BY PAULA'S CHOICE

• My boyfriends mom raves about Paula's Choice but I'm still weary ...2 Answers
  • I've heard really good things about Paula's Choice and I'm intere...2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the paulas choice makeup and wha... Be the first to answer!
Christine E.
Virginia Bch, VA
I just recently started using Paula's choice products a little over a month ago. I initially ordered the travel sized products just to try out and I absolutely loved them. I wish I would have used them a long timene ago, my skin has made such a huge turn around. I am no longer embarrassed to be in public with out my makeup on.
A. N.
I love PC products. I love that they have no fragrance and only active ingredients, and that the price reflects that. Their return policy is awesome, as of course not every product works on every skin type. They are the workhorse products in my skincare regimen.
Maggie R.
I have been a customer of Paula's Choice for 7 years. I have tried 70% of the products.

Pros:I am very pleased with some of the affordable, well formulated products. I use the oil booster and clinical ultra rich moisturizer daily. Favorite products include Paula's Choice CALM Redness Relief 1% BHA Lotion Exfoliant - 3.3 oz, Paula's Choice RESIST Moisture Renewal Oil Booster - 0.67 oz, and Paula's Choice Clinical Ultra-Rich Moisturizer with Coconut Oil and Shea Butter.

Cons: Other products have been major disappointments because they caused skin irritations and breakouts. I don't recommend the exfoliants as they are too harsh. I would also recommend using caution with the Paula's Choice RESIST C15 Super Booster - 0.67 oz and Paula's Choice 'Resist' 10% Niacinamide Booster.

Recommendations : Watch out for the excessive use of plant extracts! Many of these can cause irritation despite what the company may claim. Everyone is different. Paula puts a lot of science into her products and informs her customers about the ingredients and what they do. I really like that. Not many companies are so conscientious. I really love that there are no essential oils or fragrances in any of the products! Paula's Choice skincare and cosmetics The only company that compares is Drunk Elephant, but they are more expensive.
Renee G.
Louisville, KY
I’ve been using PC for about 3-4 years now & I give them all the credit for my youthful appearance! I am 37, but have people tell me all the time that I look like I’m in my 20’s! PC products are affordable & they work! I love the cleansers, moisturizers, & treatment products!
Felicia J.
Westminster, CO
I've been using Paula's Choice for 6+years. Major Skin Game changer!!! I started with the Skin Perfecting 2% BHA and received #gotitfree a full sized product just when i was down to the last few drops, This BHA gently exfoliates , while bringing a new softness, radiance and refined texture. This was the first product I purchased from PC and it is a staple for myself and my adult sons. I alternate this with PC Weekly Skin Resurfacing Treatment!, a10% AHA glycolic that stimulates collagen and resurfaces skin. I selected my own regime based on a csr chat., using the superior Resist antioxidant serum,and Clinical 1% retinol- diminishing age spots&wrinkles, adding firmness and regenerating my skin.
Another can't b without is super star is the Skin Balancing Invisible Finish Moisture Gel! Smoothness,collagen stimulating moisture that minimizes pores while providing excellent hydration! And last but not least the C-Booster serum! I feel I get more active ingredients in cutting edge formulation! I was a cosmetic counter snob, spending a fortune with very little visible results. And lets not forget a girl's BF- Mascara, am used to spending 28$ a tube,have been since i was 21! I just purchased PC Fantastic Lash Mascara 😍absolutely thrilled way undeR1/2 the price and i have long lush silky conditioned lashes.,, I'm so happy in the best skin of my life😘

Krista B.
I discovered Paula's Choice while doing some major research in search of a new skincare line! I stumbled across this brand and fell in love! The company is so open and honest with their customers and their products match the top notch customer service they provide! Prices are reasonable and the products are some of my very favorites!
April B.
Mint Hill
Skin Perfecting 2% BHA Liquid salicylic acid
Great addition to your skincare regimen. Soothes and clarifies. For use after toning. For my aging skin it is the absolute perfect enhancement for my skin. Designed to create radiance, reduce redness, build collagen which you start to lose as you age, unclog & diminish enlarged pores.
Maral S.
Long Beach, CA
Love Paula's Choice. her skincare is my go to for my dry skin and my breakouts! I love the AHA and BHA for exfoliating my skin and I also have given a few of her products to try out for her acne and for anti-aging
Jenna C.
Rochester, NY
I usually have a hard time finding a skin care line that works with my combination skin. I read online about this company and I am so glad I gave it a try! I use their 3 step system in the morning and at night and my face has never felt so smooth! I have only been using it for a week and I can already see a difference in the amount of oil on my t zone!
Shaela D.
Kiahsville, WV
If you want great skin, then look no more. Stop and seriously check out Paula's Choice. They offer a wide range of products that can cater to your skin type and concerns. If you are unsure, you can always call them up or do a live chat on their site, and you will have someone do their best to help you out. They will even send you free samples to try out their products. For the longest time, I wouldn't go near this brand because I thought they were "full of themselves", but once so many people started pointing me in her direction, I gave in. I own a TON of her products, especially her BHA and AHA liquids, cleansers, and moisturizers. I'm not crazy on their masks as I make my own, but this woman knows her stuff. She's so down to earth and has been in our shoes when it comes to bad skin, so she knows where we're coming from in wanting good clear skin. They don't test on animals, nor do they use anything that would be considered animal cruelty. Her stuff is VERY effective and I stand by it. Go load up on a bunch of samples and see for yourself.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Is the line pricey?
Patty A.
I just ordered the resist BHA 9 on ebay. Which line is recommended for acne and milia?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Anyone with dry/sensitive skin used their products? and what are you thoughts?
Kylee M.
I've heard really good things about Paula's Choice and I'm interested in trying a few things. What would you recommend? Is it really worth the hype?
McKendrie D.
burlington
My boyfriends mom raves about Paula's Choice but I'm still weary of trying it. I would like to try the skincare. I have dry skin, and am prone to breakouts. I like to use things gentle on my skin!