BeautyPaula's Choice
skincare and cosmetics

Paula's Choice skincare and cosmetics

by Paula's Choice

What we can find in this beauty box?
Are you going to enter the giveaway on the Paula’s choice website?
Is Paula’s Choice skincare worth the money?
Start your review of Paula's Choice skincare and cosmetics!
How would you rate this product?
Kami R.
Eagle Mtn, UT
I love all of the Paula's Choice products. They are high quality at a great price. I have oily/ acne prone skin and these products have been a great help.
Laura C.
Tulsa, OK
All of Paula's products are researched and proven to be the most effective at targeting your skin concerns. Even better, she is way cheaper compared to more expensive products that aren't as effective! There are whole lines so that you can get a customized skin care routine, and she often has sales (like, say, 20% off all toners).
elphey I.
Paula's products have a great pricetag! Each one can to multiple things, which is great for someone on a budget! Her BHAs unclog open pores filled with sebum and dirt, her AHAs keep clogged pores at bay, her toners are great to use in homemade masks, a lot of her moisturizers have SPF AND antioxidants AND a light tint!
Cl M.
Norcross, GA
The best you can get. Follows and understands the research. Uses effective ingredients and puts in stable packaging. Read some of her reviews and be shocked. Fragrance free, not tested on animals, non-irritating to my skin. Everything from exfoliants to retinol to vitamin c products and nothing has irritated my skin. Products for dry skin go on matte, and my skin ends up feeling like velvet. Highly suggest her anti-oxidant serums as a starting point! Also can't live without her moisturizing mask. I use it as my moisturizer at night. Her Earth Sourced line is also amazing. Can't say enough positive!
Maggie R.
Danville, CA
I have been a customer of Paula's Choice for 7 years. I have tried 70% of the products. Pros:I am very pleased with some of the affordable, well formulated products. I use the oil booster and clinical ultra rich moisturizer daily. Favorite products include Paula's Choice CALM Redness Relief 1% BHA Lotion Exfoliant - 3.3 oz, Paula's Choice RESIST Moisture Renewal Oil Booster - 0.67 oz, and Paula's Choice Clinical Ultra-Rich Moisturizer with Coconut Oil and Shea Butter. Cons: Other products have been major disappointments because they caused skin irritations and breakouts. I don't recommend the exfoliants as they are too harsh. I would also recommend using caution with the Paula's Choice RESIST C15 Super Booster - 0.67 oz and Paula's Choice 'Resist' 10% Niacinamide Booster. Recommendations : Watch out for the excessive use of plant extracts! Many of these can cause irritation despite what the company may claim. Everyone is different. Paula puts a lot of science into her products and informs her customers about the ingredients and what they do. I really like that. Not many companies are so conscientious. I really love that there are no essential oils or fragrances in any of the products! Paula's Choice skincare and cosmetics The only company that compares is Drunk Elephant, but they are more expensive.
Vicki N.
Plant City, FL
Paula's Choice is one of the best skincare brands, in my opinion. Everything I have tried has been superior and has not caused my super sensitive skin to react. It's a little on the more pricey side so I can't buy everything from this brand. But what I do own is phenomenal.
Linda X.
Derwood, MD
Their website had technical issue that it wouldn't let me place a order even though I was 100% sure my info is filled out correctly. So, I waited a bit and placed another order. Later, I got charged twice the amount and I did not get confirmation on them taking my money until I already got the items I ordered. The customer service wouldn't pay for my return label even though it was their website's fault.
Christine E.
Virginia Bch, VA
I just recently started using Paula's choice products a little over a month ago. I initially ordered the travel sized products just to try out and I absolutely loved them. I wish I would have used them a long timene ago, my skin has made such a huge turn around. I am no longer embarrassed to be in public with out my makeup on.
jenniferebeccatruthbetold E.
ELKHART, IN
Excellent product from Paula's Choice ! Such a smooth finish no break outs and great value! You may see I only give my honest and non biased reviews on products!! So why don't you trust me on some faith
Kristen F.
Watertown, MA
I legit love Paula's Choice. I've been using their products for a very long time now and I have had nothing but positive experiences with their Customer Service, especially when products have not worked for me. I've bought their BHA, BP, and Hydralight cleanser over and over and intend to purchase it until they stop making it.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
member-b7fc3
il y a 2 ans
Noah I. il y a 2 ans
I use these two products against coarse pores, red skin and blemishes.
Nataly L.
Post Falls, ID
il y a 2 ans
My haul of travel/mini sizes of some Paula's Choice skincare and cosmetics items! If you have tried any of these, how did you like them? Are they good for dry or sensitive skin?