by Paula's Choice

Treat acne or blemish prone skin to Paula's Choice Clear Extra Strength Anti-Redness Exfoliating Solution with 2% Salicylic Acid, an exfoliating fluid fortified with BHA to help renew skin, combat redness, and penetrate deeper into the pores than the 'Regular' solution for maximum clarification. Absorbing quickly into the skin, the leave-on exfoliant targets both the skin's surface and deep down, sloughing away dulling dead skin cells whilst penetrating further into the pore to reshape and unclog deep within. Redness and blemishes are targeted and blackheads and acne are immediately reduced. The formula targets imperfections and expertly unclogs pore so skin feels clarified, calmed and smooth. Its water-light texture delivers deep exfoliation without irritating the skin; enlarged pores decrease for a smoother, more refined complexion and redness from acne lesions looks noticeably better. Salicylic acid harnesses antioxidant properties so skin feels healthy and protected. Expect renewed skin with improved appearance, texture and function. Protected, fortified and healthy. - K.N. Blemish-prone skin. Non-irritating and 100% fragrance free. No added dyes. Not tested on animals. IMPORTANT: Do not use if you are allergic to aspirin (acetylsalicylate) or its derivatives.

Has anyone compared this with the classic %2 BHA liquid exfoliant? Which do you like better?
Start your review of Paula's Choice Clear Extra Strength Anti-Redness Exfoliating Solution with 2% Salicylic Acid (118ml)!
Omaha, NE
This has changed my skin. I've been struggling with acne for a couple months and have kept trying new product and this one has finally given me results! No added BS chemicals which is very important to me. No fragrance. Great price point. Will purchase again.
Bartlett, IL
I have tried the original Paula’s Choice BHA and the Pore-Refining Paula’s Choice BHA. In my opinion, this formulation beats both of those. The original one left a somewhat greasy/oily residue on my face. I think this is because it is supposed to have more moisturizing ingredients in it, but I just didn’t like the way it felt, especially after applying my other products. I did get what all the hype is about, though, as it is an excellent product. Then I tried the Pore-Refining formulation, which had ingredients that were more appealing to me. While it didn’t leave that weird feeling on my skin, it didn’t make my skin feel dry or tight, either. I didn’t notice any spectacular results, so I decided it just wasn’t for me. Then I ordered the Paula’s Choice CLEAR Regular Strength trial kit and I was blown away by how effective the Anti-Redness Exfoliating Solution was when it came to keeping my skin clear and helping to fade some red marks from a recent breakout that had left my skin in rough shape. When I ran out of the trial size I had, I went back to the Pore-Refining one because I still had some left and figured I would finish it off. My skin decided it wasn’t having any of that and I went crawling back to this one. Luckily it forgave me for abandoning it and cleared my skin up again in about two weeks. My only complaint is how easy it is to spill the product from the bottle. The trial/travel size version has a nice flip cap that helps prevent this. For me this one is hand’s down the best. Buy it. Buy it. If you have oily, acne-prone skin with some red marks and dryness, then this is the one for you. Buy it.
Oily, Combination, Sensitive / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness
Gaithersburg, MD
If I could give 10 stars I would. I had been wanting to try Paula's choice for awhile now and finally decided to pull the trigger and bought a few products, this being one of them. I was scared this product would be too harsh or dry out my skin. I was pleasantly surprised to find that my skin actually felt hydrated after using this, while helping to clear up blemishes on my jaw line. Anyone who is scared of liquid exfoliants or BHAs should give this a try, it will change your skin!
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores
Leslie
A MUST for anyone with acne prone skin! This helps to slough off the dead layer of skin that builds up and causes blocked pores that then lead to infection aka acne. I have used this product for almost 4 years, and at times have gotten lazy with ordering it and always immediately regret it because my skin feels awful without it! This even helps your makeup go on smoother and not look as terrible throughout the day! It’s a must have for your daily regiment.
I absolutely loved this product! It's amazing for stubborn breakouts like cystic acne and this exfoliate did not irritate my beyond sensitive skin. The other PC Clear products are amazing as well...especially the new evening moisturizer! When I purchase the Clear moisturizer I always buy two at a time...I have to make sure I never run out!
Combination, Sensitive / Acne, Sensitivity, Uneven Skin Tone
Greenville, DE
Purchased at: Amazon
Just started using this product and I'm really loving it. I have combination skin and this products hits in all the right places. It's very light weight on my face and doesnt agitate my skin. It's also very reasonably priced. So far I'm really liking this product.
Oily / Blackheads, Fine Lines, Dark Spots
Annapolis
This is a very good product. I would highly recommend Paula's Choice to anyone! I've been using this stuff for years. It is very gentle on the skin, even for sensitive skin like myself. Totally worth every penny. I would definitely purchase this product again
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Redness
Walkerton, IN
Through all of the trial and errors, this formula along with the blemish treatment from the same line has been a God send for my skin! I have oily very blemish prone skin. It seems a bit pricey to begin with but the bottle lasts a long time I average about 3-4 months out of using it morning and night. Making it cost around $7.50-$10 a month.
9840 Sydney ln apt 39206
Love this product. 1st time I've seen my skin this clear since before puberty and acne. 1 bottle has lasted me 3 months. Their travel size lasted me 3 weeks. I use twice a day.
Oily / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores
This did a good job of making pimples go away quickly which is great. However I was still waking up with a new pimple every day so I ultimately stopped using Paula’s choice products and switched to bioclarity.
Combination / Large Pores, Uneven Skin Tone