BY PANTENE

Experience the brilliant shine of Pantene's Exclusive Pro-V Formula.

What makes Pantene Pro-V Radiant Color Shine Shampoo extraordinary?
- Nutrient-rich lather nourishes hair.
- Wraps each strand for silky, effortless detangling.
- Works all day for lasting shine.

USAGE:

WHO: Best for color-treated hair.
WHEN: Gentle enough to use every day.
HOW: Massage Radiant Color Shine Shampoo into wet hair. Lather. Rinse. Repeat. Love. Gentle enough for permed or color-treated hair. For best results, use with Pantene Pro-V conditioner.

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance, Cocamide Mea, Glycol Distearate, Stearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, Dimethiconol, Sodium Benzoate, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Dimethicone, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Tetrasodium Edta, Tea-Dodecylbenzenesulfonate, Polyquaternium-6, Trihydroxystearin, Trideceth-10, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Yellow 5, Methylisothiazolinone, Red 33.

Nicole G.
Saint Cloud, FL
I'm not a fan of Pantene products so when I received this in exchange for an honest review, I was skeptical. Previously, Pantene has always dried my hair and it did more damage than what the intention was. I decided to dye my hair red prior to using this to really test it out. I was pleasantly surprised! Not only did I not need as much product as I always do, but it was thick and smelled great! Not too sure if it was because my hair was red, but my shower did look like a murder scene, which I'm used to so I let it go. Used this with the conditioner and there was a radical difference in smoothness and color radiance. My hair looked better.
Esther M.
Willowbrook, IL
This is the first time I've used this product and I will definitely be buying more. Applied product to clean damp hair, placed shower cap on and went about my weekend house cleaning duties. (Left on approx 3 hours) Rinsed and styled. My hair felt like silk. LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!
Emily N.
New Egypt, NJ
I only use pantene products in my hair! time after time they never fail. super affordable and smells really nice. always leaves my hair looking and feeling healthy and shiny. I religiously only use this products because other brands constantly can’t compare!
Karen C.
Alpine
I really like Pantene products, especially the ones for color treated hair, I have a dry scalp since I live in the desert and it’s winter so using more hot water than usual and my hair still looks shiny because of this shampoo. Would definitely recommend!
maria r.
Santa Ana, CA
I love Pantene because it makes my hair softer but sadly this shampoo does slightly make my hair a little dry and flakey but my hair does feel cleaner and much stronger and slicker it’s amazing. The formula has made my hair feel great so I’m thankful for that.
Gabriele V.
Hudson, NH
I used this when I used to dye my hair. It still stripped my color right out, to a bright red tub every time. I also didn’t like the smell. It smelled rather like chemicals than the normal Pantene scent. I probably won’t buy it again.
Michelle B.
Reading, PA
I have color treated hair and wanted a shampoo that wouldn’t strip the color. I bought this and it worked. This shampoo is better than some alternatives. It makes my hair shiny and soft and lasts a long time. I would continue buying.
✨Sarah M.
Clarksville, TN
I love to use this shampoo right after my hair is freshly colored. It preserves my color while keeping my hair as shiny as it was when I left the salon. If you are looking for a product that doesn't break the bank and gives you shiny hair get this product.
Phoebe L.
Augusta, KS
This product really does make your hair shine. However I feel that after a day my hair feels greasy after using it. However; my hair does feel healthy! The price is also good. I will be buying every once in awhile.
um s.
Bellevue, WA
Do not use this on your hair if you do not have any color.. i was visiting a friend. And she only had that shampoo and i do not have any color.. and surprisingly it make my haiiiir sooooo dry.. like very stiff even.

back