Perdue Fit & Easy Chicken Breasts Boneless Skinless uploaded by Amanda M.

BY PERDUE #16 in Chicken

Perdue® Fit & Easy® Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts.
Fresh.
All natural†.
99% fat free.
USDA process verified.
All vegetarian diet.
No animal by-products.
Raised cage free.
No hormones or steroids added‡.
Fresh from family farms since 1920™.
‡Federal regulations prohibit the use of hormones or steroids in poultry.
†Minimally processed.
No artificial ingredients.
Less than one percent retained water.
USDA A grade.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture P-7903. see more...

Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
These are great on the grill with mesquite seasoning or cajun seasoning. They cook out pretty tender and juicy, as long as you don't overcook them. They're a good value for the price. Sometimes you can find them on sale. I would definitely recommend them! Yummy!
Amber R.
Amber R.
I love chicken so much. I cook with a lot of different brands of chicken but so far this is the best one. It holds my seasonings really well and always has a really good flavor. Plus its boneless and skinless which makes everything soooo much easier.
Kara P.
Kara P.
Ooltewah , TN
Foodie Expert
Winner Winner, Chicken Dinner! Perdue is a staple in our house. The chicken is good quality chicken and tastes great. I usually pick this up at Walmart so the price is always reasonable. We cook chicken recipes probably 4 days out of the week.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Coatesville, PA
This chicken is perfect for grilling! There isn't much to trim off which makes is super easy to prep with a little bit of marinade and grill with some Sweet Baby Rays BBQ sauce. Value is great based on the quality of product, highly recommend!
nallely a.
nallely a.
Des Moines, IA
These are great on the grill with mesquite seasoning. They cook out pretty tender and juicy, as long as you don't overcook them. They're a good value for the price. Sometimes you can find them on sale. I would definitely recommend them!
Preethi K.
Preethi K.
Jersey City, NJ
I always get Perdue when I need to make a chicken dish. It tastes great and is conveniently packed into boneless and skinless slices. I've tried other brands but this one is by far the best. I would definitely recommend this product.
Kiera C.
Kiera C.
Florissant, MO
Love this product! cooks great with out drying and takes well to any marinade you can think of. You can use them in anything from salad soups pastas or finger foods. in my opinion they are best then baked or cooed stove top.
kareena l.
kareena l.
Denver, CO
I am extremely picky on the meat i eat. Perdue never fails to be delicious. It is the perfext chicken to grill or bake. I love that i usually don't have to trim off anything in order to make my specialty mayo chicken.
caryn A.
caryn A.
Fort Wayne, IN
I use these when I make chicken and rice and you need to do is buy a box of rice and cook chicken breasts in the rice and add about 2 cups of water! Cut up the chicken after they cook for about a half an hour on 350.
Alison H.
Alison H.
This chicken comes from a trusted brand. I always get great quality chicken from them. It's never very fatty. The prices are low. They even offer thin breasts or tenders. I would recommend Purdue to all my friends.