Paula's Choice Skin Recovery Hydrating Treatment Mask, 4 fl oz

by Paula's Choice

Drench skin in hydration with this intensive, fast-acting mask. Instantly restores the look of radiance to dry skin. What makes this product unique? Skin Recovery Hydrating Treatment Mask contains an outstanding combination of rich plant oils, essential fatty acids, and lipids that dry skin needs to replenish itself. It also deposits plant- and vitamin-based antioxidants to soothe and reduce inflammation. The creamy, emollient-packed formula feels wonderfully moist on the skin. It works to instantly restore radiance and banish signs of dryness. Skin Recovery Hydrating Treatment Mask has such a creamy, silky texture it can also be used as a moisturizer around the eye area and on the

Does anyone recommend this mask for normal to dry skin?
Anyone with acne prone skin use this? I am curious about it after hearing it might be a dupe for the thirsty mud by glam glow which I enjoyed very much.
Start your review of Paula's Choice Skin Recovery Hydrating Treatment Mask, 4 fl oz!
Product Highlights
“I have extremely oily skin so I know this seems like a product I shouldn't use, but since the formula is great for sensitive skin I use this on my face over nice for a little pick me up. This is amazing I would recommend to anybody out there who needs non greasy moisture. Also amazing as a lip mask. ” in 4 reviews
Arrowsic, ME
this mask feels really good going on. i put it on before bed and just sleep with it. when i wake up my skin feels hydrated. i think i will repurchase but i’m going to have to keep an eye on it. i have noticed a little bit of texture on my forehead i don’t remember having but i’m not sure it’s from this product.
Combination / Acne
Tuckerton
This product does a great job of moisturizing my dry skin, without causing breakouts. It's also fragrance free, which is a "must" for me when it comes to skin care products, as I will not use products that contain synthetic fragrances on my face.
Astoria
When my skin is fry and irritated, I sleep in this mask. It's comforting and nourishing, but doesn't feel sticky or rub off on my pillow if I let it soak in first. I love it especially after a shower.
I really like using this mask. I often use it as the last step of my nighttime skin care. It feels super nice on the skin, not heavy or greasy. When I wake up I think that my skin looks nice and well hydrated. I think that anyone looking for a super hydrating mask should try it.
Oily, Combination / Large Pores, Redness, Fine Lines
Seaside
I have dry skin I use this once a week, leave it on overnight, and it keeps my skin smooth. I also battle redness in my skin which hasn't approved, but again, its taken care of the dryness. I've only used it in the summer months so far. I feel like the true test will be in winter.
I usually use this mask after I've used my exfoliant (Peter Thomas Roth) and it does burn for a little bit but on the night I don't use the exfoliant their is no burn.
Saugus, MA
Slather this on for a quick 20-minute power session, or leave it on all night for maximum effectiveness. Those with sensitive skin (like myself) may gravitate towards this mask, as it's formulated to be gentle even on eczema-prone complexions.
Davie, FL
Purchased at: Amazon
I absolutely love this mask. It goes on like a moisturizer and is super light. If you are a person who likes to wear masks for a while, this one basically absorbs into your skin and there is barely any residue. You can wear it for 10 min and see great results, or wear it overnight. Either way, it leaves my skin so smooth, even, and soothed. Great for dry sensitive skin. If you are eczema prone on your face, definitely suggest trying this out!
Dry, Sensitive / Blackheads, Dullness, Redness
Indianapolis, IN
I have acne prone skin and I love this mask. I use it at least once a week and it takes care of my dry patches overnight. The mask is almost like a super think lotion, but it isn’t greasy at all and sinks into skin really nicely. I use it overnight and just rinse it off in the morning when I wash my face.
Dry / Acne, Blackheads, Redness
Cleveland, OH
I use this recovery mask once a week and it does wonders! Paired with an exfoliant I feel like it really gives my face deep hydration. And it’s not just hydrating for that day my skin is soft all week and I just do it once a week to make sure I stay on top of how nice my skin feels
Oily, Dry, Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores
Middletown, NY
This is my go-to face mask! I swear by Paula's Choice for most of my skincare. I have very dry, sensitive skin and this always does the trick when I need it. I usually put it in before bed and wear it overnight instead of putting it on and then washing it off. I always wake up with calmer, softer skin.