suggested searches

3 star

2 star

14%

1 star

Excellent for my skin problems!!! I used to use Proactiv to treat all my pimples, but I can’t find any more in Australia. Paula choice saved my skin, it took longer than Proactiv to see improvement on my skin. But it works definitely!!

Product reviewed: Paula's Choice CLEAR Two Week Travel Kit - Extra Strength - Travel Kit

This set is FIRE ✨🔥🤍 I have been using for a month now and my skin has cleared up significantly. I struggle with cystic acne & i have never gotten anything to reduce my acne until this. I do the regime every morning & night so i’m pretty consistent with the [product:paulas-choice-clear-extra-strength-system-1-set]. I tend to replace the moisturizer with their [product:paulas-choice-probiotic-nutrient-moisturizer] though bc it helps my skin better. I also pair with their [product:paulas-choice-extra-care-non-greasy-sunscreen-spf-50-for-face-and-body] for sun protection. I would 100% recommend this set for people struggling with bad acne. 🌞🧚🏽‍♀️✨ I feel confident enough to wear makeup now :’) [brand:paulas-choice]

I started getting bad acne after having to wear a mask all day at work (I was a barista) and I thought I would try this. I used it for a month and didn’t notice any significant difference. It might work for someone who’s acne isn’t too bad. I don’t like that it doesn’t come with a moisturizer.

MORE REVIEWS
0/500
How does it work? Can I see results soon or it needs a long time to see changes on my skin?
Hi all, just ordered this product and am wondering if anyone has used it? If so, how did it work for you?
more questions