Pantene Pro-V Radiant Color Shine Shampoo uploaded by Nicole G.Pantene Pro-V Radiant Color Shine Shampoo uploaded by Lizette T.Pantene Pro-V Radiant Color Shine Shampoo uploaded by Jae O.

BY PANTENE #78 in Shampoo

Experience the brilliant shine of Pantene's Exclusive Pro-V Formula.

What makes Pantene Pro-V Radiant Color Shine Shampoo extraordinary?
- Nutrient-rich lather nourishes hair.
- Wraps each strand for silky, effortless detangling.
- Works all day for lasting shine.

USAGE:

WHO: Best for color-treated hair.
WHEN: Gentle enough to use every day.
HOW: Massage Radiant Color Shine Shampoo into wet hair. Lather. Rinse. Repeat. Love. Gentle enough for permed or color-treated hair. For best results, use with Pantene Pro-V conditioner.

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance, Cocamide Mea, Glycol Distearate, Stearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, Dimethiconol, Sodium Benzoate, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Dimethicone, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Tetrasodium Edta, Tea-Dodecylbenzenesulfonate, Polyquaternium-6, Trihydroxystearin, Trideceth-10, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Yellow 5, Methylisothiazolinone, Red 33.

Alexis D.
Washington, DC
Without a doubt, Pantene will give you the shine you are looking for...but it’s not the best for your hair. I use Pantene the day before I need to do my hair for something special, but don’t use it on a day to day basis because it leaves my hair too oily if I do. In my experience, it’s almost always on sale (if not it’s not expensive) and I really enjoy the scents-especially the rose oil infused conditioner.
Nicole G.
Saint Cloud, FL
I'm not a fan of Pantene products so when I received this in exchange for an honest review, I was skeptical. Previously, Pantene has always dried my hair and it did more damage than what the intention was. I decided to dye my hair red prior to using this to really test it out. I was pleasantly surprised! Not only did I not need as much product as I always do, but it was thick and smelled great! Not too sure if it was because my hair was red, but my shower did look like a murder scene, which I'm used to so I let it go. Used this with the conditioner and there was a radical difference in smoothness and color radiance. My hair looked better.
Tabatha P.
New Prt Rchy, FL
I use them sometimes when I can’t make it to the Beauty stores. Sometimes as well to cycle off a brand show my hair doesn’t get used to it and tried to build immunity. Grease does that with my hair if I use a product over and over. I usually travel with this brand too. Inexpensive and you can find at any store.
Esther M.
Willowbrook, IL
This is the first time I've used this product and I will definitely be buying more. Applied product to clean damp hair, placed shower cap on and went about my weekend house cleaning duties. (Left on approx 3 hours) Rinsed and styled. My hair felt like silk. LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!
keali d.
millbury
This shampoo is really nice and leaves hair very soft. It is not good for oily scalp though. When i use it i have to wash my hair basically every day. You dont need much product and tubes last awhile. Although it tends to leave my hair greasy the next day i still love this shampoo
Kathy F.
Florida
Pantene color shine shampoo is one of the best on the market. It helps maintain my color tested hair and extends the length of time in between colors. I have used this product since it came out and will continue to do so. Smells nice and leaves my hair silky smooth and so soft.
Emily N.
New Egypt, NJ
I only use pantene products in my hair! time after time they never fail. super affordable and smells really nice. always leaves my hair looking and feeling healthy and shiny. I religiously only use this products because other brands constantly can’t compare!
Valeria P.
Clarksville , TN
Like I wrote on the review for the matching conditioner, I have used this shampoo before (along with the conditioner) and it made my hair very soft and kept the color vibrant! I was very happy with the product and I would definitely recommend it to others.
Karen C.
Alpine
I really like Pantene products, especially the ones for color treated hair, I have a dry scalp since I live in the desert and it’s winter so using more hot water than usual and my hair still looks shiny because of this shampoo. Would definitely recommend!
Caroline B.
Boston, MA
Color correction protectant formula doesn't work for every type of hair dye. Some dyes are stripped like regular shampoo. For a plain shampoo the scent is nice and my hair feels clean, but after I've dyed my hair, the color comes out very easily.