Skin CareFacial SkincarePaula's Choice
RESIST Retinol Skin-Smoothing Body Treatment, 4 fl oz

Paula's Choice RESIST Retinol Skin-Smoothing Body Treatment, 4 fl oz

by Paula's Choice

RESIST Retinol Skin-Smoothing Body Treatment with Antioxidants utilizes a specialized retinol complex, potent antioxidants, and skin-repairing ingredients to intensively smooth and firm skin all over the body. This silky, concentrated lotion has a rich texture that goes to work immediately to repair dry skin as well as give it the essential ingredients it needs to be silky soft. Soothing emollients and plant oils provide lasting, non-greasy moisture and an instant, healthy glow you ll absolutely love. Retinol Skin-Smoothing Body Treatment

Does this help with stretch marks?
Worth the high price tag?
Start your review of Paula's Choice RESIST Retinol Skin-Smoothing Body Treatment, 4 fl oz!
Nuri K.
Paula's Choice RESIST Retinol Skin-Smoothing Body Treatment, 4 fl oz uploaded by Nuri K.
Skincare (&body!) is self-care! #F4F both here & IG: nurik_unie 💕 Not using sunscreen outdoors in my youth are catching up with me. I have been using PC retinol body cream on my neck, decollete & shoulders. It's moisturizing, fragrance free with antioxidants.
Ashley H.
Menomonee Fls, WI
Paula's Choice RESIST Retinol Skin-Smoothing Body Treatment, 4 fl oz uploaded by Ashley H.
I absolutely love using this product on my stomach because I have hyper pigmentation there and this product has been helping to lighten that pigmentation. It also makes my skin very smooth. It’s pricey but it’s definitely worth it for the results.Paula's Choice RESIST Retinol Skin-Smoothing Body Treatment, 4 fl oz #skincare #hyperpigmentation
Amanda B.
Geneva
Paula's Choice RESIST Retinol Skin-Smoothing Body Treatment, 4 fl oz uploaded by Amanda B.
I bought this product to use on my neck and hands. I have been using it once daily for about 2 weeks now. I don’t have any wrinkles/lines on my neck but I am hoping that the retinol in this product keeps it that way. But I can say that this lotion does a great job of keeping my neck moisturized and soft. On my hands I had a red splotch that has been there for over a year- I’ve noticed that since using this product that red splotch has lightened significantly. It comes in a bottle with a pump that is super easy to use. I like it a lot more than the pumps you usually get on a bottle of lotion. One pump easily covers my neck/hands. I got it on sale for about 26$. I plan to repurchase. Got to keep these hands/neck looking young!
Natasha G.
Currently there aren’t too many retinol body products in the skincare market (though with the way the industry is booming, I’m sure that’ll change soon) and I think this is probably the best one out there so far. It contains 0.1% pure retinol, which the brand describes as “mid-strength.” Retinol is the best ingredient you can get over-the-counter for anti-aging purposes. If you’re interested in preventing wrinkles, this is a great choice. In addition to retinol, this also contains glycerin, grape seed oil, vitamin E, a vitamin C derivative, panthenol, shea butter, evening primrose oil, and carnosine. These components offer moisture, hydration, and anti-oxidant benefits. They help make the product a good moisturizer that won’t leave your body feeling dry because of the retinol. Like all Paula’s Choice products, this is fragrance-free. It’s also pricey like all PC products. For now, I use it every other night or every two nights, and I’ve been enjoying it. Haven’t noticed anti-aging, but that’s not the kind of thing you notice without long-term usage, and my goal is to prevent these signs from showing up to begin with, so its effectiveness will be hard to judge on that front. Since it’s a good moisturizer with great ingredients, I’ll keep investing in it until a more affordable option comes along.
pa D.
Excellent as a spot treatment 3x a week. Surprisingly saw results on fading stretch marks with the first bottle. The cons are that it's expensive (but worth it) and the pump mechanism could be improved. Also, it contains shea butter and oils which can feel heavy in a humid climate.
Linda Mckeith L.
Paula's Choice RESIST Retinol Skin-Smoothing Body Treatment, 4 fl oz uploaded by Linda Mckeith L.
I love this product! I was looking for a retinal to use on my neck and body because it worked very well on my face. I found this and I think it’s a great value for your money!
Aida L.
Alexandria, VA
I love Paula's Choice as a brand and generally find products to really work well. This was a nice moisturizer in terms of the texture and scent but I'm not sure I saw any improvement in my skin that I would usually expect from a retinol cream. Overall I think it's just okay.
Rachelle C.
Clovis, CA
Not a huge fan of the scent but this lotion makes my feet feel so smooth and absorbs quick into the skin. It also has made my dry heels not so dry anymore. I love this stuff.
Janet H.
I use this product when I want to take a break from Curology which can leave my face sensitive to washing and using my other face products. Paula's Choice leaves my face and neck soft and smooth, no reactions on my neck which I'd great! I would recommend this product!
Kaleigh K.
Columbus, OH
I am in love!!!! I have kp literally everywhere but my face. I recently got this product and have already noticed a huge difference. My kp has already gotten better and my skin is a lot smoother. I repurchased a second one for when I run out. Highly recommend for stubborn kp.