BY SCHWARZKOPF

Swinging Body & BounceOSiS Buff Styling Cream is a fantastic styling cream with light hold that is perfect to finish a style as well as for blow-drying. Buff is especially suited for daily use as it contains conditioning ingredients Aloe Vera and Panthenol. Buff styling cream has an ultra light consistency. Creates natural movement in hair with a soft feel and natural shine. see more...

ciara m.
ciara m.
Peoria, AZ
I love this styling cream!!! I have tried all types of hair product and as far as styling cream goes, this is my go to. it does not leave the hair sticky or oily. I have thick hair so it is hard to find a styling cream that does not make my hair look dirty. i use it to keep my hair straight and to add that extra touch of volume. My daughter has very fine hair and it works for her too!
Leen O.
Leen O.
Its really good i love how it can style your hair besides it smells amazing i reallly do love it
Yeaaah it smells amazing
Yes effective i highly recommend it and with a beautiful scent i love it so much
Yes i would buy i actually bought one for my mom so she buy one so yeah i recommend it
Betsey B.
Betsey B.
Destin, FL
I love this company and this brand. Everything smells amazing and it's keeping my hair really healthy even though I dye it monthly. This styling cream only takes a little to go a long way
bianca t.
bianca t.
Somerset, KY
Its smooth on my scalp,makes my hair soft and is easy to style with schwarzkopf.,my head is dundruff free and my hair smells good
hasti s.
hasti s.
Alexandria, VA
The tube is so comfortable to use.its friendly with my hear.i like smell to this product.prices is good
Prashamsa K.
Prashamsa K.
Voorhees, NJ
This styling cream is really good. Softens your hair. long lasting. Good fragrance.
nice packaging.
Gisselle G.
Gisselle G.
Kissimmee, FL
This product is amazing for my hair. It's tough to find something that works. I'm glad I found this
Emily N.
Emily N.
My hair is fine and tends to get frizzy. This stuff does not weigh my hair down and it helps to smooth out any frizz. Whether I blow dry or not, I don't look like I have a ton of product in my hair with this cream. It's not sticky at all.
chase b.
chase b.
Kingman, AZ
I use this a lot when i blow dry my hair. this stuff doesn't weigh my hair down and it helps to smooth out any flyaway hairs that i usually have in the front of my hairline
Heather L.
Heather L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This cream works like a charm and I would recommend to anyone. It's light weight and makes your hair nice and not feeling all crunchy.