Paula's Choice RESIST Intensive Repair Cream - 1.7 oz uploaded by Kayleigh A.

BY PAULA'S CHOICE

RESIST Intensive Repair Cream revitalizes and renews dry skin with its wonderfully rich texture and a unique mix of retinol, peptides, and antioxidants, and can visibly soften and minimize signs of aging on the face, neck, and around the eyes. It... see more...

Buy on Paula's...
Insta M.
Brook Park
LOVE LOVE LOVE! This product does everything it claims to. I noticed instantly my skin was hydrated and plump after the first use. I noticed after just a few days an improvement in my wrinkles around my eyes, on my eyelids and the rings on my neck. I have gotten compliments since using this as to how healthy I look. My skin is so incredibly soft, smooth and glowing after using this cream. It's going to be a staple in my routine for years to come. Side note, I have super sensitive skin, I get pimples in reaction to MANY and most products whether it's skin care, hair care or makeup. This product has been an absolute gem, no reaction from this at all. Just beautiful, young, healthy skin.
Robin T.
I use this night cream on any night I don’t use a retinol treatment. I cannot live without this! It is so moisturizing and contains anti-aging ingredients that I truly believe work. Any time I use something else, my skin eventually becomes dry again. This helps keeps my skin soft and more normal than dry.
Kayleigh A.
Marco Island, FL
This is my first retinal product, and so far I love it after a week of use! I use it at night and in the morning with sunscreen on top. It is not irritating at all but my skin is still a little dry by mid-day.
Silvia R.
I really didn’t find this did anything for my skin! It wasn’t moisturizing enough and I didn’t see any improvement whatsoever. The packaging is nice though. I wouldn’t buy this again. It’s just too pricey and does nothing for me
Marianne B.
IF and I mean IF you have very dry skin, this is the product for you.  It is very emollient so works best for a night time cream.  It is heavy but it will hydrate.  I like to use it in the evenings and in the morning, my face is well hydrated and ready for whatever I put on it.  Great product if you have dry skin and use it as a nightly moisturizer.
Sara B.
Tulsa
Another great product! Puts back the hydration,youthful glow,and firms/tightens the skin and perfect for anyone starting to worry about lines or wrinkles.