Food & SnacksMeat, Seafood & EggsChickenPerdue
Fit & Easy Chicken Breasts Boneless Skinless

Perdue Fit & Easy Chicken Breasts Boneless Skinless

by Perdue

#2 in Chicken

Perdue® Fit & Easy® Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts.
Fresh.
All natural†.
99% fat free.
USDA process verified.
All vegetarian diet.
No animal by-products.
Raised cage free.
No hormones or steroids added‡.
Fresh from family farms since 1920™.
‡Federal regulations prohibit the use of hormones or steroids in poultry.
†Minimally processed.
No artificial ingredients.
Less than one percent retained water.
USDA A grade.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture P-7903.

What brand of chicken does everybody use and I would like to know what some ideas is for using a chicken breast
Start your review of Perdue Fit & Easy Chicken Breasts Boneless Skinless!
How would you rate this product?
Yessica N.
Perth Amboy, NJ
Perdue Fit & Easy Chicken Breasts Boneless Skinless uploaded by Yessica N.
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
this is today's dinner chicken breast salad with blackberrires, cranberries, esta es la cena de hoy ensalada de pechuga de pollo con moras, arándanos 🫐 [product:tyson-trimmed-&-ready-premium-boneless-skinless-chicken-breast-tray] [product:perdue-fit-&-easy-chicken-breasts-boneless-skinless]
Cory B.
Barberton, OH
Perdue Fit & Easy Chicken Breasts Boneless Skinless uploaded by Cory B.
Perdue Fit & Easy Chicken Breasts Boneless Skinless uploaded by Cory B.
I like the Purdue brand I have been using it for a very long time now. I know for sure it's because they take care of their chickens Ect. the Nutrition facts are awesome as well never had a problem with their brand!
angela C.
Colombia, SC
This chicken brand tends to lead more on the expensive side but if you're willing to spend that extra couple bucks it's worth it. This chicken seems to have less tendons throughout the meat unless that you have to trim! Which is a plus to me because I have to do that to my chicken and meat before I cook it.
Teresa A.
Portage
This product is amazing . perfect size and good for so many recepies..I use it alot for chicken salads.. chicken tacos. Chicken sandwich and more .. good quality and affordable .
nallely A.
Des Moines, IA
These are great on the grill with mesquite seasoning. They cook out pretty tender and juicy, as long as you don't overcook them. They're a good value for the price. Sometimes you can find them on sale. I would definitely recommend them!
Melissa B.
Boca Raton, FL
Purchased at: Publix
Great chicken breast’s! Nice flavor and the price is good for fresh chicken! Definitely recommend!
Amanda R.
Atco, NJ
Perdue Fit & Easy Chicken Breasts Boneless Skinless uploaded by Amanda R.
Always love Perdue chicken! It is consistently tender, good quality, and affordable. I always use Perdue over other brands for Fresh chicken.
Kristen G.
Round lake, IL
I love these. I enjoy that they are already trimmed which saves time when cooking. I also like that they are buy one get one free a lot of the time! I definitely prefer these to the frozen prepackaged ones they tend to be slimy.
Sarah B.
Coatesville, PA
This chicken is perfect for grilling! There isn't much to trim off which makes is super easy to prep with a little bit of marinade and grill with some Sweet Baby Rays BBQ sauce. Value is great based on the quality of product, highly recommend!
Leslie P.
Perdue is the leader in chicken products. I have never had anything bad from this company. Their price is very comparable to other chicken brands. Their chicken usually stays very juicy.