Add a Photo

By NUDE SKINCARE
An omega-rich oil cleanser for the face and eyes that effortlessly cleanses skin and dissolves makeup. Packed with omega 3 and 6, this cleanser deeply cleans, eliminating all impurities and even the toughest waterproof makeup without stripping the skin of essential moisture. It leaves skin feeling comfortably clean, soft, and supple. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Suitable for vegans, this gluten-free product contains 100 percent natural plant oils. The fragrance used is 100 percent natural and allergen-free. Research results: In a self-evaluation on 30 women, ages 20-69, during 28 consecutive days: - 100% saw hydrated skin - 90% saw soft and comfortable skin
Photo (1)
Nali R.
Nali R.

I really love this cleanser I was directed to it by a rep at Sephora. I was a bit skeptical at first considering it is a bit pricey, I didn't just want to waste my money. But I must say it is totally worth it.
Upon applying it is a powder which is activated with water, & becomes a foam like structure. just apply gently to your face, & rinse off (per instructions).
It leaves your skin feeling very smooth without the oily feel. Also any makeup left on prior will quickly be dissolved! I'm sure you will see it's worth & realize your money was well spent!
Denise B.
Denise B.
N Wilkesboro, NC

I'm surprised by all of the amazing reviews this product gets. I ran to purchase this after hearing all the great things but none of it was working for me. I have quite a bit of makeup left after using this and still have to use a makeup remover to get the excess makeup off. I am not impressed and have had this bottle for well over a year.
Shirley C.
Shirley C.
El Monte, CA

First cleansing oil I've ever purchased and it lasted me for a long time. I really like it because it really did take off all my makeup even the waterproof ones. It's super easy and convenient because they take off everything in one step. Has a nice smell to it too. Worth the try!
Lindsey J.
Lindsey J.
Cutler Bay, FL

So I found this stuff on sale at Sephora and thought why not. This stuff has gone above and beyond. I have to use this stuff no matter what. I even wrote a full review on it, flogrownfitnessbelle. I will buy this again.
Renata A.
Renata A.
Union, NJ

Not my favorite oil cleanser. I don't really like the smell and it's pricey for a cleanser. It takes makeup off well but not good enough. If it gets in my eyes it leaves me with temporary blurriness which is not fun.
D B.
D B.
Lawrenceville, GA

This is a blend of natural oils (meadow foam, jojoba, etc.) with an added emulsifier so that the oil becomes a moisturizing milk when activated with water. I use it as the second step of a twice-daily double cleanse, applying it to my wet face then rinsing, and it leaves my face feeling so soft and smooth! This product has completely replaced makeup remover for me. It melts off mascara without stinging my eyes and long-wearing lipsticks wipe right off too. I love this stuff! The only drawbacks for me are that its benefits are best when used *after* a lightly foaming cleanser (because removing a silicone-based foundation with oil is a bit tough)...plus I wish it was fragrance-free. Other than that, this is amazing if you are looking for a natural way to keep skin glowy and comfortable after cleansing! I swear this has anti-aging properties! My skin is so clear and plump since I've been using this!
Marcella Y.
Marcella Y.
Brooklyn, NY

I really loved this cleanser. I was recommended this product by a girl at sephora after being sold other products at other stores. I was using every type of product on my face, aha's, bha's...now I just use this and occasionally spot treat for my breakouts. It really has helped a lot.
Maria R.
Maria R.
Brooklyn, NY

The oil is a good cleanser but drug store brands are just as nice. The high price is ridiculous for this.
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
Round Rock, TX

I love to use this as a second cleanse. It doesn't do the best job at removing all makeup but it makes skin so soft and luminous looking. I bought this at sephora and I highly recommend as a follow up cleanser.
Brandy G.
Brandy G.

Does this burn yours eyes?

Join Now