BY PAULA'S CHOICE

Drench skin in hydration with this intensive, fast-acting mask. Instantly restores the look of radiance to dry skin. What makes this product unique? Skin Recovery Hydrating Treatment Mask contains an outstanding combination of rich plant oils, essential fatty acids, and lipids that dry skin needs to replenish itself. It also deposits plant- and vitamin-based antioxidants to soothe and reduce inflammation. The creamy, emollient-packed formula feels wonderfully moist on the skin. It works to instantly restore radiance and banish signs of dryness. Skin Recovery Hydrating Treatment Mask has such a creamy, silky texture it can also be used as a moisturizer around the eye area and on the see more...

Lexie G.
Lexie G.
Lake Charles, LA
This is one of my go-to overnight masks. I apply a thin layer after my skincare routine before going to bed and I always wake up with soft, smooth skin. I love that it is in a tube rather than a tub, and also that it does not have a scent. The product is not sticky, which makes it ideal for an overnight mask. I have also used this prior to applying primer and the rest of my makeup, and it served as a very nice base for my makeup (I used WAY less than I would use for an overnight mask).
Phoebe B.
Phoebe B.
Medfield, MA
I have extremely oily skin so I know this seems like a product I shouldn't use, but since the formula is great for sensitive skin I use this on my face over nice for a little pick me up. This is amazing I would recommend to anybody out there who needs non greasy moisture. Also amazing as a lip mask.
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
I love this! I use it as an eye cream, as a moisturizer when I feel super dry. It's multi purpose and moisturizing without being greasy
Stacy S.
Stacy S.
I am a big fan if masks, but I'm indifferent about this one. It's not the worst. It had no scent and was not irritating when applied.... But it did not really do anything. I think there are comparable yet more effective products out there.,
Felicia E.
Felicia E.
Clinton Twp, MI
I use this in the winter when my skin is parched. This mask, after using once a week, is a real treat for hydration and making my skin supple and silky. It feels so amazing once off, not drying at all when in use, but I'm not sure if it's good or bad for acne. I keep buying it, so obviously I like it. A little goes a long way.
Melisa P.
Melisa P.
Rosemount, MN
I have extremely dry skin and this moisturizer works wonderfully on my skin.
Catherine M.
Catherine M.
Toronto, ON
Not sure if I would have bought this by itself. I got the entire Skin Recovery kit and love using all the products together. My favorites are definitely the serums and the moisturizer. I find that this mask DOES help when my skin gets very dry and flaky, however, it does sting a bit on application, and as Paula herself (praise be) says in her book - Skin products should NEVER sting or cause irritation, and NO that tingle/sting does NOT mean "it's working".
Veronica D.
Veronica D.
Barrie, ON
This stuff is wonderful.  Thick and buttery, it's a rich, balm-like cream.  I use it on my lips at night and also on areas of bad eczema on my hands and it always delivers on results! I first encountered Paula's Choice by reading Paula Begoun's book "Don't Go To The Cosmetics Counter Without Me" and I was so impressed by her rational, science based approach to skincare.   I started buying her products and have not looked back!  This is just another fabulous product from this brand, and, like all the other PC products, it is fragrance- and irritant-free.  Great stuff.
Kate S.
Kate S.
Tucson , AZ
Anyone with acne prone skin use this? I am curious about it after hearing it might be a dupe for the thirsty mud by glam glow which I enjoyed very much.