Perdue Perfect Portions Fresh Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast Individually Wrapped - 5 CT

BY PERDUE #65 in Chicken

Perdue® Perfect Portions Fresh Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts Individually Wrapped - 5.

Containing up to 10% of a solution**.

99% fat free.

USDA process verified.

All vegetarian diet.

No animal by-products.

Raised cage free.

No hormones or steroids added‡.

Fresh from family farms since 1920™.

Now in easy open pouches.

Cook what you need.

Store what you don't.

Cooks in 10 minutes.

Prepared from.

USDA process verified.

USDA A grade.

Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S Department of Agriculture P-9197.

Poultry.

†Federal regulations prohibit the use of hormones or steroids in poultry. see more...

Regina J.
Waukegan, IL
Perfect Portions Boneless Chicken Breasts are great for quick meal prep and the fact that some varieties are pre-seasoned is a plus.However,there are a few cons to this product.Firstly,they are now in a 5 pack when I used to buy them as a 6 pack and for the same price.Secondly,I have noticed that the last couple packs I purchased seemed to be a little more fatty than usual.Lastly,the breast themselves seem to be a tad bit smaller than normal.As I stated though they will do if time is an issue.
This is by far the greatest chicken out there especially for a busy parent who just wants to get healthy but doesn't have the time to portion out everything prior to getting the kids to bed. Super easy and quick to cook as well.

#influensterEats
Cynthia G.
Kannapolis , NC
The Perdue perfect portions fresh boneless skinless chicken breast is the best for families that are in a hurry to prepare meals without a lot of detail. They thaw quickly and you only take out what you need. I definitely recommend this chicken breast for anyone. You can find great recipes at allrecipes.com.
Nicole G.
Snow Camp, NC
I love that these come individually wrapped, in perfect portioned sizes! I can pull out one when I'm just cooking for myself, or a few when I'm cooking for my boyfriend. They bake well. However, we do use larger chicken breasts for grilling, these would be too small for that. I do use them on the George Foreman though- takes only about 8 minutes!
Kayla H.
These are very convenient and are very good tasting, so I use them quite often. However, lately I've had issues with sever blood spotting throughout the breasts as well as a lot of fatty streaks. The breasts also are ripped/shredded looking and it makes them more difficult to work with.
Brittany H.
Newton, NC
I love to get this chicken. It is pricey so I only buy it when it is on sale but its so convenient. They are individually wrapped which is awesome. I can lay out a few pieces or even one piece at a time instead of having to defrost the whole bag of chicken.
Kayla P.
I cook these almost every night. I will mix a different marinade with it, or just season it to give it more flavor. It's the perfect size portion of chicken when being on a diet!
Letha S.
wanaque, nj
The individual packages make it really easy if you are cooking for one or for a picky eater. they also come preseasoned whichi I found the seasoning to be a little too strong.
Amanda C.
I love the convenience of this product. The individually wrapped pieces make it easy to cook for just one or two people. It always tastes fresh and delicious.
Melissa B.
Perdue is my favorite brand of chicken, it taste very fresh. I love the convenience of this pack of chicken because it is individually wrapped.