Paula's Choice Skin Recovery Hydrating Treatment Mask, 4 fl oz uploaded by Mae U.Paula's Choice Skin Recovery Hydrating Treatment Mask, 4 fl oz uploaded by Meara O.

BY PAULA'S CHOICE

Drench skin in hydration with this intensive, fast-acting mask. Instantly restores the look of radiance to dry skin. What makes this product unique? Skin Recovery Hydrating Treatment Mask contains an outstanding combination of rich plant oils, essential fatty acids, and lipids that dry skin needs to replenish itself. It also deposits plant- and vitamin-based antioxidants to soothe and reduce inflammation. The creamy, emollient-packed formula feels wonderfully moist on the skin. It works to instantly restore radiance and banish signs of dryness. Skin Recovery Hydrating Treatment Mask has such a creamy, silky texture it can also be used as a moisturizer around the eye area and on the see more...

Maggie R.
The SKIN RECOVERY Hydrating Treatment Mask was my favorite dry-zone (cheeks) moisturizer from Paula. I loved leaving it on overnight but sensitized skin means I can't use it anymore. :( Pros: highly emollient, low level retinol, Cons: Retinol. Please make a retinol-free version! Favorite ingredients: Macadamia nut oil, among others. I bought this myself.
Jessica F.
Indianapolis, IN
I have acne prone skin and I love this mask. I use it at least once a week and it takes care of my dry patches overnight. The mask is almost like a super think lotion, but it isn’t greasy at all and sinks into skin really nicely. I use it overnight and just rinse it off in the morning when I wash my face.
Elizabeth R.
Draper, UT
I use this recovery mask once a week and it does wonders! Paired with an exfoliant I feel like it really gives my face deep hydration. And it’s not just hydrating for that day my skin is soft all week and I just do it once a week to make sure I stay on top of how nice my skin feels
Kristen O.
Lansing, MI
I lovvvvvvve this mask! Especially at this time of year, with the biting, cold wind in my face. It’s gentle and smooth. I put it on and just go to bed. No need to wait and wash it off! I just wash it off in the shower after my workout!
Mae U.
Las Vegas
It is nice and creamy, but it stings a little on application. I used to use it at least once a week and leave it on for 20-45 minutes. It didn't really help the dry patches on my cheeks though. I wouldn't buy it again.
Lori G.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Ok so I use this as a daily moisturizer. It's a mask but is gentle enough and so dry in the mountains i use it every day. It's light where I never get break outs and safe for my skin. Love it so much.
Meara O.
Brooklyn, NY
OBSESSED. WITH. THIS.

Worth the price! If I'm every too lazy to put it on top of my products at the end of the day I always notice a difference. My skin is smoother and hydrated when I wake up. In the winter I have really dry skin, and all year round my skin is very sensitive, rough, and prone to hormonal acne. I feel like my redness improves when I use it as well. Highly recommend.
Phoebe B.
Syracuse, NY
I have extremely oily skin so I know this seems like a product I shouldn't use, but since the formula is great for sensitive skin I use this on my face over nice for a little pick me up. This is amazing I would recommend to anybody out there who needs non greasy moisture. Also amazing as a lip mask.
Felicia E.
Valparaiso, IN
I use this in the winter when my skin is parched. This mask, after using once a week, is a real treat for hydration and making my skin supple and silky. It feels so amazing once off, not drying at all when in use, but I'm not sure if it's good or bad for acne. I keep buying it, so obviously I like it. A little goes a long way.
Lexie G.
Lake Charles, LA
This is one of my go-to overnight masks. I apply a thin layer after my skincare routine before going to bed and I always wake up with soft, smooth skin. I love that it is in a tube rather than a tub, and also that it does not have a scent. The product is not sticky, which makes it ideal for an overnight mask. I have also used this prior to applying primer and the rest of my makeup, and it served as a very nice base for my makeup (I used WAY less than I would use for an overnight mask).
Kate S.
Chandler, AZ
Anyone with acne prone skin use this? I am curious about it after hearing it might be a dupe for the thirsty mud by glam glow which I enjoyed very much.