BeautyFaceFacial SkincarePaula's Choice
'Hydralight' Healthy Skin Refreshing Toner

Paula's Choice 'Hydralight' Healthy Skin Refreshing Toner

by Paula's Choice

Hydralight Healthy Skin Refreshing Toner helps skin restore and repair itself with a unique formula that works immediately to improve skin function and reduce cellular damage and inflammation thanks to antioxidants. The irritant-free toner leaves a nearly imperceptible finish especially beneficial for combination or oily skin. It also helps remove the last traces of makeup. How to use: After cleansing, soak a large cotton ball or pad with toner and gently stroke over face. Brand: PAULA'S CHOICE. Style Name: Paula's Choice 'Hydralight' Healthy Skin Refreshing Toner. Style Number: 1120564.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Paula's Choice 'Hydralight' Healthy Skin Refreshing Toner!
Suzanne M.
Renton, WA
This is a nice toner not to drying. You get lots of product for the price and the online company is not to far from my home so shipping was free and fast! Great return policies too.
emi P.
been using this for about 2 weeks now and leaves my skin feeling refreshed and i feel like it gets the extra dirt/makeup off my skin. doesn't dry my skin and hasn't irritated it thus far.although pricey, they are constantly having sales, so just wait until then.
Christianne R.
Swampscott, MA
Nice toner but it dries my skin out a bit too much (I have combo skin). I don’t think this is a necessary step in most skincare routines if a proper makeup remover is used prior to face wash.
Leslie B.
Washington, DC
I liked this product a great deal. In all honesty, it’s the only toner I’ve ever used. It leaves my skin feeling clean. It’s not drying and it doesn’t sting. I have ordered it numerous times
Emma E.
Salem, OR
I LOVE this toner!! It is hydrating, but doesn’t drown my skin. I purchase from Amazon or the Paula’s Choice website directly. The formula is unscented and gentle, but very effective. I wouldn’t change anything about it! I love to put mine in a spray bottle and spritz on my face after I use my cleanser.
Erin R.
Brooklyn, NY
Does a great job putting balance into my skin after cleansing. It works well with my other skincare products...which happen to be Paula’s Choice products. Lol. It’s pretty affordable too.
carie G.
This is super hydrating. I love the price point, the effectiveness and the quality. My combo skin loves this and I purchase it regularly!

Looking for your answer?