BY NAD'S

Everything for Effective Hair Removal & Long Lasting Smooth Skin With Extra Items - Great Value! Natural Gentle Formula. No Need to Heat, Washes Away with Water. Dermatologically Tested. Hypoallergenic. Plus x4 Pre Wax Cleansing Wipes. Plus 15g Nad s Moisture + Soothing Body Balm for After Hair Removal. Ideal For: Face - Delicate Facial Areas. Legs - Upper & Lower Leg. see more...

Anna C.
i had to reheat the wax in the microwave several times throughout the process. however it is relatively easy to use and really good at getting the whole area in one try so you don't have to over the same part of your body again and again (ouch).
Julie S.
Detroit, MI
As long as you read the directions and follow it to a T you will like the results, otherwise if you make the slightest mistake (not putting a thin enough layer on or ripping it off properly) you will dislike this product very much. It took me a while to get the hang of it - still have not gotten it just right yet, but getting there.
Cynthia T.
El Paso, TX
This thing is aweosme i ve been buying it for over 4 years, the strips are fabric and easy to wash n reuse. The gel wax is nice but love the fact that you use it room temp. No burning with hot wax ever for me
Brianna R.
Loganville, GA
I had never used wax before using this. I like it because, you don't need to heat it up but have the option if you want to. You can reuse the strips and the wax washes right off with water. It is thick but I think that's due to it being a gel wax. If you have never used wax, then it might take some time getting use to it but once I got the hang of it, I didn't have any issues. But otherwise I really like it.
Stefanie G.
Bowling Green, KY
I have used another waxing kit for years for my legs and bikini area and I am so mad that I did t try this sooner! Nads is so gentle and easy to use and best of all the wax just washes away!
Hannah A.
Lakewood, CO
This wax was not something I would use again. First of all, it was way to thick and hard to spread. It also hurt more than normal and it was not enjoyable. I do not recommend this type of wax, however the wax strips from this brand work great.
Jes N.
Hillsborough, NH
Thos has a very pleasant smell. It doesn't leave a burning sensation after waxing and left over residue is easy to clean up. Def a favorite