BY PAULA'S CHOICE

RESIST BHA 9 is a first-of-its-kind spot treatment specially formulated to address your most stubborn skin imperfections. The technology behind BHA 9 is indeed unique, allowing for a controlled, sustained release of salicylic acid without diminishing any of its effectiveness. In fact, you will have enhanced results without dryness or irritation! BHA 9 for Stubborn Imperfections has a pH range of 3.2-3.5. BHA 9 can do all of the following: Unclog pores with the first use. Diminish white bumps. Minimize enlarged pores. Refine a. see more...

• What is this suppose to do I've been using it for about a month u...1 Answers
  • I want to try this but I want to know how long it... Be the first to answer!
  • I've been using Paula's Choice 2 percent BHA for a while now and ...1 Answers
ΜcΚennα B.
This is the best spot treatment for stubborn acne, blackheads, and any little bumps that refuse to go away. It’s super non irritating and gets rid of any problem spots so fast! I can leave it on over nought and the issue area is almost gone the next morning
Christine E.
Virginia Bch, VA
I loved the texture of this product, it was a thick serum. I will use this as a spot treatment when I feel a pimple coming in, and I will use it all over my face with a thick moisturizer on top about once a week. I never get irritation from this but I also don't have sensitive skin and my skin is very oily. My face will feel so soft and smooth after using and my pores feel good and clear.
Winking M.
Pahrump
I love Paula's Choice Products. I have too many to count. I've tried and tried to use this.  It did absolutely nothing for me.  This is the worst product so far in her line. It gets great reviews- I just don't know why.
Lori G.
Colorado Spgs, CO
You can find Paula's choice on their website. It's top of the line products. Paula's choice is always on my wish list. It's fragrance free which is so important to me. I know what I'm asking my husband for. #giftcrush
Adrianne P.
HOOPA, CA
I'm so glad I only purchased the sample size of this product because the regular size is kind of pricey. I have extremely stubborn bumps on my forehead that won't go away. I was hoping to see some results from this, but sadly I didnt see any whatsoever. There were so many positive reviews on this so thats the only reason I gave this two stars instead of one.
Amanda B.
Sandy, UT
This is an excellent treatment for stubborn acne, cysts, clogged pores or blackheads. I find that this is drastically more effective than the 2% liquid while being less drying too. It can be used all over the face, just on problem areas, or as a spot treatment. The formula is a bit thick and sticky when first applied and takes longer than I would hope to dry, however this doesn't bother me enough to outweigh the positive effects. It's my go-to spot treatment for acne breakouts. It helps heal them faster than anything else.
Brittany A.
Avondale, AZ
This stuff helps heal my cystic acne faster. I put a little dot of this at night and in the morning the spot seems to be healing much faster. It has also helped with some other skin concerns that I've had like little tiny mila under the eyes or under my chin. I haven't been able to treat those with anything over the counter so that is awesome! It is super expensive so I bought the sample size to first make sure it worked for me. You don't get very much in the sample size, but you should have enough to try it and know if you want to pay for the regular size.
Kayla C.
I adore this stuff. I do hate the packaging as it always seems to squirt out a lot at a time but I'm willing to over look that because this will change my skin overnight. It makes my pores less noticeable and changed the texture of my skin completely. I will keep repurchasing this. When I put it on problem areas, I notice a change overnight. I only use it at night about every other night and I don't see myself changing that any time soon.
Kayla B.
Absolutely a must have product to treat bumps from a clogged pore! Occasionally my skin will develop small bumps on my checks that do not come to the surface. These pesky bumps are my enemy and I've found that with persistent usage, this treatment helps to diminish the size of the bump and encourage healing. I use this in conjunction with a benzoyl peroxide lotion and it really helps my trouble spots.
Marianne B.
This is a holy grail product that I'll never be without!  If you have a breakout, just apply the tiniest bit of this product the blemish and it will be reduced in no time.  It also helps to reduce pigmentation from and old blemish.  It's not cheap but it a little miracle in a bottle.  It's worth every penny.
Jeanelle W.
Baltimore, MD
Will this help with uneven skin tone??
Val C.
Somerset, NJ
I have some acne scars as well as an injury scar that I have treated with hydroquinone. I have used various chem peels for acne and would like to try this product to see if is comparable to a more expensive peel. I have tried other Paula's Choice products and loved everyone of them.
samantha c.
Glen Burnie, MD
Does this help with milia? the whit bumps underneath eyes
Rachel S.
Does anyone else have issues with the pump? It pumps wayyyy too much out!!?
Nicole M.
What is this suppose to do I've been using it for about a month under my eyes to get rid of those tiny bumps. The bumps still there fyi