One 'N Only Argan Oil 8 oz

by One 'n Only

One 'n Only Argan Oil Treatment is a unique finishing, smoothing and conditioning product derived from Argan Trees.

I’ve been using this oil for years and might be ready for an upgrade. My hair is super fried//damaged from dying my hair red, help save my hair! Any recommendations??
So I usually use this product as my last step during my wash day. I have type 3/4 curls/texture and it works for the most part BUT.. the product is pricey. Has anyone found a cheaper price for this Argan oil?
Does this smell similar to the  [product:moroccanoil-treatment-original] ?
Start your review of One 'N Only Argan Oil 8 oz!
Sydney P.
Winnipeg, MB
My holy grail. I use this product DAILY for years on my mixed curls and it helps soften its course texture and adds shine and moisture. Also the smell is to die for. I think argan oil works better than coconut oil.
Newsha P.
Duluth, GA
One 'N Only Argan Oil 8 oz uploaded by Newsha P.
I had this argan oil ever since 6 years ago. believe it or not, it really lasts years. I don't use it every day but every time I need to straighten my hair and I want a smooth look and finish I use this and it works like a charm. It leaves my hair smooth and shiny and it also eliminates 50% of my frizz which is great!
Aneli  C.
San Diego, CA
One 'N Only Argan Oil 8 oz uploaded by Aneli  C.
Es mi favorito, le da brillo y me ayuda eliminando el frizzy del cabello ayudando a qué el cabello no se vea esponjoso. No es cómo los otros aceites qué lo dejan pesado y aceitoso, esté es sumamente suave con un olor exquisito. Me agrado lo bien que se absorbe, el cabello adquiere mucho brillo sin apariencia aceitosa, lo amarás tanto qué no quedras comprar otros productos.
M. R.
violet
I’m in love with this scent. I’ve tried other oils but this particular scent is intriguing and I love it. The oil is really think so after I apply this in my hair I don’t need to use much gel. Keeps hair moisturized and soft. Definitely recommend to others !
Gabby G.
Gibsonton, FL
Both my niece and I are mixed and both of us have kinky coarse mixed girl hair. This works wonders for us, making our hair brushable and smooth. I love love love it
Tasia B.
One 'N Only Argan Oil 8 oz uploaded by Tasia B.
My local beauty supply store gave me several samples of this oil treatment and I can honestly feel the difference in my thinner coarse hair as well as my children's more thicker coarse hair. Our hair, though different in hair patterns and length, feels a lot more manageable and shiny!
Dayi F.
Carson, CA
Love it, love it, love it!! ❤️ This’s pure and real love 😄👍🏽. This oil is one of the best hair oils that I‘ve ever tried. My hair looks fabulous, the split ends look as if don’t even exist 👌🏼😮
Karla R.
One 'N Only Argan Oil 8 oz uploaded by Karla R.
Este spray me ha gustado mucho, lo he comprado varias veces por lo bueno que es, lo uso cuando me plancharé el cabello, lo deja muy suave y huele muy bien, lo recomiendo👌
TeHilla P.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
One 'N Only Argan Oil 8 oz uploaded by TeHilla P.
One 'N Only Argan Oil 8 oz uploaded by TeHilla P.
Argan oil has honestly changed my hair game. I never set or style my hair without argan oil. It provides the benefits of • a healthy shine • ease of detangling • moisture retention • ease of styling When used in the correct amounts, argan oil does not weigh down natural hair. It keeps the hair soft, manageable and healthy. This is a must have!
STYLE B.
Los Angeles
I use this on my semi wet/damp hair, you only need a very small amount and leaves my hair soft and frizz free, I love it.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Caroline T.
Ridgewood
il y a 3 ans
Kristel M. il y a 3 ans
It does. Follow4Follow on Instagram: @kristelmarie84 and Twitter: @KristelMarie84 please and thank you, mi amor💜🌻😘
Ananka B.
il y a 5 ans
One 'N Only Argan Oil 8 oz I LOVE this for my curly hair! I use this every day! I also use it on my skin, it's an all around GREAT product! Who has tried it, and what do YOU think of it??
Arielle W. il y a 4 ans
I love it too. I have wavy hair and it works great when my ends are dry.