BeautyBeauty SetsSkincare Value & Gift SetsPaula's Choice
CLEAR Two Week Travel Kit - Extra Strength - Travel Kit

Paula's Choice CLEAR Two Week Travel Kit - Extra Strength - Travel Kit

by Paula's Choice

Gentle yet effective go hand in hand with this simple-to-use, 3-step skincare routine that quickly gets stubborn acne under control—without causing dryness, flaking, redness, or discomfort. The products in our CLEAR Extra Strength Kit work together to...

How does it work? Can I see results soon or it needs a long time to see changes on my skin?
Hi all, just ordered this product and am wondering if anyone has used it? If so, how did it work for you?
Start your review of Paula's Choice CLEAR Two Week Travel Kit - Extra Strength - Travel Kit!
TESSA Y.
Converse
Paula's Choice CLEAR Two Week Travel Kit - Extra Strength - Travel Kit uploaded by TESSA Y.
This set is FIRE ✨🔥🤍 I have been using for a month now and my skin has cleared up significantly. I struggle with cystic acne & i have never gotten anything to reduce my acne until this. I do the regime every morning & night so i’m pretty consistent with the Paula's Choice CLEAR Extra Strength System, 1 set. I tend to replace the moisturizer with their Paula's Choice Probiotic Nutrient Moisturizer though bc it helps my skin better. I also pair with their Paula's Choice Extra Care Non-Greasy Sunscreen SPF 50 for Face and Body for sun protection. I would 100% recommend this set for people struggling with bad acne. 🌞🧚🏽‍♀️✨ I feel confident enough to wear makeup now :’) Paula's Choice
Marlene S.
Groveton , NH
Purchased at: Amazon
This is the only acne system that has worked for my daughter. Gentle yet very effective.
Tammy C.
Texas
This is a game changer. I developed adult cystic acne and this is improving my skin so much. Also is very expensive
Corey B.
Boerne, TX
I started getting bad acne after having to wear a mask all day at work (I was a barista) and I thought I would try this. I used it for a month and didn’t notice any significant difference. It might work for someone who’s acne isn’t too bad. I don’t like that it doesn’t come with a moisturizer.
Emily W.
Hanover, MD
I got the travel kit to try the products before buying the larger sizes. I am 25 and in the past few months have been experiencing acne. I did not have acne issues in the past. I have used other products that somewhat helped, but once I started using Paula's Choice, I felt like my face really started to clear up. I don't have any new blemishes popping up. I was extremely skeptical, but I am really happy I tried this line. I will continue to use it.
Jessica G.
This is a great trial size kit and has a good value. I have acne prone skin and this kit helped to balance my skin and reduce breakouts. Overall I liked this kit but still in search of a regimen that will fully clear my skin.
Jenna L.
KINGSVILLE, TX
Purchased at: Paula's Choice Skincare
I've struggled with acne for so long and have exhausted so many skin care products/lines, and I'm so glad I stumbled upon Paula's Choice. I started this trial kit and I keep reordering the same products. The three step system is so simple yet helps my skin so much. I love that I'm polished choice website She also explains the ingredients that are in all of her products and their benefits and how to look at other products, too.
Jen F.
Saint Charles, MO
Not a fan. The cleanser was okay but that was about it. The toner was very heavy feeling and it left a weird film on my face. The spot treatment did nothing for my acne at all. I'm glad I tried the travel sizes before wasting more money.
Katie B.
Cumming, GA
This two week acne kit is amazing! My grandmother first bought it for me to try when I couldn't find anything else that was working in my skin. My face was breaking out bad and nothing my neutrogena was working for me at the time, so my grandma got me this kit!
Within the two weeks I started noticing some results so she bought all three of these products in the full size.
I also love how there all natural and don't have any major chemicals that are harmful to your body.
If you're looking for an acne treatment kit that's not harmful and has assign affects, go to Paula's choice website and try this kit out for yourself!
Vika K.
New Castle, DE
Paula's Choice CLEAR Two Week Travel Kit - Extra Strength - Travel Kit uploaded by Vika K.
I absolutely love this three products!!! It really works and helps my skin to regulate oil production and to treat inflammation, red spots. It contains really good ingredients such as salicylic acid and benzoyl peroxide which is great for acne-prone skin.