Paula's Choice Skin Recovery Hydrating Treatment Mask, 4 fl oz uploaded by Meara O.

BY PAULA'S CHOICE

Drench skin in hydration with this intensive, fast-acting mask. Instantly restores the look of radiance to dry skin. What makes this product unique? Skin Recovery Hydrating Treatment Mask contains an outstanding combination of rich plant oils, essential fatty acids, and lipids that dry skin needs to replenish itself. It also deposits plant- and vitamin-based antioxidants to soothe and reduce inflammation. The creamy, emollient-packed formula feels wonderfully moist on the skin. It works to instantly restore radiance and banish signs of dryness. Skin Recovery Hydrating Treatment Mask has such a creamy, silky texture it can also be used as a moisturizer around the eye area and on the see more...

Lexie G.
Lake Charles, LA
This is one of my go-to overnight masks. I apply a thin layer after my skincare routine before going to bed and I always wake up with soft, smooth skin. I love that it is in a tube rather than a tub, and also that it does not have a scent. The product is not sticky, which makes it ideal for an overnight mask. I have also used this prior to applying primer and the rest of my makeup, and it served as a very nice base for my makeup (I used WAY less than I would use for an overnight mask).
Phoebe B.
Syracuse, NY
I have extremely oily skin so I know this seems like a product I shouldn't use, but since the formula is great for sensitive skin I use this on my face over nice for a little pick me up. This is amazing I would recommend to anybody out there who needs non greasy moisture. Also amazing as a lip mask.
Elizabeth R.
Draper, UT
I use this recovery mask once a week and it does wonders! Paired with an exfoliant I feel like it really gives my face deep hydration. And it’s not just hydrating for that day my skin is soft all week and I just do it once a week to make sure I stay on top of how nice my skin feels
Jessica F.
Indianapolis
I have acne prone skin and I love this mask. I use it at least once a week and it takes care of my dry patches overnight. The mask is almost like a super think lotion, but it isn’t greasy at all and sinks into skin really nicely. I use it overnight and just rinse it off in the morning when I wash my face.
Meara O.
Brooklyn, NY
OBSESSED. WITH. THIS.

Worth the price! If I'm every too lazy to put it on top of my products at the end of the day I always notice a difference. My skin is smoother and hydrated when I wake up. In the winter I have really dry skin, and all year round my skin is very sensitive, rough, and prone to hormonal acne. I feel like my redness improves when I use it as well. Highly recommend.
Stacy S.
I am a big fan if masks, but I'm indifferent about this one. It's not the worst. It had no scent and was not irritating when applied.... But it did not really do anything. I think there are comparable yet more effective products out there.,
Felicia E.
Valparaiso, IN
I use this in the winter when my skin is parched. This mask, after using once a week, is a real treat for hydration and making my skin supple and silky. It feels so amazing once off, not drying at all when in use, but I'm not sure if it's good or bad for acne. I keep buying it, so obviously I like it. A little goes a long way.
Rachel S.
I love this! I use it as an eye cream, as a moisturizer when I feel super dry. It's multi purpose and moisturizing without being greasy
Melisa P.
Rosemount, MN
I have extremely dry skin and this moisturizer works wonderfully on my skin.
Sarah A.
I have extremely dry skin and this product is my savior ! Its a must for me , especially during winter! My skin is also very sensitive and I suffer from rosecea but this doesn't break me out. After washing your face, your skin will feel very soft and hydrated! Definitely recommend it for dry skin people!
Kate S.
Chandler, AZ
Anyone with acne prone skin use this? I am curious about it after hearing it might be a dupe for the thirsty mud by glam glow which I enjoyed very much.