Paula's Choice Gentle Touch Makeup Remover

by Paula's Choice

Gentle Touch Makeup Remover is a dual-phase solution that, when shaken, combines the best ingredients to quickly remove all types of makeup. It’s particularly adept at removing waterproof mascara, stay-put foundation, or all-day lipsticks. Goes above...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Paula's Choice Gentle Touch Makeup Remover!
Shannon L.
Largo, FL
Paula's Choice Gentle Touch Makeup Remover uploaded by Shannon L.
I have been using Bioderma's Sensibio Micellar Water for years on my dry/sensitive skin. Recently, I realized that it has actually dried me out even more and figured it was time to make a change. I love Paula's Choice products and decided to give this a try. It's just oily enough to feel hydrating but not enough to feel slick or affect my makeup application. It works extremely well when taking off my makeup. The only downside is that it goes quickly for the price.
Kit K.
Sacramento , CA
This is the best makeup remover and also best line of face cleansers on the market.
Karla F.
Alamogordo, NM
I double cleanse, and this one does the best at removing my makeup. This product is good for all skin types. I used to have oily skin when I first discovered this product and it never left my skin feeling oily or greasy. I now have normal to dry skin and it doesn’t leave my skin feeling stripped. I would recommend this product.
Melissa M.
Southfield, MI
This is an excellent, calming makeup remover. It is super gentle and not too oily-feeling like many makeup removers. I only wish it rinsed off a little easier, but it’s still a great product.
Madeline C.
Richmond, VA
Paula's Choice Gentle Touch Makeup Remover uploaded by Madeline C.
I rarely use makeup remover, but this is perfect for when I don’t wash my face or have lots of makeup on. A little bit goes a long way, and it is non-irritating. I would recommend to others who want a gentle and effective makeup remover.
Rachel Z.
Austin
I've been using this for two years, and it's the only way I take off my makeup (unless I'm traveling). It never leaves my skin dry or greasy. It feels balanced and clean enough to sleep on a white pillowcase!
Rebecca  M.
Spring Lake, NC
I actually got this free with a coupon code from my last order on their website, but I have tried it a couple of times and actually really liked it! Nice size bottle, you do have to shake, but I didn’t get a greasy feel from it and effectively removed my eye makeup with minimal effort. I always just saturate my cotton square, hold it over the lid for a couple of seconds to let the product help sink in, and gently wipe. No issues or irritation!
Melissa C.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Worked great to remove eye, lip, and face makeup! I use a setting spray and multiple layers of different kinds of make up from concealer to powders everyday and this product removed it all. My face did not feel stripped or dry after, I didn’t get any breakouts, and would definitely recommend to anyone regardless of the skin type or amount of makeup used.
Julia B.
Laury's Station, PA
Fantastic makeup remover. I recently purchased this and it has new packaging. It's a clear matte plastic bottle. A strong one though. It's not flimsy. Thoroughly removes my eye makeup and doesn't sting my eye area. I have sensitive skin so it's perfect.
Samantha F.
San Francisco, CA
Just started using this (I think the packaging has changed from the picture displayed here?) and as a long time user of Neutragena...this is so much better! Doesn’t sting my eyes, and I can use it to remove makeup on my entire face without breaking out.

Looking for your answer?