Perdue Fit & Easy Chicken Breasts Boneless Skinless

by Perdue

#13 in Chicken

Perdue® Fit & Easy® Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts.
Fresh.
All natural†.
99% fat free.
USDA process verified.
All vegetarian diet.
No animal by-products.
Raised cage free.
No hormones or steroids added‡.
Fresh from family farms since 1920™.
‡Federal regulations prohibit the use of hormones or steroids in poultry.
†Minimally processed.
No artificial ingredients.
Less than one percent retained water.
USDA A grade.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture P-7903.

What brand of chicken does everybody use and I would like to know what some ideas is for using a chicken breast
Start your review of Perdue Fit & Easy Chicken Breasts Boneless Skinless!
How would you rate this product?
New Orleans, LA
Perdue Fit & Easy Chicken Breasts Boneless Skinless uploaded by Foxy V.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love Perdue products. I like they are hormone free, antibiotic free, free range and raised with a vegetarian diet. Just give me a feeling that they are healthier. Also they are fresh when picked up from the store. Although the price is a little higher than popular brands is worth it and it is still afordable
Purchased at: Whole Foods
This is not as good as [product:bell-&-evans-chicken-breasts-boneless-skinless] but it is a good cutlet. I let them soak in a brine over night or at least for a few hours. They take about twenty minutes to pan fry after coating with seasoned flour. Feeds four. Will buy again. ❤️❤️😷 #comfortfood
Pennsylvania
Perdue Fit & Easy Chicken Breasts Boneless Skinless uploaded by Natalia A.
Chicken is my favorite meat. I could eat chicken every day. I prefer the thin chicken breast, but when I have thick chi ken breast stuffing them is the way to go. I made a stuffed chicken fajita the other day and it turned out amazing. Fajita-Stuffed Chicken recipe found in the Tasty App
Lynn, MA
YES. Free range, humanely treated chicken. None of that crap added to your food. I used these in a crock pot chicken pot pie (it was amazing) and it would not have been better with any other chicken I've tried. If you're tired of dry chicken, this is a must try.
East Elmhurst, NY
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
I love making chicken soup on a cold winter or fall day!! When my children get sick or I feel sick I make Mexican spicy chicken soup and it taste delicious! The flue goes away!! I also made fajitas and other delicious recipes for my family!
Asheboro
Sometimes these chicken breasts are too thick. It takes a long time to get them cooked all the way through. If you sliced them up before cooking then they would be okay, but I don’t recommend for grilling as is.
Wilmington
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
I love this product the chicken is always good no t pricy it always on sale and if you need a small package of chicken this great for a small family and you can do a lot of things with chicken breast
Millville, NJ
All my Chicken I purchase is Perdue. It's always on sale. But its also free of antibiotics and it's good chicken. I dont eat a lot I'd beat but when I do, I care about quality and chemicals.
Liverpool, NY
This chicken is easy and quick to use for any lunch or dinner, it’s affordable and it is good, I’ve never really had a problem with it, just have to cook it right.
Bloomsburg, PA
Made homemade chicken noodle soup with this chicken last night actually and it was fabulous! I'm not sure what there is more to say about chicken but that I'll keep buying this for any chicken soup I make in the future from now on. My mom also uses this all the time for her meals.