BY PERDUE #3 in Chicken

Perdue® Fit & Easy® Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts.
Fresh.
All natural†.
99% fat free.
USDA process verified.
All vegetarian diet.
No animal by-products.
Raised cage free.
No hormones or steroids added‡.
Fresh from family farms since 1920™.
‡Federal regulations prohibit the use of hormones or steroids in poultry.
†Minimally processed.
No artificial ingredients.
Less than one percent retained water.
USDA A grade.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture P-7903. see more...

• What brand of chicken does everybody use and I would like...3 Answers
Angela R.
Royersford, PA
Easy recipe: we call it sticky chicken!
Season chicken with a sprinkling of garlic powder, salt,pepper, and paprika
While seasoning and cutting chicken into bite size chunks, heat up about 4 table spoons of olive oil in a pan.
Add chicken when oil is hot!
As your browning or cooking chicken on both sides in a measuring cup whisk together 1/4 cup of honey, red pepper flakes (as much as spice you prefer) 1/8 teaspoon & about 3 tablespoons of soy sauce.
Pour mix over chicken and wait for it to bubble and begin to quagulate.
Then as a tablespoon on flour or a tablespoon and a half to make the sauce thick and stick to the chicken.
Boil enough white rice for as many people to place chicken over.
( 1.3 lbs of chicken) about is what i eat we got these measurements!
Vivian Y.
Farmington Hills , MI
I do not cook often and do not consider myself a good cook when it comes to meats. My husband enjoy the variety of ways I would prepare this chicken. Although it costs more than I would normally pay for this type of meat, I love the fact that the breasts are already individually wrapped. It is all natural and the breast sizes are plentiful. It is quick and easy to cook.
Eve K.
These are so easy for quick healthy meals. They're available at Jewel and through Peapod so it's super convenient to grab them. It's on par price wise with similar products. Would recommend to anyone who wants cooking made easier
Kelly L.
Saddle Brook, NJ
Best chicken to use to make any dish! It’s perfectly proportioned, and has great taste and texture. Sometimes I will pound them to make them thin if I want to make chicken cutlets. Sometimes I will bake them in the over exactly as they come. Definitely recommend.
Megan G.
Conneaut Lake, PA
I enjoy this chicken beast because they’re boneless and skinless. I also like that they freeze well. My biggest complaint is that there is quite a bit of fat that I have to cut off before eating, but that’s not a huge problem.
Heidi W.
Purchased at: Walmart
Perfect for many recipes. We use this all the time. My kids love this when they help me cook. I love how easy it is to use. Win win for us. We are a busy family and purchase this over and over again.
Jennifer S.
Imperial, PA
Ive never purchased anything but purdue boneless skinless chicken breasts. We eat chicken a lot in our household its so versatile and the quality is always geeat. Never any fat trimming involved
Teresa A.
Portage
This product is amazing . perfect size and good for so many recepies..I use it alot for chicken salads.. chicken tacos. Chicken sandwich and more .. good quality and affordable .
Kebra B.
Cincinnati, OH
This chicken cooks and gets really tender when baked in the oven at 375 degrees. I season it with salt, pepper, spices of my choice. I cover it with aluminum and pour some olive oil on it also with some fresh cilantro. After about 45 minutes, uncover it and let bake uncovered for another 25 minutes . Chicken comes out juicey and tender.
Melanie C.
Jersey City
Mmmmm chicken! i always cook chicken with mostly everything because i dont eat meat. i mostly like chicken with potatoes. you add some garlic powder, adobo and oregano and voila!!
Lori U.
Fayette
What brand of chicken does everybody use and I would like to know what some ideas is for using a chicken breast