BeautyHairHair ProductsOne 'n Only
Argan Oil Moisture Repair Shampoo 12oz

One 'n Only Argan Oil Moisture Repair Shampoo 12oz

by One 'n Only

"Description: Gentle cleansing formula helps hydrate Helps repair damaged hair Adds volume Improves shine and manageability Helps protect against damage caused by the environment, chemicals and heat appliances Free from sulfates, parabens, gluten and artificial colorants Cruelty-free Key Benefits: Helps hydrate and repair dry, damaged hair. Usage Tips: Apply to wet hair and gently massage into scalp. Rinse thoroughly. Repeat as needed. "

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of One 'n Only Argan Oil Moisture Repair Shampoo 12oz!
Product Highlights
Even though it is pricy, it's very well worth it!in reviews
Cleansed my hair without making it feel too dry or brittle.in reviews
I dont like to wash my color treated hair often, but I don't notice the difference with this.in reviews
about 3 years ago my hair was dry and damaged because i bleached it and I started using these and made a great difference because it helped my hair get hydrated, totally recomend this.in reviews
Ana C.
Russellville, AL
One 'n Only Argan Oil Moisture Repair Shampoo 12oz uploaded by Ana C.
I buy this shampoo at Sally’s I love it because help me a lot when I have my hair damage for the sun so I buy 2 of this
Dana R.
Coral Gables, FL
I'm a big fan of this shampoo! I have dry, natural hair and this shampoo is very cleansing without drying out my hair. When I combine this product with the restorative conditioner my hair is easy to detangle, more manageable, and feels great!
Catt G.
McConnells
This stuff is amazing, especially the smoothing one. It doesn't lather that well, but leaves hair smooth and shiny.
Monica P.
Cottage Grove, OR
Argan Oil Shampoo Moisture Repair is definitely one of my favorite products I own, out of the many other Argan oil products I own. My hair goes from dry and frizzy to soft, silky, healthy and shiny. I also love the fact that their products are always affordable and they have so many other different products from this brand that ( in my opinion) work just as great! I l love this stuff so much that I even bought the straightener that goes with their products! Definitely a 5/ 5 for me!
Pam M.
Social Circle, GA
One on One Moisturizer Shampoo . This is a great product to bring your hair back after using to many products on your hair. After using it for a few times you will see and feel your hair. You can even see the shine coming back.
Nina S.
I love all products from this brand. Leaves my hair smelling amazing. Gives it strengh and softer. 100% recommend it!!!
Sandra  L.
Hyattsville, MD
Muy buen shampoo especialmente para cabellos rececos con falta de humectacion súper recomendado el bote es pequeño pero eñ producto es espeso
Brittany M.
Monongahela, PA
It was a decent shampoo but I didn't feel like it was anything special. For the price there are better products.
Kelly Alessandra P.
Torrance, CA
This is my favorite shampoo ever! I love the smell and with the conditioner leaves the hair very soft and extremely clean! The best is that is free of sulfate ensuring greater hair care! I love use this after doing the keratin.
Rachel  L.
Columbus, OH
Love it and will keep using the products have been using it for a while now great buy

Looking for your answer?