BY PAULA'S CHOICE

RESIST BHA 9 is a first-of-its-kind spot treatment specially formulated to address your most stubborn skin imperfections. The technology behind BHA 9 is indeed unique, allowing for a controlled, sustained release of salicylic acid without diminishing any of its effectiveness. In fact, you will have enhanced results without dryness or irritation! BHA 9 for Stubborn Imperfections has a pH range of 3.2-3.5. BHA 9 can do all of the following: Unclog pores with the first use. Diminish white bumps. Minimize enlarged pores. Refine a. see more...

• What is this suppose to do I've been using it for about a month und...1 Answers
  • I want to try this but I want to know how long it...Be the first to answer!
  • I've been using Paula's Choice 2 percent BHA for a while now and lo...1 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom
Tonya W.
Tonya W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
If I could rate this higher than 5 starts, I would. Hands down the best skin care product I've ever used on my face. I've had this pesky little black head next to my mouth for about a year now. I've tried everything, and numerous nights of trying to pop it (I know that's bad) and nothing happened. Recently it started getting bigger, so I thought there was a chance I could pop it and it would go away. Wrong. Well I put this gel on it for one night, and it's almost completely gone. I'm blown away. I can't wait to wake up tomorrow morning and see what it looks like. I will continue to use this product, until they discontinue it. Even my boyfriend was amazed with how well it looks. I regret not taking a before and after picture. It's also made my pores disappear, and my dark circles/ I have a couple little white bumps under my eyes vanish. I'm one happy girl!!
Susanna M.
Susanna M.
HOLY GRAIL blemish treatment.
This is my must-have skincare product. I started using this almost a year ago after changing up my skincare routine. I have had moderate acne since I was a teenager (I'm 28 now), and my skin was red, flaking, dry, and inflamed from all the products I had tried over the years.
I finally got rid of all my harsh cleansers, scrubs, and lotions, and switched to a gentle cleaner and anti-aging moisturizer. I use Paula's Choice 2% BHA liquid as a serum twice a day before moisturizing, then add the RESIST BHA 9 as a last steop on active blemishes overnight.
My skin hasn't looked this clear in over a decade. This treatment is effective and will clear up acne overnight with NO irritation. I absolutely love it. The only problem with it is the packaging. When you press the pump, too much of the product dispenses.
Evolyn S.
Evolyn S.
This is an AMAZING product. I've bought a few sample bottles before getting the full size and I have been in love with this stuff for a while now. I've had a group of stubborn pimples on my cheek for a few weeks now and I put this on them and the next morning they were almost gone. The redness and swelling went down drastically. I would definitely recommend this. Many people have commented that the pump pumps way to much, and it really does. However, I pump it into the little sample bottle and use it from the sample bottle so I don't waste anything.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Sandy, UT
This is an excellent treatment for stubborn acne, cysts, clogged pores or blackheads. I find that this is drastically more effective than the 2% liquid while being less drying too. It can be used all over the face, just on problem areas, or as a spot treatment. The formula is a bit thick and sticky when first applied and takes longer than I would hope to dry, however this doesn't bother me enough to outweigh the positive effects. It's my go-to spot treatment for acne breakouts. It helps heal them faster than anything else.
Kristopher A.
Kristopher A.
BHA9 from Paulas Choice is the most effective & powerful blemish busting treatment I have EVER came across! It's powered by salicylic acid in a concentration of 9% that quickly zaps zits and enlarged pores OVERNIGHT! In the unfortunate case where a pimples does pop up ūüėĘ, I apply a thin layer at bedtime and the evil devil is gone the next day! Gone, vanished! The black vile is like a magician's wand that can do magic for your skin! I can't recommend this product enough!!
Rumour E.
Rumour E.
I love, love, love this product! It is like my little acne miracle. Whenever I get a pimple it will stay on my face forever, long after I think it should have been healed! Well, this helps with that problem so much, it will take a couple of nights of application for the red spot to go away. It also helps if you feel a pimple coming, you can put it on to help prevent the pimple from forming.
Devon R.
Devon R.
Chula Vista, Ca
I have used this in conjunction with the 2% BHA liquid and it has worked wonders! If I have a stubborn blemish/breakout this usually helps clear it up much faster than just the 2% BHA. I use the 2% BHA daily and the BHA 9 on breakouts and my skin appreciates it!
Lupe H.
Lupe H.
Stickney, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's pretty expensive and I felt it didn't help current blemishes. I would say it did help clear up old acne scars a little faster. The pump tends to distribute too much product. I like her other products, but this one won't be repurchased.
Kelsey H.
Kelsey H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't know how to express all my feelings about this product. Haha it just works! If you have milia, texture, lines, blemishes, this will get rid of them over night. You must remember to hydrate and exfoliate! It is a Retinol after all
Nicole K.
Nicole K.
I like to use this on my nose where I get blackheads sometimes. I also use this on any hormonal cystic acne that might pop up and it goes away faster. The only con is the pump and what little amount of product you get for the money.
Jeanelle W.
Jeanelle W.
Baltimore, MD
Will this help with uneven skin tone??
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does anyone else have issues with the pump? It pumps wayyyy too much out!!?
Val C.
Val C.
Somerset, NJ
I have some acne scars as well as an injury scar that I have treated with hydroquinone. I have used various chem peels for acne and would like to try this product to see if is comparable to a more expensive peel. I have tried other Paula's Choice products and loved everyone of them.
samantha c.
samantha c.
Glen Burnie, MD
Does this help with milia? the whit bumps underneath eyes
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is this suppose to do I've been using it for about a month under my eyes to get rid of those tiny bumps. The bumps still there fyi