Plus White 5 Minute Bleach Whitening Gel

Plus White 5 minute* bleach whitening gel.
One step bleaching power gel for maximum whitening.
One step bleaching power fast & easy! see more...

Buy on Amazon*
  • "If you use crest whitening strips as the main whitening system, this will keep your teeth from fading and boost the whitening a small amount." in 1 review
  • "It's easy to use and better if you have a tray (which comes sold with some kits) however the results are very noticeable and it hasn't increased any gum/tooth sensitivity for me." in 1 review
Tara N.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I love this gel. It's so easy to use. I use a cotton swab to apply then set a timer on my Apple Watch for 5 mins, then usually let it on there a few mins longer some days. While I'm using the product, I usually apply my makeup or clean up the bathroom. It's best to use after you use Crest Strips to maintain. My teeth are absurdly sensitive and I do feel a weird sensation when I apply.. however it does not HURT like other whitening stuff has before. I do recommend getting it at Walmart, as it will most likely be the cheapest place to purchase!
O. H.
The greatest whitening product I've ever used. I've tried virtually every kind of toothpaste, strip, and mouthwash out there and they do keep your teeth from yellowing- but this gel literally gives me that fluorescent white kind of white teeth. It's also only about $5-$8 depending on where you get it and even with weekly use doesn't make my teeth sensitive!
Elizabeth N.
Harrisburg, PA
I enjoy this stuff! It's affordable and it doesn't burn my sensitive teeth. I put this on before shoots or other important events just for a few minutes and it instantly brightens my teeth and makes them whiter. Definitely recommend that you try this if you'd like whiter teeth!
Taylor F.
Fort Smith, AR
You can certainly tell a difference when using this stuff over time!! I purchase at Walmart. The only downside is having to keep your mouth open and not letting your lips touch your teeth for the 5 minutes. It being a gel makes it a tad more difficult
Phoenix L.
Grand Rapids, MI
This is my end all be all when it comes to teeth whitening. I love it! It's around $8.00 and doesn't dissolve your gums if you leave it on for too long. Can't beat the effectiveness for the price!
Shawn S.
Kernersville, NC
I discovered this wonderful product from LeighAnnSays off of youtube. I found it at walgreens and target for approximately $5. The package lists different methods for applying, I put some product on my toothbrush then dab it on my teeth. I wait $5 minutes, usually drying my hair or doing makeup then go back and use tooth brush to spread product around some more. After that, I wait anywhere between another 5-15 minutes, depending on how much free time I have. Then use my (clean) toothbrush to clean off my teeth. When I first picked this up, I used it twice a day for about a week. I saw significant improvement on the whiteness of my teeth and since then I use it 2-3 times a week to maintain the whiteness.
Briana S.
You need this in your life. I spent so much money on other random tooth whitening solutions. Then I bought plus white and some cheap football teeth guards from walmart. Holy cow, not only does it work it doesn't cause any sensitivity or pain. For best results apply daily, and I leave it on for longer than five minutes. Use the guards so it gets better contact with your teeth and is not diluted by you saliva. My dentist asked me how I whitened my teeth so much on my own, and when I told him he didn't believe me . :)
Jaley M.
Castle Rock, CO
I typically use GLO teeth whitening system to whiten my teeth when I feel they are a bit dull, and then I use this as maintenance. It doesn't make my teeth sensitive like crest white strips and really does keep my teeth white! What I do is I use a mouth guard for sports and just apply the gel to my teeth. I let it sit for 5-10 minutes and voila! It won't be a day-night transformation, so be patient if this is the only thing you are using.
Nekura A.
Brooklyn, NY
I would gladly pay more for this if I didn't know any better. The price tag is just a plus point to the product. It's easy to use and better if you have a tray (which comes sold with some kits) however the results are very noticeable and it hasn't increased any gum/tooth sensitivity for me. I prefer this over strips because it doesn't taste as terrible or feels too odd when in use. Have went through several tubes of this over the years.
Taylor A.
Used it so once, So far so good. Doing another application in a few days. My Hubby says my teeth look whiter but I'm not sure if I really notice it or not yet. I noticed my teeth weren't as white as Id like in a picture I took with purple lipstick on so I will have to try out that same lipstick later on. Horrible taste but what you would expect since you are basically bleaching your teeth. 4 stars until I notice it has worked.
Wilma G.
Rancho Viejo, TX
Could I use a whitening toothpaste after I use this?
Alexandra K.
Mount Airy, NC
I just bought this at Wal-Mart. I only got the tube and not the kit. I researched and found out that using a regular sports mouth guard, you can boil and make your own teeth impressions. So, I am trying it that way. My question is, if I use this every day as instructed, when will I start noticing results?
Jenna Mae K.
Little Rock, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Looking for a good whitening product. does this lasts a while or is it like a one-time thing?
Victoria M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
How long will it take before I see results ?
Rica S.
How many uses does this take for you to see a visible difference?