "If you use crest whitening strips as the main whitening system, this will keep your teeth from fading and boost the whitening a small amount." in 1 review
Taylor A.
Taylor A.
Used it so once, So far so good. Doing another application in a few days. My Hubby says my teeth look whiter but I'm not sure if I really notice it or not yet. I noticed my teeth weren't as white as Id like in a picture I took with purple lipstick on so I will have to try out that same lipstick later on. Horrible taste but what you would expect since you are basically bleaching your teeth. 4 stars until I notice it has worked.
Julia F.
Julia F.
Grand Island, NE
Bought upon recommendations from numerous people. Used the sports guard method, and I got horrible chemical burns on my gums. It's been 4 days since i used it and it hurts to brush. I'm giving it 3 stars because my teeth do seem whiter. Price was good, won't buy again though
Alyssa I.
Alyssa I.
Los Angeles, CA
For the price, this stuff is amazing. It's so cheap! I usually like to use this when I take a shower, and then I leave it on for about 20 minutes. Works fast, doesn't make my teeth sensitive, and most importantly, makes my teeth white! Highly recommend!
Yesi G.
Yesi G.
Santa Ana, CA
Keeps all stains from even appearing .. it also freshes out my mouth and keeps my teeth white
Briana S.
Briana S.
You need this in your life. I spent so much money on other random tooth whitening solutions. Then I bought plus white and some cheap football teeth guards from walmart. Holy cow, not only does it work it doesn't cause any sensitivity or pain. For best results apply daily, and I leave it on for longer than five minutes. Use the guards so it gets better contact with your teeth and is not diluted by you saliva. My dentist asked me how I whitened my teeth so much on my own, and when I told him he didn't believe me . :)
O. H.
O. H.
The greatest whitening product I've ever used. I've tried virtually every kind of toothpaste, strip, and mouthwash out there and they do keep your teeth from yellowing- but this gel literally gives me that fluorescent white kind of white teeth. It's also only about $5-$8 depending on where you get it and even with weekly use doesn't make my teeth sensitive!
Elizabeth N.
Elizabeth N.
Harrisburg, PA
I enjoy this stuff! It's affordable and it doesn't burn my sensitive teeth. I put this on before shoots or other important events just for a few minutes and it instantly brightens my teeth and makes them whiter. Definitely recommend that you try this if you'd like whiter teeth!
Taylor F.
Taylor F.
Fort Smith, AR
You can certainly tell a difference when using this stuff over time!! I purchase at Walmart. The only downside is having to keep your mouth open and not letting your lips touch your teeth for the 5 minutes. It being a gel makes it a tad more difficult
Phoenix L.
Phoenix L.
Grand Rapids, MI
This is my end all be all when it comes to teeth whitening. I love it! It's around $8.00 and doesn't dissolve your gums if you leave it on for too long. Can't beat the effectiveness for the price!
Felicia  H.
Felicia H.
Jonesborough, TN
I have been using this product for about 3 months now and I love it! It was an impulse buy. It makes my teeth look so good. And it only takes 5 minutes of my time! I usually use it when I wash my face at night and when I put on makeup in the morning. This makes me feel like I'm not just sitting there wasting my time. I will buy again!
Wilma G.
Wilma G.
Rancho Viejo, TX
Could I use a whitening toothpaste after I use this?
Alexandra K.
Alexandra K.
Mount Airy, NC
I just bought this at Wal-Mart. I only got the tube and not the kit. I researched and found out that using a regular sports mouth guard, you can boil and make your own teeth impressions. So, I am trying it that way. My question is, if I use this every day as instructed, when will I start noticing results?
Jenna Mae K.
Jenna Mae K.
Little Rock, AR
Looking for a good whitening product. does this lasts a while or is it like a one-time thing?
Rica S.
Rica S.
How many uses does this take for you to see a visible difference?
Kolleen K.
Kolleen K.
I just bought this after a recommendation from a friend. & the price is perfect. I'm just wondering how it compares to other whitening products that are more expensive.