BeautyFaceFacial SkincarePaula's Choice
Skin Balancing Super Antioxidant Concentrate Serum with Retinol

Paula's Choice Skin Balancing Super Antioxidant Concentrate Serum with Retinol

by Paula's Choice

This weightless combination of potent bioactive ingredients forms a breathable barrier to protect and normalize skin. What makes this product unique? Skin Balancing Super Antioxidant Concentrate Serum w/ Retinol is a brilliant serum for all degrees of oily skin. Substantial, well-researched antioxidants, cell-communicating ingredients and potent anti-irritants are delivered in a silky base that feels weightless on skin. Once applied, this product forms a breathable barrier which not only protects the skin but works to nourish and repair it. It also significantly reduces irritation and inflammation from environmental exposure, allowing skin to repair itself naturally. Those with oily skin will love the special absorbent ingredients that leave a.

Is this skincare line relatively affordable? Or is there a cheaper alternative?
Does this retinal product cause redness and pealing?
Start your review of Paula's Choice Skin Balancing Super Antioxidant Concentrate Serum with Retinol!
Christine E.
Virginia Bch, VA
Love this antioxidant serum. I will layer it over top of my adapalene gel from proactive and my skin will look and feel amazing in the morning, and my dark spots are much lighter.
Tamara F.
Sebring, FL
Paula's Choice Skin Balancing Super Antioxidant Concentrate Serum with Retinol uploaded by Tamara F.
Omg it broke me out like cystic status. I only used on one half of my face. You can see ine side is already healing from hormonal acne and other side has like 5 new breaks out. And this stuff smells to high heaven.
Monica C.
Stafford, VA
Yall..im kinda shook 0_0 This ACTUALLY did refine my pores and balanced my uneven skin almost immediately. I have extreme skin needs, they call it adult acne and dark spots. IM ONLY FRIGGEN 27! I think i've found my holy grail in skincare though <3 I got this in my birchbox this month (Feb 2017) which is obviously sample size 5mL, and only on the second day im seeing results?! SHOOK! And did I mention that the formula is so silky smooth to the touch?! Already my face is clearing up and my under eyes are soft and supple. This will MOST DEFINITELY be on my next shopping list, once I run out!
Olivia N.
I'm obsessed eith this stuff! I got a sample size from Birchbox and have used the whole thing in three days and see such a HUGE difference! Its so lightweight it feels like it just floats down into your pores. It feels like a primer as it is light and smoothes over pores, but is moisturizing enough to be used alone. My breakouts and dry patches have cleared up, and even my forehead lines have filled in a bit. I will absolutely be purchasing the full size bottle (it is worth the price)
Megan J.
San Francisco, CA
This is the best serum I have ever tried. It is very lightweight, but still moisturizing. I have combination skin, and this really helped to balance it out without breaking me out. My skin feels smoother after using this too. I sometimes try other serums, but I keep coming back to this one.
Diana P.
Fresno, CA
This is the first step in my makeup routine. I absolutely love this product! I've noticed a huge difference in my skin since I started using this. The lines on my forehead are less noticeable as are the fine lines on the outside of my eyes. I do find that I have to shake the product in the package before applying in order to get the right consistency. I am already planning on repurchasing this product.
Kasey C.
El Dorado Hls, CA
I used to dislike this product because of the texture. It's really a strange texture for me... very silicone like... it comes out and looks kind of solid and when you spread it on, it feels almost talc powdery, very fine. But after awhile, I really started to like it. It does help with pores and fine lines. You just have to be prepared for a texture unlike others.
brittani K.
Louisiana
I've been using this for 5 years. I swear by it. I get blackheads on my nose but when I use this and the exfoliant my nose is clear. I always tell all my friends to try Paula's choice. Their customer service is beyond amazing also.
tai M.
Brooklyn, NY
Oh man, ok my skin: oily combo fine lines around my mouth. I use this in the am under my sunscreen. This product has a very nice consistency. It is very mattifying once it sinks into your skin which can perform as a base for your foundation. My skin looks brighter since using this product. As a first time user, I would definitely recommend this product
Chelsea H.
Orlando, FL
I keep going back and forth on this one. It has a great matte smooth finish and feel but I’ve been inconsistent in using it so far. It didn’t scream life changing when I started using it and it fell by the wayside