BY NAD'S #91 in Hair Removal Creams

New. Never Lose Your Sponge!  Built-In Sponge! In-Shower Exfoliating Hair Removal Sponge. With Soothing Honey & Calming Chamomile Nad s Sensitive Hair Removal Creme is specifically formulated with soothing agents such as honey and camomile to form a protective skin barrier, whilst the active agents target the hair shaft for effective and smooth removal. 877-NADSGEL. see more...

Jazmin H.
San Ysidro

I really like this product without any doubt I recommend it since it has a fairly moderate amount compared to its price also works in a fast and efficient, has a pleasant smell and does not make any difference to what is composed. I work very well, I use it regularly in summer time as it eliminates 90% the beautiful one where I apply it also leaves me looking very natural, has a nice texture since it is not bromine the moment to apply it, it makes me feel quite comfortable and With natural appearance, its packaging comes with a reasonable amount and also the cost is very accessible. This super recommended for people who suffer a lot for sensitive skin as you do not suffer any discomfort regarding the cream
member-507891e0c
Milwaukee, WI
I really need to use this because I need to shave my bikini line and my back and my underarms and it feels so smooth after work and I feel like I really need this to use soap.
Marissa W.
Burbank, CA
I have very sensitive skin. I went to try this product since they had a sensitive skin formula. It is not the best out there, however, for the price, it does the job. My skin was a little irritated after using the product, & my skin did turn a little red. I gave it 4 stars because my skin was smooth after the irritation went down.
Leonna W.
Oakland, CA
I have sensitive skin. I needed a hair removal cream that wouldn't irritate. I tried this and it did remove the hair but it took a whole to work and it wasn't a smooth finish as I would like.
Amanda s.
Chicago Ridge, IL
I love this hair removal cream. My skin is so sensitive that I can't wax bc of how red I get. This product is easy to you. And I use it every 3 weeks or so depending on how quickly my hair is growing back. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone
Alisha B.
Colorado Springs, CO
This is an awesome product that is perfect for the in between shaver. I don't like to shave everyday dues to sensitive skin and this is an amazing follow up to that. Leaves my skin feeling silky smooth and fresh like I have just put on an oil.
somsi a.
I have sensitive skin so this was very helpful in removing unwanted hair from the body it was very effective and skin was smooth after use. Use it once a week of hair is coarse like mine and I would buy it again
Estefani N.
Brooklyn, NY
I have sensitive skin and haven't had luck with most hair removal products but this one has made the top of my list. Leave my skin looking great and my hair doesn't grow back so fast! Love this product
Ruby C.
Northridge, CA
Perfect for people with sensitive skin like me that gets highly irritated from most products. Pretty inexpensive and a good investment for those looking for a convenient at home hair removal method. I would buy it again and overall happy with the results.
Genezareth C.
Modesto, CA
Tengo la piel muy sensible y esta crema es ideal para nosotras que tenemos ese pequeño problemita se los recomiendo aparte te deja la piel hidratada