Paula's Choice Skin Recovery Hydrating Treatment Mask, 4 fl oz uploaded by Mae U.Paula's Choice Skin Recovery Hydrating Treatment Mask, 4 fl oz uploaded by Meara O.

BY PAULA'S CHOICE

Drench skin in hydration with this intensive, fast-acting mask. Instantly restores the look of radiance to dry skin. What makes this product unique? Skin Recovery Hydrating Treatment Mask contains an outstanding combination of rich plant oils, essential fatty acids, and lipids that dry skin needs to replenish itself. It also deposits plant- and vitamin-based antioxidants to soothe and reduce inflammation. The creamy, emollient-packed formula feels wonderfully moist on the skin. It works to instantly restore radiance and banish signs of dryness. Skin Recovery Hydrating Treatment Mask has such a creamy, silky texture it can also be used as a moisturizer around the eye area and on the see more...

Paula's Choice Skin Recovery Hydrating Treatment Mask, 4 fl oz
  • "I have extremely oily skin so I know this seems like a product I shouldn't use, but since the formula is great for sensitive skin I use this on my face over nice for a little pick me up. This is amazing I would recommend to anybody out there who needs non greasy moisture. Also amazing as a lip mask. " in 4 reviews
Lindsey C.
i really like this for my rosacea.my redness goes down about 50% the next morning. the only thing i don’t like is that the lotion becomes scaly and almost crusty the next morning so after 8-9 hours of sleeping some of it doesn’t fully absorb. it’s also a little tough to remove in the AM - you’ll need a wet paper towel or washcloth.
Jacquie Y.
Rockville
I really enjoyed this moisturizing treatment from Paula’s choice. I’ve used it both as a mask and as an overnight/leave on treatment when my skin was very dry. It was moisturizing without being oily. And I was relieved it didn’t break me out at all. I will probably repurchase this next winter when I start to get dry again since it did seem to be quite effective.
Jessica F.
Indianapolis, IN
I have acne prone skin and I love this mask. I use it at least once a week and it takes care of my dry patches overnight. The mask is almost like a super think lotion, but it isn’t greasy at all and sinks into skin really nicely. I use it overnight and just rinse it off in the morning when I wash my face.
Elizabeth R.
Draper, UT
I use this recovery mask once a week and it does wonders! Paired with an exfoliant I feel like it really gives my face deep hydration. And it’s not just hydrating for that day my skin is soft all week and I just do it once a week to make sure I stay on top of how nice my skin feels
Scarlett V.
San Jacinto, CA
This is a holy grail product for me. I bought it to use as a mask but I use it almost every night as my face cream instead of as a mask. It's incredibly moisturizing. Thick and luxurious. I try to never run out of this.
Chanandler B.
Easthampton
This is a nice leave in mask. It is very hydrating and doesn't cause breakouts. The only problem I have is if it gets anywhere near my eyes they get very irritated
Jo G.
San Antonio
This is the only mask I can use. I don’t break out and it leaves my skin smooth overnight. Not tested on animals. No dues or perfumes. Truly a great product and company. I wouldn’t use any other mask.
Meara O.
Brooklyn, NY
OBSESSED. WITH. THIS.

Worth the price! If I'm every too lazy to put it on top of my products at the end of the day I always notice a difference. My skin is smoother and hydrated when I wake up. In the winter I have really dry skin, and all year round my skin is very sensitive, rough, and prone to hormonal acne. I feel like my redness improves when I use it as well. Highly recommend.
Maggie R.
The SKIN RECOVERY Hydrating Treatment Mask was my favorite dry-zone (cheeks) moisturizer from Paula. I loved leaving it on overnight but sensitized skin means I can't use it anymore. :( Pros: highly emollient, low level retinol, Cons: Retinol. Please make a retinol-free version! Favorite ingredients: Macadamia nut oil, among others. I bought this myself.
Mae U.
Las Vegas
It is nice and creamy, but it stings a little on application. I used to use it at least once a week and leave it on for 20-45 minutes. It didn't really help the dry patches on my cheeks though. I wouldn't buy it again.
Kate S.
Chandler, AZ
Anyone with acne prone skin use this? I am curious about it after hearing it might be a dupe for the thirsty mud by glam glow which I enjoyed very much.