Paula's Choice RESIST BHA 9 for Stubborn Imperfections

by Paula's Choice

RESIST BHA 9 is a first-of-its-kind spot treatment specially formulated to address your most stubborn skin imperfections. The technology behind BHA 9 is indeed unique, allowing for a controlled, sustained release of salicylic acid without diminishing any of its effectiveness. In fact, you will have enhanced results without dryness or irritation! BHA 9 for Stubborn Imperfections has a pH range of 3.2-3.5. BHA 9 can do all of the following: Unclog pores with the first use. Diminish white bumps. Minimize enlarged pores. Refine a.

I have some texture under my eyes, it’s not milia, but almost looks like “chicken skin”. Anyone else who have this issue try this? Did it help get rid of the texture?
Does this get rid of blackheads?
Is this product good for acne prone skin?
Start your review of Paula's Choice RESIST BHA 9 for Stubborn Imperfections!
SEATTLE
Yes, your eyes don't deceive you, 5 stars! This one is a true gamechanger. If you suffer from cystic acne or just general bumpy texture from pore confections, this is your hero product. The 9% concentration paired with the gel consistency allows for a slow but strong permeation into the pore to break up dirt oil and debris. I find that often times my stubborn blackheads and some truly gnarly zits have disappeared within a few days. This one tho, this one is a must have for acne prone skin. :)
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Whiteheads
This did seem to provide some help with my sebaceous hyperplasia, especially when combined with Acnomel, a product I purchased from Amazon. It shrunk the "blemishes" a bit, and helped with redness. I did receive a sample however, and was not exactly compelled to buy more.
Oily, Combination / Large Pores, Redness, Fine Lines
Virginia Bch, VA
I loved the texture of this product, it was a thick serum. I will use this as a spot treatment when I feel a pimple coming in, and I will use it all over my face with a thick moisturizer on top about once a week. I never get irritation from this but I also don't have sensitive skin and my skin is very oily. My face will feel so soft and smooth after using and my pores feel good and clear.
Oily / Acne, Blackheads, Puffiness
Elizabeth, IN
This is literally the only thing I found that FINALLY got rid of all the closed comedomes on the lower half of my face! I've used SOOO many other BHAs/AHAs and this is the one thing that actually got rid of them and within 3-4 days at that. It works great and it hasn't been that drying for my face, granted I use 2 moisture barrier repair creams though. I'm ecstatic that I found this product
Oily, Dry, Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness
This is the best spot treatment for stubborn acne, blackheads, and any little bumps that refuse to go away. It’s super non irritating and gets rid of any problem spots so fast! I can leave it on over nought and the issue area is almost gone the next morning
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness
Colorado Spgs, CO
You can find Paula's choice on their website. It's top of the line products. Paula's choice is always on my wish list. It's fragrance free which is so important to me. I know what I'm asking my husband for. #giftcrush
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness
Pahrump
I love Paula's Choice Products. I have too many to count. I've tried and tried to use this.  It did absolutely nothing for me.  This is the worst product so far in her line. It gets great reviews- I just don't know why.
Dry, Mature / Acne, Large Pores, Fine Lines
Sandy, UT
This is an excellent treatment for stubborn acne, cysts, clogged pores or blackheads. I find that this is drastically more effective than the 2% liquid while being less drying too. It can be used all over the face, just on problem areas, or as a spot treatment. The formula is a bit thick and sticky when first applied and takes longer than I would hope to dry, however this doesn't bother me enough to outweigh the positive effects. It's my go-to spot treatment for acne breakouts. It helps heal them faster than anything else.
Dry, Combination, Sensitive / Acne, Dullness, Fine Lines
Avondale, AZ
This stuff helps heal my cystic acne faster. I put a little dot of this at night and in the morning the spot seems to be healing much faster. It has also helped with some other skin concerns that I've had like little tiny mila under the eyes or under my chin. I haven't been able to treat those with anything over the counter so that is awesome! It is super expensive so I bought the sample size to first make sure it worked for me. You don't get very much in the sample size, but you should have enough to try it and know if you want to pay for the regular size.
Oily, Combination, Normal / Blackheads, Dullness, Large Pores
Yardley, PA
I adore this stuff. I do hate the packaging as it always seems to squirt out a lot at a time but I'm willing to over look that because this will change my skin overnight. It makes my pores less noticeable and changed the texture of my skin completely. I will keep repurchasing this. When I put it on problem areas, I notice a change overnight. I only use it at night about every other night and I don't see myself changing that any time soon.
Combination / Blackheads, Dullness, Large Pores
Ask a question to the Influenster community...