Paula's Choice Skin Recovery Cleanser for Extra Sensitive Rosacea Prone Dry Skin - 8 oz []

BY PAULA'S CHOICE

SKIN RECOVERY Softening Cream Cleanser’s rich, luxuriously hydrating formula rinses easily with water. It works thoroughly, but gently, to comfort dry to very dry skin while visibly improving skin’s softness and suppleness. Its creamy texture glides... see more...

Buy on Paula's...
Molli C.
Prescott Vly, AZ
I love this cleanser when my skin feels very dehydrated. It is creamy and comforting. Doesn't dry my skin out or make oily parts worse. It doesn't break me out. I always reach for this when the Arizona weather gets super dry and causes my skin to get dehydrated in certain areas.
Mae U.
Las Vegas
This is a nice cream cleanser, but it didn't help with my dry skin at all. I used a whole bottle, but didn't repurchase it.
MIKA 🌼.
Naples, FL
I love how effective this is at cleaning, and even removing make up without stripping my skin or making it feel right. My skin feels amazing and refreshed after I use this. This is my holy grail cleanser