GroceryMeat, Seafood & EggsPerdueChicken
Fit & Easy Chicken Breasts Boneless Skinless

Perdue Fit & Easy Chicken Breasts Boneless Skinless

by Perdue

#3 in Chicken

Perdue® Fit & Easy® Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts.
Fresh.
All natural†.
99% fat free.
USDA process verified.
All vegetarian diet.
No animal by-products.
Raised cage free.
No hormones or steroids added‡.
Fresh from family farms since 1920™.
‡Federal regulations prohibit the use of hormones or steroids in poultry.
†Minimally processed.
No artificial ingredients.
Less than one percent retained water.
USDA A grade.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture P-7903.

Is jetrobahamasweince.com informational analyst prowess?
What brand of chicken does everybody use and I would like to know what some ideas is for using a chicken breast
Start your review of Perdue Fit & Easy Chicken Breasts Boneless Skinless!
How would you rate this product?
Jovi  B.
Brooklyn, NY
Perdue Fit & Easy Chicken Breasts Boneless Skinless uploaded by Jovi  B.
Purchased at: Amazon
I love to pouche this chicken and make salads as well as my wraps for lunch, I even use it to make chicken salad for my 12yr old. I would improve this product by making thicker packs and to have less fat on the chicken
Yeccica N.
Perth Amboy, NJ
1,172 reviews
Perdue Fit & Easy Chicken Breasts Boneless Skinless uploaded by Yeccica N.
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
this is today's dinner chicken breast salad with blackberrires, cranberries, esta es la cena de hoy ensalada de pechuga de pollo con moras, arándanos 🫐 [product:tyson-trimmed-&-ready-premium-boneless-skinless-chicken-breast-tray] [product:perdue-fit-&-easy-chicken-breasts-boneless-skinless]
Brenda C.
Union City, NJ
Perdue Fit & Easy Chicken Breasts Boneless Skinless uploaded by Brenda C.
I absolutely love Perdue. I find that their chicken is so clean and tasty. I don’t think I’ve ever had problems with their chicken. I’ve bought other chicken that have too much fat and yucky stuff. Some even taste so bad, but not this one.
Chelsea Q.
Jane Lew, WV
Perdue Fit & Easy Chicken Breasts Boneless Skinless uploaded by Chelsea Q.
Purchased at: Walmart
A++ And I Have A Recipe That Works Wonders With This Chicken! 10 minute cajun chicken is what I made with this chicken and its amazing!! Highly recommended
Cory B.
Barberton, OH
Perdue Fit & Easy Chicken Breasts Boneless Skinless uploaded by Cory B.
Perdue Fit & Easy Chicken Breasts Boneless Skinless uploaded by Cory B.
I like the Purdue brand I have been using it for a very long time now. I know for sure it's because they take care of their chickens Ect. the Nutrition facts are awesome as well never had a problem with their brand!
Angela C.
Blythewood, SC
This chicken brand tends to lead more on the expensive side but if you're willing to spend that extra couple bucks it's worth it. This chicken seems to have less tendons throughout the meat unless that you have to trim! Which is a plus to me because I have to do that to my chicken and meat before I cook it.
Teresa A.
Portage
This product is amazing . perfect size and good for so many recepies..I use it alot for chicken salads.. chicken tacos. Chicken sandwich and more .. good quality and affordable .
nallely A.
Des Moines, IA
These are great on the grill with mesquite seasoning. They cook out pretty tender and juicy, as long as you don't overcook them. They're a good value for the price. Sometimes you can find them on sale. I would definitely recommend them!
Beverly P.
Anniston, AL
Purchased at: Walmart
Great chicken i oy eat the breast of the chicken so when it comes to me eating chicken its always fresh and you get. Alot of chicken in the purdue packages than i have gotten an be our house loves this chicken i recommend this if you love fresh chicken and want a company you can trust this is for you we will buy again and again .very inexpensive na very effective
Melissa B.
Greenacres, FL
Purchased at: Publix
Great chicken breast’s! Nice flavor and the price is good for fresh chicken! Definitely recommend!