MakeupPaula's Choice
skincare and cosmetics

Paula's Choice skincare and cosmetics

by Paula's Choice

How well do Paulas choice products work? I’ve heard great things but always skeptical to try new face products!
Has anyone used and actually noticed a difference in their pores ?[product:paulas-choice-skin-perfecting-2%-bha-liquid-exfoliant-duo]
how can i get a skin like this one??? ... the dark one is mine ... Paula's Choice skincare and cosmetics
Start your review of Paula's Choice skincare and cosmetics!
How would you rate this product?
Kami R.
Eagle Mtn, UT
I love all of the Paula's Choice products. They are high quality at a great price. I have oily/ acne prone skin and these products have been a great help.
Laura C.
Tulsa, OK
All of Paula's products are researched and proven to be the most effective at targeting your skin concerns. Even better, she is way cheaper compared to more expensive products that aren't as effective! There are whole lines so that you can get a customized skin care routine, and she often has sales (like, say, 20% off all toners).
elphey I.
Paula's products have a great pricetag! Each one can to multiple things, which is great for someone on a budget! Her BHAs unclog open pores filled with sebum and dirt, her AHAs keep clogged pores at bay, her toners are great to use in homemade masks, a lot of her moisturizers have SPF AND antioxidants AND a light tint!
Cl M.
Norcross, GA
The best you can get. Follows and understands the research. Uses effective ingredients and puts in stable packaging. Read some of her reviews and be shocked. Fragrance free, not tested on animals, non-irritating to my skin. Everything from exfoliants to retinol to vitamin c products and nothing has irritated my skin. Products for dry skin go on matte, and my skin ends up feeling like velvet. Highly suggest her anti-oxidant serums as a starting point! Also can't live without her moisturizing mask. I use it as my moisturizer at night. Her Earth Sourced line is also amazing. Can't say enough positive!
Vicki N.
Plant City, FL
Paula's Choice is one of the best skincare brands, in my opinion. Everything I have tried has been superior and has not caused my super sensitive skin to react. It's a little on the more pricey side so I can't buy everything from this brand. But what I do own is phenomenal.
Maggie R.
Danville, CA
I have been a customer of Paula's Choice for 7 years. I have tried 70% of the products. Pros:I am very pleased with some of the affordable, well formulated products. I use the oil booster and clinical ultra rich moisturizer daily. Favorite products include Paula's Choice CALM Redness Relief 1% BHA Lotion Exfoliant - 3.3 oz, Paula's Choice RESIST Moisture Renewal Oil Booster - 0.67 oz, and Paula's Choice Clinical Ultra-Rich Moisturizer with Coconut Oil and Shea Butter. Cons: Other products have been major disappointments because they caused skin irritations and breakouts. I don't recommend the exfoliants as they are too harsh. I would also recommend using caution with the Paula's Choice RESIST C15 Super Booster - 0.67 oz and Paula's Choice 'Resist' 10% Niacinamide Booster. Recommendations : Watch out for the excessive use of plant extracts! Many of these can cause irritation despite what the company may claim. Everyone is different. Paula puts a lot of science into her products and informs her customers about the ingredients and what they do. I really like that. Not many companies are so conscientious. I really love that there are no essential oils or fragrances in any of the products! Paula's Choice skincare and cosmetics The only company that compares is Drunk Elephant, but they are more expensive.
Linda X.
Derwood, MD
Their website had technical issue that it wouldn't let me place a order even though I was 100% sure my info is filled out correctly. So, I waited a bit and placed another order. Later, I got charged twice the amount and I did not get confirmation on them taking my money until I already got the items I ordered. The customer service wouldn't pay for my return label even though it was their website's fault.
Christine E.
Virginia Bch, VA
I just recently started using Paula's choice products a little over a month ago. I initially ordered the travel sized products just to try out and I absolutely loved them. I wish I would have used them a long timene ago, my skin has made such a huge turn around. I am no longer embarrassed to be in public with out my makeup on.
jenniferebeccatruthbetold E.
ELKHART, IN
Excellent product from Paula's Choice ! Such a smooth finish no break outs and great value! You may see I only give my honest and non biased reviews on products!! So why don't you trust me on some faith
Kristen F.
Watertown, MA
I legit love Paula's Choice. I've been using their products for a very long time now and I have had nothing but positive experiences with their Customer Service, especially when products have not worked for me. I've bought their BHA, BP, and Hydralight cleanser over and over and intend to purchase it until they stop making it.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
member-b7fc3
il y a 10 mois
Noah I. il y a 9 mois
I use these two products against coarse pores, red skin and blemishes.
Nataly L.
Post Falls, ID
il y a un an
My haul of travel/mini sizes of some Paula's Choice skincare and cosmetics items! If you have tried any of these, how did you like them? Are they good for dry or sensitive skin?
Megan C.
Delhi
il y a 2 ans
Paula's Choice skincare and cosmetics ? I'm super interested in trying some of these products. Can anyone recommend any of them that they've particularly liked?
Sandra W.
Warner Robins
il y a 3 ans
I am 66 years of age and looking for a new skin care regimen but have no idea where to start or what I need. I have been cleaning, toning and moisturizing with different products. Would like to know if there are any older women on here that could help me figure it out without spending 1000's of dollars? Thanks in advance for any help.
Violet H. il y a 3 ans
I would highly recommend checking out Paula's Choice. They have a great website with tons of information, a YouTube channel with lots of helpful videos plus frequent Live Chats, and trained consultants that will work with you personally to answer questions and help you select products and create a skin-care regimen that would be best for your skin and issues (you can schedule a free 45-minute phone consultation via the website). If you buy something that doesn't work for you, they'll take it back and will get you sorted out with something different. Paula's Choice is the one cosmetics company I trust completely. Their entire approach is based on science and studies that have proven what specific ingredients can and cannot achieve. Paula founded the company because she was frustrated by cosmetics companies making over-the-top promises about products, she wanted things that would actually WORK, so on each product page they have a Research section with a list of studies that support the benefits of various ingredients. I know when I talk about them it probably sounds like I work there, but I don't, I just did a lot of my own research on them when I was looking for a good company and I really love their approach and genuine desire to help their customers. When you watch their videos and chats, you see that they're real people who have the same skin care concerns we all have, because they talk about their own skin problems and which products work for them and which don't, and you really start to feel like you know them personally. If you look into the company or talk to other customers, you'll see what I mean. I don't only use Paula's Choice — I have to admit I still get sucked in by products with cute packaging and amazing promises of making me look 12 again, and even the Paula's Choice don't ONLY use Paula's Choice products, they still use other things, too — but if I were in a position where I had to be really careful with money and didn't want to risk buying things that might disappoint me and wanted to be entirely sensible, I would only use Paula's Choice. Because that thing you said about spending 1000s of dollars ... like a lot of women, I've done that, I've bought more products than one person can use in an entire lifetime, and I've kicked myself for it many times. A lot of it's expired before I even got around to trying it or made my skin angry or just didn't do much for me. I have bottles and tubes of expensive cleansers and creams and potions and serums I bought back in 2013 I've still never gotten around to opening, I'm not kidding. But I've loved EVERY Paula's Choice product I've gotten, and those are the ones I keep going back to. They're reliable, they work for me, and they don't piss my super-sensitive skin off. One of these days, I'm going to learn my lesson and stop messing around with other stuff. It's so hard to resist marketing, though. Willpower, it's tough! Anyway, I've gone on long enough, but one final thing I want to add is that if you decide to give Paula's Choice a try, you don't need to worry about spending a fortune. While their products aren't as cheap as stuff you can buy in drug stores, they're not ridiculously expensive, either, and you won't need to do a ton of steps. They have an "essential" routine that's just three steps (cleanser, exfoliant, moisturizer) morning and evening, and if you WANT to have a more advanced routine that addresses specific concerns with additional steps like eye cream and toner and serums and masks and stuff, they have a more elaborate routine you can use, too. I was into the 10-step Korean skin care routine for a while and my skin WAS amazing, but it was exhausting to keep up and it did kind of feel like overkill as a daily morning and evening routine. Doing something that elaborate once or twice a week is still beneficial and much more realistic. But since you say you're looking for a NEW skin care regimen, if you have the time and want to give the Korean 10-step routine a try, I recommend getting The Little Book of Skin Care: Korean Beauty Secrets for Healthy, Glowing Skin by Charlotte Cho, which covers the routine in detail, and then maybe give Paula's Choice products a go for each of the steps. I do use a lot of Korean skin care products myself and I really love them (Korea is the country that leads the world in skin care, so the ONLY other products I use these days apart from Paula's Choice are Korean), but if you have sensitive skin you need to be a little cautious because a lot of Korean products are scented and fragrance (as the folks at Paula's Choice know!) is a skin irritant. There are a lot of unscented Korean products, too, you just need to check before you buy, if scent is an issue for you. I hope some of this has been helpful. Good luck!