Hair CareHair ColorOne 'n Only
Argan Oil Hair Color 3CH Dark Chocolate Brown

One 'N Only Argan Oil Hair Color 3CH Dark Chocolate Brown

by One 'n Only

One 'n Only Argan Oil Hair Color for intense color and shine, superior conditioning, and 100% gray coverage.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of One 'N Only Argan Oil Hair Color 3CH Dark Chocolate Brown!
Natalie W.
Milwaukee, WI
I use a few different colors of this brand, switching between them to keep things fresh, and even though I frequently dye from root to tip it does not damage my hair as much as other dyes have.
claudia L.
Laredo,Tx
One 'N Only Argan Oil Hair Color 3CH Dark Chocolate Brown uploaded by claudia L.
This is the brand I always use it's a new cover for the brand but it's the same brand I always use I love it and it's dark chocolate brown love the color I always use that one #one'nonlyarganoil
Marie A.
Youngstown, OH
One n only argan oil hair color dark chocolate brown is a dark beautiful brown color. The argan oil makes my hair so soft. Been using in my hair for years. Only hair color I will use. Color is the same as the color on box. So happy with this product. Would recommend to anyone for at home color.
Jada S.
Rocky Face, GA
So naturally looking and super easy to apply. Used to get my natural hair color back and it didn’t seem to fade on me. Love it
Victoria C.
Weslaco, TX
From trying on different brands for dark chocolate brown this product was the one that caught on perfect and didnt fade so fast as the others.
Kayja E.
Springfield , MA
I used the color and it gave my a almost black color. When I'm in the sun it give a pretty red tint. When I use this i like to mix it in with coconut oil and my hair has never felt better. It's soft shiny.
Hannah P.
Chattanooga, TN
Love this brand!! Doesn't have a strong chemical smell and leaves your hair feeling quite nice!
Brianna V.
I have never colored my hair at home before, ever. I was terrified. My friend recommended this brand and I tried it. My hair has never been so shiny or healthy looking/feeling!! I am so in love. It looks just as good if not better than a salon color. And it was really reasonably priced! I would recommend this to anyone that colors their hair. The shade is really dark, practically black, so if you want a more medium brown I would go up w shade or two.
Jennifer I.
Lemont Frnce, PA
One 'N Only Argan Oil Hair Color 3CH Dark Chocolate Brown uploaded by Jennifer I.
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
This is the only hair color I’ve used in the past year. I love anything with argan oil, it’s so great for our hair and skin. Coverage is perfect, which I have a few grays at the roots and never have I had a complaint. Leaves my hair shiny, soft and vibrant!
victoria J.
Terre Haute, IN
Love using this product during the fall/winter. It gives it a beautiful color as well as it tends to leave my hair soft and glossy after I dye it! Definitely would recommend to any of my friends debating.

Looking for your answer?