BY PAULA'S CHOICE

CLEAR Acne Body Spray 2% BHA offers a gentle, lightweight, and convenient way to treat acne on the body. Just spray on and let the formula go to work to provide clearer, blemish-free skin. The easy-to-use spray packaging can be held at any angle, even... see more...

• I want to get this product. Should I get it or is there another p...1 Answers
Buy on SkinSto...
Madison L.
Madison L.
Paula’s Choice is one of my favorite skincare brands! I love Paula’s Choice because their product are manufactured in the US, they do not test on animals, and they do not add fragrances, dyes, or ingredients that can harm the health and function of your skin in their products.I love trying new products from Paula’s Choice. This time I decided to try out the acne body spray!Paula’s Choice Acne Body Spray offers a convenient way to treat acne on the body (like back acne). Just spray on and let the formula go to work to provide clearer, blemish-free skin. The easy-to-use spray packaging can be held at any angle, even upside down, so you can cover those hard-to-reach areas. This exfoliant has a pH range of 3.2–3.8.The salicylic acid penetrates to eliminate bumps, pimples, and blackheads while soothing and calming reddened skin. There are no harsh ingredients that can cause more problems for your skin. It dries quickly and is gentle, non-irritating, and alcohol-free, which means skin won’t feel dry or tight. It is even suitable for skin prone to cystic acne.
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Otsego, MI
I got this years ago not remembering from where but it was part of a freebie hunt I know I did not get it from influenster I love Paula choice products. Sometimes having a sample or testing out a product is all it takes to keep me hooked
Kari T.
Kari T.
Love this for my body. Super easy to use and it's great for hard to reach areas like my back. I use it on my legs too to help with ingrown hairs from shaving. Just make sure not to breathe it!
Maneh N.
Maneh N.
Glendale, CA
I want to get this product. Should I get it or is there another product that does the job better and is the same price?