BY PAULA'S CHOICE

Skin Perfecting 2% BHA Gel Exfoliant is a water-based formula that exfoliates both the skin's surface and inside the pore, reshaping the pore lining to unclog pores and improve skin cell turnover rate. This creates a dramatic improvement in the skin's appearance, feel, and function especially for blemish-prone skin. There is a great deal of research indicating that BHA (Beta Hydroxy Acid) increases collagen production and drastically smoothes the surface of skin. Additionally, BHA has anti-bacterial properties that attack blemish-causing bacteria. Benefits: Has a silky base texture. Helps to combat stubborn blemishes. Formula is colorant and fragrance free. Recommended for combination to oily skin types. see more...

Brandi W.
Torrington, CT
Will definitely repurchase! I've never cared too much for BHA's (especially compared to the power of AHA's), but this really helped my skin tone and texture. I get acne less frequently and find that my hyperpigmentation recovers faster when I use this in my routine!
Ravina N.
Chicago
LOVE LOVE LOVE! As someone who has severe acne and scarring, this saved my face. I have small bumps and texture all over my chin and cheek region. Within a week or so I started seeing differences. I feel as if there is no other product out there that can compare to this or show dramatic results. It is a holy grail for me. A must in my daily regimen.
Breanna C.
Chula Vista , CA
I got this about two months ago hoping it would help with texture and my blackheads but I don't see a difference. My blackheads look just as bad as they did before I started using the product. Ill continue to use it and will update my review if anything changes, but so far... nothing.
Jessi F.
Love this product! I have been using it for two months now and my face has cleared up fairly fast. I also find it to help with excessive oil production. Although it has a very small oily finish to it, there's nothing to worry about. I have very oily skin, especially in the T-zone, and have found it to be great.
Jennifer B.
Schertz, TX
Gets rid of redness and helps skin texture. I like that it absorbs quickly and it comes in a nice pump container. Although a bit pricey but it does the job really really well. Good job Paula's choice!!!!!
Miranda E.
This product is excellent for reducing a the appearance of pore size. I wish it had a better scent, though it doesn't smell like much. Product is very affordable and shipping was free. I would recommend this product if you're targeting pore size.
Sam E.
I used to use the liquid version over and over again but gave this gel one a shot because I find it lasts me longer not wasting any on a cotton pad or pouring liquid into my hands. I prefer these types of daily exfoliants over physical ones having acne prone and problematic skin. My oily skin is way less oily, it's taken away any redness, my pore size appears smaller, speeds up healing of acne scars and I have way fewer breakouts when I use this regularly in my night time routine. This gel form leaves a silky texture to the skin and absorbs quickly. It's also able to be used on the under eye are to prevent milia. This one is more targeted for oily skin so choose a different one if your on the dry side.