Pantene Pro-V Radiant Color Shine Shampoo uploaded by Nicole G.Pantene Pro-V Radiant Color Shine Shampoo uploaded by Lizette T.Pantene Pro-V Radiant Color Shine Shampoo uploaded by Jae O.

BY PANTENE #62 in Shampoo

Experience the brilliant shine of Pantene's Exclusive Pro-V Formula.

What makes Pantene Pro-V Radiant Color Shine Shampoo extraordinary?
- Nutrient-rich lather nourishes hair.
- Wraps each strand for silky, effortless detangling.
- Works all day for lasting shine.

USAGE:

WHO: Best for color-treated hair.
WHEN: Gentle enough to use every day.
HOW: Massage Radiant Color Shine Shampoo into wet hair. Lather. Rinse. Repeat. Love. Gentle enough for permed or color-treated hair. For best results, use with Pantene Pro-V conditioner.

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance, Cocamide Mea, Glycol Distearate, Stearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, Dimethiconol, Sodium Benzoate, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Dimethicone, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Tetrasodium Edta, Tea-Dodecylbenzenesulfonate, Polyquaternium-6, Trihydroxystearin, Trideceth-10, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Yellow 5, Methylisothiazolinone, Red 33.

Courtney W.
It smells great! I dye my hair a lot and the color fades quickly with some shampoos but this locks my color in a little bit longer.
Amanda L.
Pantene has always been my go-to shampoo and conditioner brand. Now that my hair is dyed again, this is what I'm using. I love it!
Kathryn D.
Cicero, NY
Liked using this shampoo but wasn't too impressed... Shampoo is too thick for me and leaves my hair feeling heavy and weighed down.
sierra n.
Kingston, OH
Amazing product smells amazing I noticed that when I washed my hair it didn't strip the color away like other color shade shampoo.
Jennifer R.
Porterville
Goes well with the same conditioner for color treated hair. Leave hair shiny and soft and is always in stock at Walmart or target.
Ashley C.
Hutchins, TX
I never worry about my hair color dulling when I use this product. I have noticed shinier, more vibrant hair color when I use it!
Arzoo P.
Great for colored hair since it brings out the moisture while keeping color intact. Pantene hair products are a must have for me
Joya W.
Isn’t bad but isn’t all that great either. I don’t really notice any differences when I use this shampoo over any other shampoo.
sabrina r.
Cicero, NY
i use this all the time. it makes my hair really smooth and soft for a few days. it doesn't leave a film over my hair either!!
selene r.
I love using this product mostly when i just color my hair makes my hair shiny without it looking like i colored it at home lol