ONE/SIZE by Patrick Starrr Point Made 24-Hour Liquid Eyeliner Pen

A true matte, 24-hour, waterproof liquid eyeliner that glides on like a dream to create precise lines that won't fade, flake, bleed, or smudge. Ingredient Callouts: Free of parabens, formaldehydes, formaldehyde-releasing agents, phthalates, mineral oil, retinyl palmitate, oxybenzone, coal tar, hydroquinone, triclosan, and triclocarban, and contains less than one percent of synthetic fragrances. This product is also vegan, cruelty-free, and gluten-free. What Else You Need to Know: Featuring a comfort grip, this drag-proof, ultra-precise liquid eyeliner is made with bodacious, extra-black pigments ready to stop traffic.

Has anyone tried this and if so what do you think about it I’m looking for one that doesn’t bleed or smear is this possible with this one ?
Is the tip of the liner flexible and thin?
Did anyone used gel liner? From one size ?
Start your review of ONE/SIZE by Patrick Starrr Point Made 24-Hour Liquid Eyeliner Pen!
Andrea R.
ONE/SIZE by Patrick Starrr Point Made 24-Hour Liquid Eyeliner Pen uploaded by Andrea R.
Review for: ONE/SIZE by Patrick Starrr Point Made 24-Hour Liquid Eyeliner Pen Bodacious Black 0.04 oz/ 1.2 g
Just like a lot of other people I was very skeptical about all surrounding this eyeliner. I was wrong. This eyeliner is great and definitely worth i. I will say that if you’re a beginner or not the best at eyeliner it is a bit of a pain to clean up because this eyeliner is truly long lasting. Loved it!
Katherine M.
San Antonio, TX
ONE/SIZE by Patrick Starrr Point Made 24-Hour Liquid Eyeliner Pen uploaded by Katherine M.
One size liquid eyeliner Product review ✨ Thanks to @influenster for sending me this product. I’m absolutely in love with this liquid eyeliner pen in the color Bodacious black. It’s so easy to apply and great to fix any mistakes, thanks to the thin tip, It’s true matte, 24-hour and waterproof liquid.
Jenna F.
Baroda, MI
ONE/SIZE by Patrick Starrr Point Made 24-Hour Liquid Eyeliner Pen uploaded by Jenna F.
Wow!!!!!! I love this! This is definitely 24 HR long wearing eye liner! I love the the application and how thin the brush is! It allows you to create such a snatched eye look! The color I received was such a deep black! I love it!
Stephanie P.
Clovis, CA
ONE/SIZE by Patrick Starrr Point Made 24-Hour Liquid Eyeliner Pen uploaded by Stephanie P.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this liner!!!!! The felt tip stays wet longer than other brands do which is really good for the price point. I love how pigmented it is and how easy this liner glides on my eyelid! I have hooded eyes which makes doing a wing hard but with this liner it’s easy! I was able to create this reindeer look thanks to this eyeliner!
Jessica R.
Mulberry, FL
ONE/SIZE by Patrick Starrr Point Made 24-Hour Liquid Eyeliner Pen uploaded by Jessica R.
Purchased at: Sephora
I am not a nb but i do suck at liquid eyeliner, and using #patrickstarrr #onesize has been the easiest learning tool for me. I don't know if it's the sleakness, or the empowerment that this brand relays thru Patrick's products. But this is the only eyeliner i am using currently to apply my panda-wanna-be-cat eye.!
Linnea I.
Burbank, CA
ONE/SIZE by Patrick Starrr Point Made 24-Hour Liquid Eyeliner Pen uploaded by Linnea I.
Love this eyeliner! It’s so easy to use! It’s my first time using a liquid eyeliner, and it works super well. Obviously a little tricky to apply just cause I am not used to it, but it’s long lasting and comfortable to hold while using it.
Tammie J.
Peoria, IL
ONE/SIZE by Patrick Starrr Point Made 24-Hour Liquid Eyeliner Pen uploaded by Tammie J.
This eyeliner AMAZING. It is a 24 hour formula and has a Precision tip that makes it so easy to use. It is the perfect addition to your makeup collection.
Marianna G.
East Chicago , IN
ONE/SIZE by Patrick Starrr Point Made 24-Hour Liquid Eyeliner Pen uploaded by Marianna G.
Received #complimentary from Influenster. [product:one/size-by-patrick-starrr-point-made-24-hour-liquid-eyeliner-pen] THIS ISNKT NEW FAVORITE EYELINER. I wore this on my birthday and cried happy tears and when I tell you this eyeliner didn’t budge lol it did NOT BUDGE!
Angela C.
Herndon, VA
ONE/SIZE by Patrick Starrr Point Made 24-Hour Liquid Eyeliner Pen uploaded by Angela C.
The liquid eyeliner has the most precise felt tip. I love that with this I can do a very small like for a natural look. I need much more practice but this makes the cat eye line easier. And it makes me want to try to do different looks. The color is the right black! It glides perfectly on the top of any type of eyeshadow, glitter, and eyelashes! I haven't wait 24 hours to see if it lasts that long but I can confirm solid 16 hours with it and looking flawless!. I received these products for free from Influenster and ONE/SIZE in exchange for my honest review
Alexa B.
Brook Park, OH
ONE/SIZE by Patrick Starrr Point Made 24-Hour Liquid Eyeliner Pen uploaded by Alexa B.
❤️🤍❤️ I received these products for free from Influenster and @onesize in exchange for my honest review. ❤️🤍❤️ I was gifted two ONE/SIZE products that were both used in today’s makeup look! The one/size bodacious black eyeliner and the one/size translucent settung powder. ** I start my makeup with my eyes first (picture #2 above) so I put on my lashes & one/size eyeliner.. ok this is truly one of my favorite eyeliners I have ever used! It’s a liquid pen and the thin point tip is PERFECT for winging out the eyeliner or just using on your lid. It swiped on no problems at ALL. I am no makeup pro or artist but WOW this eyeliner in bodacious black made me feel like one! I am beyond impressed!! ** The first picture (picture #1) is my full completed makeup which means I had to do my face :) I did - in this order - foundation, concealer (which I also use to highlight), bronzer for contour, blush, highlighter except (newly added to my routine) ONE/SIZE SETTING POWDER between each makeup step application. Okayyy makeup doers & lovers this powder completely brought my makeup game to a whole new level! It sets your makeup in place & gives a nice flawless looking finish! Today was my first time trying this setting powder and yea, I’m keeping it & restocking. I just LOVE it. It’s light, simple, and does NOT look cakey whatsoever. It gives your makeup a wonderful MATTE finish ❤️ Go buy yours @onesize ❤️ ** AVAILABLE IN TWO, UNIVERSALLY-FLATTERING SHADES: * TRANSLUCENT: FOR FAIR, LIGHT, MEDIUM, AND MEDIUM-DARK SKIN TONES. * DARK-DEEP: FORMULATED WITH WARMER UNDERTONES TO FIT PERFECTLY WITH DARK AND DARK-DEEP SKIN TONES. ** This product is vegan, gluten-free, cruelty-free, and paraben-free 🥬🐰💦☀️ #onesizebeauty #onesizeinfluenster #contest #complimentary @onesize @Influenster #makeup #skin #eyeliner #settingpowder #matte #flawless #mattefinish #makeuplook #fresh #wingliner #makeuptoday #glam #free #beautifulskin #vegan #crueltyfree #glutenfree #parabenfree #blurslines #fullmakeuproutine #treatyourself #impressive #loveyourself #review