BeautyHairHair ProductsOne 'n Only
Brazilian Tech Keratin Smoothing Conditioner

One 'n Only Brazilian Tech Keratin Smoothing Conditioner

by One 'n Only

A high performance daily conditioner that replenishes moisture levels instantly nourishing dull and weak hair.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of One 'n Only Brazilian Tech Keratin Smoothing Conditioner!
Harley W.
San Angelo, TX
I like the conditioner. Smells good and it is making my hair growth so much thicker. I wasn't a big fan of the shampoo. Probably won't repurchase just because I didn't like the shampoo.
Reagan H.
El Reno, OK
I love this product, especially when Ive just bleached my hair! I use this after Ive bleached my hair and it makes my hair soft and shiny which is hard to find in products after just bleached hair. A little goes a long way and is definitely worth the price!
Jessica  C.
San Antonio, TX
Smoothes hair and repairs the damage over time also tames my frizzies. A little goes a long way and I like to keep the product in after shampooing for 5 mins
Samantha W.
Anderson, SC
I love this conditioner! I used it when I first bleached out my hair and my ends were very fried. It defiantly lives up to its word. It smoothd my frizzed ends down and made my hair very soft. It also has a great smell. Very affordable too so that's good. I don't know if you can get in in drug stores but I purchased it from Sally's Beauty Supply. Hope you like it too!
cristiani S.
Cidra
I have used this product on my damped hair , when I blow dry and style ,my hair its smooth with lots of shine.

Looking for your answer?