Nourishing Argan Oil of Morocco 3 Day Smooth Perfect Blow Dry Smoothing Cream 1.69 oz

BY MARC ANTHONY

A unique combination of ultra-light Mediterranean Olive Oil and Argan Oil – the ancestral beauty secret of Morocco - plus Shea Butter and our exclusive anti-frizz lock technology makes curls and waves desirably straight. Keratin deeply penetrates to strengthen while Vitamin E nourishes. Your hair will be glossy, ultra-smooth and full of body. Maintains smooth hair for up to 3 days Frizz lock technology removes frizz Strengthens and seals split ends

Brand new 1.69 oz tube.

Buy on Amazon
Stacy A.
Beckley
My hair felt so amazing after using this Marc Anthony smoothing cream!! It was almost like silk. It smells Wonderful. This is the Best on the market. My hair is brown and damaged. I recommend this to all.
Lauren W.
Moore, OK
This blow dry cream is Amazing!!!!! I use it every time I wash my hair and blow dry. It gives my hair a smooth overall look and keeps it so soft. My blonde hair shines and looks so healthy with this cream.  I highly recommend it! The smell is to die for!!!