Perdue Chicken Breast Tenders

by Perdue

Perdue® Chicken Breast Tenders.

Resealable for freshness.

280 calories.

4g sat fat 20% DV.

500mg sodium 21% DV.

1 g sugars.

12 g protein 24% DV per serving.

100% all natural† ingredients.

No preservatives.

No fillers.

Made with only white meat chicken.

USDA process verified.

Our chickens are raised:

On an all vegetarian diet.

With no animal by-products.

Cage free.

No hormones or steroids added‡.

Breaded tender shaped breast patties with rib meat.

Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. Department of Agriculture.

†Minimally processed.

No artificial ingredients.

‡Federal regulations prohibit the use of hormones or steroids in poultry.

Fully cooked.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Perdue Chicken Breast Tenders!
Natalie T.
Perdue Chicken Breast Tenders uploaded by Natalie T.
Purchased at: Target
Nice sized tenders that's perfect for dipping. Affordable and comes in a ziploc bag. Very easy to prepare in a oven. I'll buy again and loaded with protein. Made with chicken breast with rib meat. No fillers or antibiotics. Perdue Chicken Breast Tenders
Stacy S.
Lake Zurich, IL
1,126 reviews
Perdue Chicken Breast Tenders uploaded by Stacy S.
Perdue Chicken Breast Tenders uploaded by Stacy S.
Purchased at: Kroger
These chicken tenders were $5 at jewel. I love Perdue chicken. These are simple to make and taste great too. 100% all natural chicken and no fillers or preservatives in them. I highly recommend this product!
georgeanne K.
Madison, CT
Flavor is yummy, I know they’re healthier than others and I like the fact that you can microwave or oven, air fry. Some stores are higher in price than others.
Edmee R.
I bought these for my 17 year old son so he can make himself a quick lunch/ dinner or snack when he gets home from school or work. He cooks them in the air fryer and he claims they are the best chicken tendies he’s had. That means a lot coming from a sometimes grouchy 17 yr old boy hahaha. I’ll continue to purchase.
Katy H.
Cooper City, FL
Super easy chicken tenders for when you need a fix. I definitely prefer the hard fried, crunchy tenders, which these are not, but they taste great and are a super fix for when you’re in a pinch and need a tasty snack.
Nicole C.
Milford, CT
Easy dinner or lunch for a meal I can feel good about. Tastes great and is simple to make
Kayla C.
Lewes, DE
Perdue has the best frozen chicken hands down! Easy to prepare and is very tasty, as well as affordable for the product you receive. Perdue is a great quality brand. Will for sure be buying again soon!
Tanya M.
Camillus, NY
Perfect in the air fryer and placed on a salad. The entire family enjoys them! Quick and easy
Sadie B.
Fall River
Reminds me of my childhood but in a much better way. These are tastier and have more flavor and the chicken actually seems like real chicken. The only downfall is they are a little pricey for the actual type of chicken since it is only a big nugget basically.
Jen F.
Broomall, PA
These are great for kids to have as a quick and easy lunch or dinner. They heat up very quick and easily. I would recommend these to anyone.

Looking for your answer?