BY PLUS WHITE

Plus White 5 minute* bleach whitening gel.
One step bleaching power gel for maximum whitening.
One step bleaching power fast & easy! see more...

Buy on Amazon*
  • "It's easy to use and better if you have a tray (which comes sold with some kits) however the results are very noticeable and it hasn't increased any gum/tooth sensitivity for me." in 1 review
  • "If you use crest whitening strips as the main whitening system, this will keep your teeth from fading and boost the whitening a small amount." in 1 review
Tara N.
Wellness Guru Expert
I love this gel. It's so easy to use. I use a cotton swab to apply then set a timer on my Apple Watch for 5 mins, then usually let it on there a few mins longer some days. While I'm using the product, I usually apply my makeup or clean up the bathroom. It's best to use after you use Crest Strips to maintain. My teeth are absurdly sensitive and I do feel a weird sensation when I apply.. however it does not HURT like other whitening stuff has before. I do recommend getting it at Walmart, as it will most likely be the cheapest place to purchase!
O. H.
The greatest whitening product I've ever used. I've tried virtually every kind of toothpaste, strip, and mouthwash out there and they do keep your teeth from yellowing- but this gel literally gives me that fluorescent white kind of white teeth. It's also only about $5-$8 depending on where you get it and even with weekly use doesn't make my teeth sensitive!
Elizabeth N.
Harrisburg, PA
I enjoy this stuff! It's affordable and it doesn't burn my sensitive teeth. I put this on before shoots or other important events just for a few minutes and it instantly brightens my teeth and makes them whiter. Definitely recommend that you try this if you'd like whiter teeth!
Taylor F.
Fort Smith, AR
You can certainly tell a difference when using this stuff over time!! I purchase at Walmart. The only downside is having to keep your mouth open and not letting your lips touch your teeth for the 5 minutes. It being a gel makes it a tad more difficult
Phoenix L.
Grand Rapids, MI
This is my end all be all when it comes to teeth whitening. I love it! It's around $8.00 and doesn't dissolve your gums if you leave it on for too long. Can't beat the effectiveness for the price!
Taylor A.
Used it so once, So far so good. Doing another application in a few days. My Hubby says my teeth look whiter but I'm not sure if I really notice it or not yet. I noticed my teeth weren't as white as Id like in a picture I took with purple lipstick on so I will have to try out that same lipstick later on. Horrible taste but what you would expect since you are basically bleaching your teeth. 4 stars until I notice it has worked.
Amy F.
Crossett, AR
Makes teeth whiter throughout uses. Has not left my teeth sensitive and the gel doesn't taste too bad. Easy to use and fast for day to day use. Would recommend for maintaining white teeth.
Alyssa I.
Torrance, CA
For the price, this stuff is amazing. It's so cheap! I usually like to use this when I take a shower, and then I leave it on for about 20 minutes. Works fast, doesn't make my teeth sensitive, and most importantly, makes my teeth white! Highly recommend!
Kennedy T.
Pittsburgh, PA
Works okay but not in five minutes and doesn't leave you with perfectly pearly whites still a good product
Yesi G.
Santa Ana, CA
Keeps all stains from even appearing .. it also freshes out my mouth and keeps my teeth white
Alexandra K.
Mount Airy, NC
I just bought this at Wal-Mart. I only got the tube and not the kit. I researched and found out that using a regular sports mouth guard, you can boil and make your own teeth impressions. So, I am trying it that way. My question is, if I use this every day as instructed, when will I start noticing results?
Wilma G.
Rancho Viejo, TX
Could I use a whitening toothpaste after I use this?
Jenna Mae K.
Little Rock, AR
Looking for a good whitening product. does this lasts a while or is it like a one-time thing?
Kolleen K.
Wellness Guru Expert
I just bought this after a recommendation from a friend. & the price is perfect. I'm just wondering how it compares to other whitening products that are more expensive.
Rica S.
How many uses does this take for you to see a visible difference?