Food & SnacksFrozen FoodPerdue
Simply Smart Organics Whole Grain Breaded Frozen Chicken Breast Nuggets - 29oz

by Perdue

Perdue® Whole Grain Chicken Breast Nuggets.

Resalable for freshness.

240 calories.

3g sat fat, 15% DV.

460mg sodium, 19% DV.

1g sugars.

11g protein, 22% DV.

Per serving.

Whole grain breaded breast patties with rib meat.

100% all natural† ingredients.

No preservatives.

No fillers.

Made with only white meat chicken.

USDA process verified.

Our chickens are raised.

On an all vegetarian diet.

With no animal by-products.

Cage free.

No hormones or steroids added‡.

Whole grain 8 grams per serving.

wholegrainscouncil.org.

Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. Department of Agriculture.

†Minimally processed.

No artificial ingredients.

‡Federal regulations prohibit the use of hormones or steroids in poultry.

Fully cooked.

Any reviews on theses nuggets? My kids love chicken nuggets and just trying to find a healthier version of them? Perdue Simply Smart Organics Whole Grain Breaded Frozen Chicken Breast Nuggets - 29oz
Start your review of Perdue Simply Smart Organics Whole Grain Breaded Frozen Chicken Breast Nuggets - 29oz!
Katy H.
Cooper City, FL
Perdue has the best nuggets hands down. I would recommend almost anything frozen they sell. Always tasty and super easy to make. I love the variety they sell as well from organic, to gluten free, to hidden veggies.
Mynet M.
My 2 year old baby love nuggets so I thought of buying and organic option, he likes them, tasty, easy to "prepare" I cook them in a pan in low and they come out just great!. They have protein as is chicken but has a lot of carbohidrates, would like the breaded to be a more healty ingredient.
Zoe B.
burlington
So so good. Crispy outside and moist chicken !! Yum yum yum. One of my favorites to have in the freezer
Rebecca H.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Good moist chicken with a nice crispy breading. Easy and fast to cook. Tastes good both plain and with dipping sauces.
Rachel K.
Hamden, CT
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
Love these! Easy to make a variety of meals out of. Tender and flavorful. My two most common uses for them are on their own as a main dish or slicing up the nuggets and throwing them in a stir fry with sweet chile garlic sauce.
Christine S.
Love Perdue brand especially the organic brand. The nuggets taste crispy and fresh and my son loves these!
Misty C.
King, NC
My son eats this 2-3 times a week. Great in the air fryer and he can have a hot lunch in 10 minutes
Tanya M.
Camillus, NY
Quick and easy for weeknights. Taste great, kids love them, and they’re a little healthier than the average chicken tenders
Samantha H.
Milford
My favorite chicken tenders! Makes me not feel so bad about eating them and they taste delicious. I usually heat them up in the air fryer because I like them extra crispy. Eat with some sweet potato fries and kens honey mustard! 😍
member-b75041
These are what I usually buy if my kids are going to have frozen nuggets. They seem to like them the most, after the Dino shaped nuggets of course.