Paula's Choice skincare and cosmetics

by Paula's Choice

Any one with really sensitive who tried paula choice had any bad reaction to it? Specifically the exfoliant. Tkuu!
whhat do u think about paulas choice?
How is this brand for very oily skin ?
Start your review of Paula's Choice skincare and cosmetics!
How would you rate this product?
PLANT CITY, FL
Paula's Choice is one of the best skincare brands, in my opinion. Everything I have tried has been superior and has not caused my super sensitive skin to react. It's a little on the more pricey side so I can't buy everything from this brand. But what I do own is phenomenal.
Valley center, CA
I love the cleansers and the retinol exfoliators! And the toners are excellent. Very good prices for quality products that really make a difference in the appearance of my skin. Have repurchased over and over again.
If I could give this brand a 0 I would. They have terrible costumer service. I ordered a few things to try off their website and once the package arrived they “could not locate my address” and shipped it back! It was the same day it was supposedly out for delivery. Now they are sending another package but won’t come for a month. Try the ordinary over this brand, they fake good reviews too.
Elkhart, IN
Excellent product from Paula's Choice ! Such a smooth finish no break outs and great value! You may see I only give my honest and non biased reviews on products!! So why don't you trust me on some faith
Virginia Bch, VA
I just recently started using Paula's choice products a little over a month ago. I initially ordered the travel sized products just to try out and I absolutely loved them. I wish I would have used them a long timene ago, my skin has made such a huge turn around. I am no longer embarrassed to be in public with out my makeup on.
mississippi
Paula’s choice skincare line is literally my favorite! I can not live without my glow moisturizer! All of their products are super easy to use and help bring out the beautiful skin you have. My skin is the best it’s ever been sense using their products. You won’t be disappointed.
I love PC products. I love that they have no fragrance and only active ingredients, and that the price reflects that. Their return policy is awesome, as of course not every product works on every skin type. They are the workhorse products in my skincare regimen.
Hamilton , ON
THIS IS THE BEST SKIN CARE BRAND OUT THERE! TRUST ME WHEN I SAY PAULA HAS YOU COVERED! I have SERVER HORMONAL ACNE. Nothing I do makes a difference. I went on meds, birth control, harmful chemical creams, doctors prescriptions. I tried everything to combat this crap on my face and it only seems to get worse. I even tried this brand named "nerd" that is supposed to be helpful for people who tried everything for their acne. It made my skin 5x worse than when I started using it. I was writing a review for nerd when I came across another review on nerd website saying "came here to say that nerd didn't work but PAULA'S CHOICE BURNED THE ANCE RIGHT OFF". I started looking up more things about Paula and got a refund for my nerd skin care. Paula has made a huge difference in my skin. Ance be gone! I only get maybe 1 or 2 pimples during my period and then they go away fast with Paula. No more deep, painful ance. Now my makeup even goes on better because my skin is hydrated, clear, patch free, even, and smoothed. Her products help with anti-aging as well! Please give Paula a try!
Miami , FL
I found Paula’s choice randomly online one day, and I have never been disappointed by their products! Their face soaps are nice and mild and come with a different list of skin care remedies
Barrie, ON
I truly believe that Paula's Choice is one of the most consistently excellent skincare brands out there. You can really tell their products are formulated with effective, scientifically-proven ingredients. Every single product of theirs I have used has made a HUGE difference in my skin. I especially love the toners, the CLINICAL Retinol product, the 2% BHA liquid, the Vitamin C booster, the serums, and the SPF products (ok, I basically love everything.). They also have incredible customer service and make returns and exchanges very easy and they even review and recommend products from other brands if their stuff doesn't work for you (but honestly, it will work for you.)
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Delhi
il y a un an
Paula's Choice skincare and cosmetics ? I'm super interested in trying some of these products. Can anyone recommend any of them that they've particularly liked?
Warner Robins
il y a 2 ans
I am 66 years of age and looking for a new skin care regimen but have no idea where to start or what I need. I have been cleaning, toning and moisturizing with different products. Would like to know if there are any older women on here that could help me figure it out without spending 1000's of dollars? Thanks in advance for any help.
Violet H. • il y a 2 ans
I would highly recommend checking out Paula's Choice. They have a great website with tons of information, a YouTube channel with lots of helpful videos plus frequent Live Chats, and trained consultants that will work with you personally to answer questions and help you select products and create a skin-care regimen that would be best for your skin and issues (you can schedule a free 45-minute phone consultation via the website). If you buy something that doesn't work for you, they'll take it back and will get you sorted out with something different. Paula's Choice is the one cosmetics company I trust completely. Their entire approach is based on science and studies that have proven what specific ingredients can and cannot achieve. Paula founded the company because she was frustrated by cosmetics companies making over-the-top promises about products, she wanted things that would actually WORK, so on each product page they have a Research section with a list of studies that support the benefits of various ingredients. I know when I talk about them it probably sounds like I work there, but I don't, I just did a lot of my own research on them when I was looking for a good company and I really love their approach and genuine desire to help their customers. When you watch their videos and chats, you see that they're real people who have the same skin care concerns we all have, because they talk about their own skin problems and which products work for them and which don't, and you really start to feel like you know them personally. If you look into the company or talk to other customers, you'll see what I mean. I don't only use Paula's Choice — I have to admit I still get sucked in by products with cute packaging and amazing promises of making me look 12 again, and even the Paula's Choice don't ONLY use Paula's Choice products, they still use other things, too — but if I were in a position where I had to be really careful with money and didn't want to risk buying things that might disappoint me and wanted to be entirely sensible, I would only use Paula's Choice. Because that thing you said about spending 1000s of dollars ... like a lot of women, I've done that, I've bought more products than one person can use in an entire lifetime, and I've kicked myself for it many times. A lot of it's expired before I even got around to trying it or made my skin angry or just didn't do much for me. I have bottles and tubes of expensive cleansers and creams and potions and serums I bought back in 2013 I've still never gotten around to opening, I'm not kidding. But I've loved EVERY Paula's Choice product I've gotten, and those are the ones I keep going back to. They're reliable, they work for me, and they don't piss my super-sensitive skin off. One of these days, I'm going to learn my lesson and stop messing around with other stuff. It's so hard to resist marketing, though. Willpower, it's tough! Anyway, I've gone on long enough, but one final thing I want to add is that if you decide to give Paula's Choice a try, you don't need to worry about spending a fortune. While their products aren't as cheap as stuff you can buy in drug stores, they're not ridiculously expensive, either, and you won't need to do a ton of steps. They have an "essential" routine that's just three steps (cleanser, exfoliant, moisturizer) morning and evening, and if you WANT to have a more advanced routine that addresses specific concerns with additional steps like eye cream and toner and serums and masks and stuff, they have a more elaborate routine you can use, too. I was into the 10-step Korean skin care routine for a while and my skin WAS amazing, but it was exhausting to keep up and it did kind of feel like overkill as a daily morning and evening routine. Doing something that elaborate once or twice a week is still beneficial and much more realistic. But since you say you're looking for a NEW skin care regimen, if you have the time and want to give the Korean 10-step routine a try, I recommend getting The Little Book of Skin Care: Korean Beauty Secrets for Healthy, Glowing Skin by Charlotte Cho, which covers the routine in detail, and then maybe give Paula's Choice products a go for each of the steps. I do use a lot of Korean skin care products myself and I really love them (Korea is the country that leads the world in skin care, so the ONLY other products I use these days apart from Paula's Choice are Korean), but if you have sensitive skin you need to be a little cautious because a lot of Korean products are scented and fragrance (as the folks at Paula's Choice know!) is a skin irritant. There are a lot of unscented Korean products, too, you just need to check before you buy, if scent is an issue for you. I hope some of this has been helpful. Good luck!