by Paula's Choice

SKIN RECOVERY Softening Cream Cleanser’s rich, luxuriously hydrating formula rinses easily with water. It works thoroughly, but gently, to comfort dry to very dry skin while visibly improving skin’s softness and suppleness. Its creamy texture glides...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Paula's Choice Skin Recovery Cleanser for Extra Sensitive Rosacea Prone Dry Skin - 8 oz []!
San Rafael, CA
I’ve been using this product or other products like it from paulas choice since I was in middle school. Everyone always asks me what I use. I definitely recommend this to anyone struggling with dryness and sensitivity and this brand in general for those struggling with acne.
WA
I'm currently use the moisturizer with sunscreen for daytime. I'm not a huge fan of the unscented smell. It smells slightly like clay. But, the smell isn't overpowering and I add a drop or two of scented face oil and it covers the earthy clay smell
Prescott Vly, AZ
I love this cleanser when my skin feels very dehydrated. It is creamy and comforting. Doesn't dry my skin out or make oily parts worse. It doesn't break me out. I always reach for this when the Arizona weather gets super dry and causes my skin to get dehydrated in certain areas.
This cleanser is super super super gentle, non foaming, non scrubbing and calms even the most irritated skin. The ONLY reason I don't give it a 5 is because I prefer a little bit of foaming in my cleansers. Otherwise it is the perfect cleanser for any skin type but especially for easily irritated, or sensitive skin! It tones down redness like a dream.
Las Vegas
This is a nice cream cleanser, but it didn't help with my dry skin at all. I used a whole bottle, but didn't repurchase it.
West End, Whittlesford Cambridge
I have very sensitive skin with some rosacea. This product and all of the Paula Choice sensitive range make my skin burn. There is something so chemically about Paula Choice products in general, they are so joyless to use. I know the brand makes a huge deal about irritants and therefore, none of them contain any fragrance. Personally, unless it's a prescribed cream for a medical condition, I prefer skincare products that have a little indulgence to them. I like to feel pampered when I use them. And since no one reacts the same way to any product, I'm willing to try those with so-called 'irritants' and so far, I've been lucky.
Naples, FL
I love how effective this is at cleaning, and even removing make up without stripping my skin or making it feel right. My skin feels amazing and refreshed after I use this. This is my holy grail cleanser