Pantene Pro-V Radiant Color Shine Shampoo uploaded by Lizette T.Pantene Pro-V Radiant Color Shine Shampoo uploaded by Jae O.Pantene Pro-V Radiant Color Shine Shampoo uploaded by Nicole G.

BY PANTENE #71 in Shampoo

Don’t just wash your hair—fuel it with Pantene Pro-V Radiant Color Shine Shampoo. The powerful Pro-V formula wraps every strand as it gently cleanses, adds moisture, and gives hair brilliant shine. With Pantene Pro-V Radiant Color Shine, you’ll get lasting color* and your hair will feel healthy as it’s hydrated from root to tip. Simply massage into wet hair, rinse, and follow up with Pantene Pro-V Radiant Color Shine Conditioner and treatments to let your color shine for up to six weeks of brilliant color., *Radiant Color Shine shampoo and conditioner system vs. non-conditioning shampoo

Nicole G.
Saint Cloud, FL
I'm not a fan of Pantene products so when I received this in exchange for an honest review, I was skeptical. Previously, Pantene has always dried my hair and it did more damage than what the intention was. I decided to dye my hair red prior to using this to really test it out. I was pleasantly surprised! Not only did I not need as much product as I always do, but it was thick and smelled great! Not too sure if it was because my hair was red, but my shower did look like a murder scene, which I'm used to so I let it go. Used this with the conditioner and there was a radical difference in smoothness and color radiance. My hair looked better.
Tyson C.
I like the shampoo and conditioner, and I like the way it makes my hair feel. The thing that I do not like about it is the reviews that I have read on it that state that when you use this product, it creates a waxy coat on your hair to make it feel soft and shiny. I’ve seen videos of people getting it removed and that makes me very nervous. I would say proceed at your own risk!
Jessie S.
Long Is City, NY
Helps maintain hair color, whether it was salon applied or done at home. Great for all hair types, smells great and people have been using this shampoo for years. I would say it was one of the first shampoos I purchased on my own. Old reliable is this shampoo, you always know what you are going to get. Clean hair, that smells great without the product weighing the hair down.
Taylor W.
Orem , UT
Pantene is an alright brand for hair. I am a hairdresser so personally i dont recommend this product as it will damage your hair more than it will help it! It has a bunch of fake products in it to say it will make your hair shiny and soft which in all honestly i would recommend go buying a product at the beauty store to save your hair!
Samantha I.
Commack, NY
Love it! I dyed my hair for the first time this summer and knew a Pantene product would be the best option for me. I have thick straight to wavy hair and this product never lets me down. My color is maintained and I get so many compliments in my hair all of the time. Highest recommendations.
Sarah H.
Chesterfeild
Works so great!!! Keeps your hair nourished and shiny!! I’ve always used Pantene products from their huge selection of hairspray the the amazing conditioner! Their products always work wonders and your beautiful hair!!Pantene Pro-V Daily Moisture Renewal Shampoo
Cheryl C.
Pantene has always been my first choice in shampoo & conditioner. Whether it’s preserving my color, protecting the ends or adding extra volume, Pantene does the job. Would recommend to anyone.
Madison G.
Hemingford
Love the smell and he it leaves my hair feeling. Would recommend to all. I know that it does a great job in cleaning my hair, because I feel of. It makes my hair super soft and clean. This is the main shampoo and conditioner i use. Won’t be changing anytime soon.
Emily N.
New Egypt, NJ
I only use pantene products in my hair! time after time they never fail. super affordable and smells really nice. always leaves my hair looking and feeling healthy and shiny. I religiously only use this products because other brands constantly can’t compare!
Karen C.
Alpine
I really like Pantene products, especially the ones for color treated hair, I have a dry scalp since I live in the desert and it’s winter so using more hot water than usual and my hair still looks shiny because of this shampoo. Would definitely recommend!