Skin CareFacial SkincarePaula's Choice
RESIST BHA 9 for Stubborn Imperfections

Paula's Choice RESIST BHA 9 for Stubborn Imperfections

by Paula's Choice

RESIST BHA 9 is a first-of-its-kind spot treatment specially formulated to address your most stubborn skin imperfections. The technology behind BHA 9 is indeed unique, allowing for a controlled, sustained release of salicylic acid without diminishing any of its effectiveness. In fact, you will have enhanced results without dryness or irritation! BHA 9 for Stubborn Imperfections has a pH range of 3.2-3.5. BHA 9 can do all of the following: Unclog pores with the first use. Diminish white bumps. Minimize enlarged pores. Refine a.

I have some texture under my eyes, it’s not milia, but almost looks like “chicken skin”. Anyone else who have this issue try this? Did it help get rid of the texture?
Does this get rid of blackheads?
Is this product good for acne prone skin?
Start your review of Paula's Choice RESIST BHA 9 for Stubborn Imperfections!
Nicole K.
I like to use this on my nose where I get blackheads sometimes. I also use this on any hormonal cystic acne that might pop up and it goes away faster. The only con is the pump and what little amount of product you get for the money.
Emily F.
Abingdon, VA
Only thing that has very given me skin I don't hate and cover with make up. Great for comeadone acne. Holy grail product! I would be terrified to go without it cause trust me I have. Never again. Worth the price. Highly recommend.
renee M.
This did seem to provide some help with my sebaceous hyperplasia, especially when combined with Acnomel, a product I purchased from Amazon. It shrunk the "blemishes" a bit, and helped with redness. I did receive a sample however, and was not exactly compelled to buy more.
Taylor G.
Livonia, MI
This is the best stuff on the market if you have cystic acne or acne that just won’t form a head so you can pop it. I put this on at night before I go to bed and wake up the next morning to find the acne either near or completely gone! It’s like magic.
Karli B.
Phoenix , AZ
I love this stuff! I noticed a difference on old acne scars or sun spots after just a few nights. I didn’t find it harsh or drying and I have very dry skin. It can be difficult to not waste product based on packaging but a little goes a long way.
Mary S.
This has been a miracle worker for my skin. I had intense hyper pigmentation on my chin from past acne spots and after one month of using this all over my chin, I am finally seeing those spots fade. Some of the spots were years old and nothing had ever brought down the redness. It is expensive, but I'm using less money on concealer because I don't need nearly as much to cover the redness. It also lasts. I use a full pump once a day for the past 30 days and I've used about 1/6 of the bottle.
Kaylee L.
Dublin, CA
This produce helped keep my skin clear and was a good spot treatment. I didn’t love the packaging or amount of product for the price.
Maria M.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
One of my holy grail products! I tried taking a break from using it and ended up breaking out again. With this product I apply it all over my face every night and I was not breaking out what so ever. I suffer from milia and after a week those breakouts went away and my skin was super clear.
Jess W.
Louisville KY
This is literally the only thing I found that FINALLY got rid of all the closed comedomes on the lower half of my face! I've used SOOO many other BHAs/AHAs and this is the one thing that actually got rid of them and within 3-4 days at that. It works great and it hasn't been that drying for my face, granted I use 2 moisture barrier repair creams though. I'm ecstatic that I found this product
Naomi W.
A small amount goes very far, any imperfection goes away quickly with a few overnight applications.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...